Author Topic: Ranking For Accumulated Master Points In A Certain Period  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Online Free To Play Neo Oriental Fantasy MMORPG
Ranking For Accumulated Master Points In A Certain Period
« on: 10 January 2013 à 22:31:29 »
This is in response to this thread - https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=6733.0

I hope everyone else will support this suggestion of mine. Its just that unlike the thread started above I twisted it a little so that master points of current top ranking players will not be affected.

So here it is and I will make it simple.

GM 3000fr will monitor master points accumulation similar to server ranking page - https://www.3000fr-tantra.com/ranking and place a separate page for accumulated master points periodically (ex. https://www.3000fr-tantra.com/periodical-ranking) for every player per god per tribe and periodically that page of accumulated master points will reset itself without affecting the current master points of a certain player.

Example:

Player 1 has a current mp of 10,000 and played inside kruma a lot during the 1st quarter of the year (January to March) and able to increase his mp to 500,000. Thus during the 1st quarter he gained a total of 490,000 mp. Player 1 saw his name in the accumulated master points ranking page together with the exact amount of mp he gained which is 490,000 mp.

By the start of the 2nd quarter (April to June) Player 1's accumulated mp for the 1st quarter resets but NOT his total MP which is 500,000. Same will happen throughout the 3rd quarter (July to September) and 4th quarter (October to December).

Now, this is only an example its up to GM 3000fr discretion if he will do it quarterly, trimester, or yearly to monitor the accumulated master points of all players in this server and of course this kind of monitoring system is useless if GM 3000fr will not put a reward to those players who topped themselves for the accumulation of master points for that certain period of time.

I hope I made myself clear. :g52: Any questions or violent reactions please reply to this thread. :g52g:

Thank you! Good game! :3t:

Ciao! :g19:

Offline crushoverride018

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: crushoverride018
  • Char 2: GSP ka dudong
  • Char 3: "Galit Sa POGI"
Re: Ranking For Accumulated Master Points In A Certain Period
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2013 à 02:17:48 »
 :g34:
hmm...
maybe ur right maybe ur wrong
hihihihi  :lol:
firmly believes in the power of reason,not in the use of force as a reason

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2013 à 03:23:17 »
This is in response to this thread - https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=6733.0

I hope everyone else will support this suggestion of mine. Its just that unlike the thread started above I twisted it a little so that master points of current top ranking players will not be affected.

So here it is and I will make it simple.

GM 3000fr will monitor master points accumulation similar to server ranking page - https://www.3000fr-tantra.com/ranking and place a separate page for accumulated master points periodically (ex. https://www.3000fr-tantra.com/periodical-ranking) for every player per god per tribe and periodically that page of accumulated master points will reset itself without affecting the current master points of a certain player.

Example:

Player 1 has a current mp of 10,000 and played inside kruma a lot during the 1st quarter of the year (January to March) and able to increase his mp to 500,000. Thus during the 1st quarter he gained a total of 490,000 mp. Player 1 saw his name in the accumulated master points ranking page together with the exact amount of mp he gained which is 490,000 mp.

By the start of the 2nd quarter (April to June) Player 1's accumulated mp for the 1st quarter resets but NOT his total MP which is 500,000. Same will happen throughout the 3rd quarter (July to September) and 4th quarter (October to December).

Now, this is only an example its up to GM 3000fr discretion if he will do it quarterly, trimester, or yearly to monitor the accumulated master points of all players in this server and of course this kind of monitoring system is useless if GM 3000fr will not put a reward to those players who topped themselves for the accumulation of master points for that certain period of time.

I hope I made myself clear. :g52: Any questions or violent reactions please reply to this thread. :g52g:

Thank you! Good game! :3t:

Ciao! :g19:

NOT SO BAD IDEA... HOWEVER BEFORE GM WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS... HE SHOULD FOCUS FIRST ON FIXING GAME BUGS and FEATURES like CHARACTER TITLES..(one that appears before the character names)..

IF you really want other rankings.. I suggest there is a separate rank on KILLS and DEATHS ..not good for support players though but atleast we have other kind of ranking and besides you can acquire character titles with ur kills not by MP..

Offline HYDROCORTISONE

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HYDROCORTISONE / HYDROCORTlSONE
« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2013 à 03:57:12 »

NOT SO BAD IDEA... HOWEVER BEFORE GM WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS... HE SHOULD FOCUS FIRST ON FIXING GAME BUGS and FEATURES like CHARACTER TITLES..(one that appears before the character names)..

IF you really want other rankings.. I suggest there is a separate rank on KILLS and DEATHS ..not good for support players though but atleast we have other kind of ranking and besides you can acquire character titles with ur kills not by MP..

:g20:  :deva:
First time mage user :)

Offline GodEater

• Abatara Level 1
  • Loveless
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Char 1: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 2: [Pilot] sLuRRy
  • Char 3: AmoreEterno
« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2013 à 05:30:59 »
 :g20: :g20:
:_floran1: View My Official Selling/Buying/Trading Thread Here :_floran2:

iDoLoUNO - Vidya
AmoreEterno -  Karya
LionHearts - Druka

- No EXPECTATIONS, No DISAPPOINTMENTS -
- ONE WRONG MOVE IS ENOUGH TO CHANGE -

Offline VinZcuTE

• Braman Level 1
  • my name is vinZ ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 January 2013 à 07:34:21 »
fix bug first gm 3k  :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité