Author Topic: [NEED A FIX] Sefar's Set Item Effect No Signs of Life  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Online Free To Play Neo Oriental Fantasy MMORPG
[NEED A FIX] Sefar's Set Item Effect No Signs of Life
« on: 08 January 2013 à 23:47:01 »
Gm 3000fr, kindly take a look of the screenshot below together with the possible explanation of each because the set item effect of Sefars (premium item) is not showing any effect at all.

Screenshot 1 : I tried not to wear the Niseupa Boots +15 (with 10 Heart) and it gives me only a total of 54303 HP. Hence, set item effect is not activated in this screenshot.

Screenshot 2: Now that I wear the Nisuepa Boots +15 (with 10 Heart) it only gives me a total of 54857 HP which should not be the case because upon wearing the boots the set item effect should be activated in this instance which will be:

- Maximum Hp 1000 Increase;
- Movement Speed Increased by 1; &
- All Power Strike Attack Rate 20% Increase.

I did expect that when wearing the said boots it should give me at least a total of 55303 HP since the set item effect for this is increasing the maximum HP by 1000. Hence, since my maximum hp is 54303 (w/o wearing the boots), it should give me more or less 55303 HP.

It did really increase my HP (Screenshot 2) but its not quite enough base on the said set item effect for this instance.

If you have anything in mind that explains this phenomena I would be glad to read it or even my fellow forumers here. Thanks in advance.

Offline Alfhat70

• Braman Level 1
  • Dont Ever Look Back to your Waste. :D
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PaPaOmMaMa
Re: [NEED A FIX] Sefar's Set Item Effect No Signs of Life
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2013 à 00:35:24 »
Ang pagkaka alam ko pag 3 parts lang gamitin mu ang 1k hp effect at mga power 20% Movespeed by 1. Effect parin. peo pag 2 parts lang gamitin mu mawawala ang effect ng niseupa. Since K11 pa to ganito na 3 parts of any kinds of Sefar Set may Effect na sya. try to remove 3 parts of your niseupa parts the all effect will be gone as well. but if you wearing 3 kinds of niseupa parts the effect of the set well be shown.

only that 1 i know.. hehehe

IGN>>> JuStNoWbUilD=> Sold Out New Owner

IGN>>> KingGhanDarF=> Not Active.

IGN>>> S3xYbAcK => Sold Out New Owner

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2013 à 00:46:40 »
Ang pagkaka alam ko pag 3 parts lang gamitin mu ang 1k hp effect at mga power 20% Movespeed by 1. Effect parin. peo pag 2 parts lang gamitin mu mawawala ang effect ng niseupa. Since K11 pa to ganito na 3 parts of any kinds of Sefar Set may Effect na sya. try to remove 3 parts of your niseupa parts the all effect will be gone as well. but if you wearing 3 kinds of niseupa parts the effect of the set well be shown.

only that 1 i know.. hehehe

Sa sinasabi mong yan may glitch nga it defects the purpose of the word "Set Item Effect"

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2013 à 03:12:53 »
Elite 3part nga po dont you understand the rest 2oarts are metabolism effect it means small effects...

Offline Eʟiᴛᴇgᴇᴇᴋ

• Braman Level 1
  • I am who I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2013 à 07:28:29 »
Elite 3part nga po dont you understand the rest 2oarts are metabolism effect it means small effects...

What do you mean by metabolism effect?

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2013 à 08:00:50 »
Without the shoes the set effect are still working even if youre only wearing helm, gloves, armor and pants.

So wak mo na questionin Pa baket ganun basta gumgana xa mag SOF ka nlng para di ka ma stun haha  :g22:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline chi

• Braman Level 1
  • 300 Guild
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLEBSTAR
« Reply #6 on: 09 January 2013 à 08:34:21 »
Without the shoes the set effect are still working even if youre only wearing helm, gloves, armor and pants.

So wak mo na questionin Pa baket ganun basta gumgana xa mag SOF ka nlng para di ka ma stun haha  :g22:

:g20: :bigsmile: :g20:
"HAVING THE GUTS TO NEVER GIVE UP"

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #7 on: 09 January 2013 à 08:49:28 »

Correct tumpak!!! no questions ask....

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #8 on: 09 January 2013 à 08:54:25 »
What do you mean by metabolism effect?

It means the regulation ir regulated effects is usually base on the 3parts.. Metabolism effect is what you trying to say a whole parts of a body same parts of niseupa set are not continually effective its effects only base in the powerfull armor parts which is armor pants and gloves.. the rest 2parts are small contribution likely a metabolism not continuous but dlight effects.

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Nighstalker808
  • Char 2: oOoREYoOo
« Reply #9 on: 09 January 2013 à 12:26:22 »
I personally think the GM should put stun resist on the sefar boots too. Because the SOF that was created for vedi kruma is better to use in Main kruma. And when you use the SOF in  Vedi Kruma you still get stun anyway..
Btw I have +15 3 tribe sefar that I'm not using. Kinda sucks that I bought those and upgraded it and now they seems useless now. And I have also have SOF 3 +15 becuase I lazy move my shoes around ^_^ sefar boots should be better than a vedi kruma SOF!
Main Character: Nightstalker808 max druka
MightyBoto max druka oOoREYoOo max abi
Hawayano max karya PrincessReyna max yuda CJMILES max abi MasterRicky max samabat MjghtyBoto max Banar
MeNYaKiZ max Satya WeaklingBuffer max BFS
Vedi abi: SummerRose

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité