Author Topic: I became a Killer just by losing a Duel?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
I became a Killer just by losing a Duel?
« on: 25 December 2012 à 06:45:10 »
I don't have a picture but it happened twice now with my Naga (Banar)... I was dueling with players then I lost then when i died i became a Killer,I didn't have my PK switch on when i was dueling...someone said it was my reflect skill  :g32: :g32: please fix it

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline GodEater

• Abatara Level 1
  • Loveless
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Char 1: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 2: [Pilot] sLuRRy
  • Char 3: AmoreEterno
Re: I became a Killer just by losing a Duel?
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2012 à 06:55:42 »
There are two possibilities why is that happened.. It was also happened to NGNel (Banar) when i duel with him.. both of us died.. I won the duel.. he use the amara skill of BANAR as last hit for my yuda.. He got karma.. (That's my first conclusion) .. And the second was your reflect skill killed him (He inflicted too much damage and reflect on his HP) that's why he died.. (That's my 2nd conclusion) You can possibly say that it's a draw duel but it just happened that I killed him first before he did..
:_floran1: View My Official Selling/Buying/Trading Thread Here :_floran2:

iDoLoUNO - Vidya
AmoreEterno -  Karya
LionHearts - Druka

- No EXPECTATIONS, No DISAPPOINTMENTS -
- ONE WRONG MOVE IS ENOUGH TO CHANGE -

Offline zacarebucz

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gerraint
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2012 à 08:18:22 »
wew

Offline yumiganda

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2012 à 11:02:55 »
Here's what happened, your opponent won the match, but when he inflicted the final blow he died because of your reflect damage. Since he was the one who inflicted the final blow that makes him the winner of the match, and for some reason you get karma ( which is the match supposed to be a tie )

:g20:

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2012 à 17:26:26 »
Here's what happened, your opponent won the match, but when he inflicted the final blow he died because of your reflect damage. Since he was the one who inflicted the final blow that makes him the winner of the match, and for some reason you get karma ( which is the match supposed to be a tie )

:g20:

all tribes has its reflect skill some on passive skills like satya some on buff like in the banar and some on the items... you killed your opponent by reflected damage... i mean when you badra him/her then simultaneously he also achibata you therefore he/she survived your badra but his hp was very low and therefore when the achibata was casted and damaged you, your hp is not enough to tank his achibata you were killed but then remember he only had little MP so when he damaged you with his critical skill some of that damage returned backto him because of your reflect skill...

here is my video way back my amped days, anagami server watch how my opponent killed me when i won the duel... watch 1:19 and 2:08 minutes... enjoy watching...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OxsQu1Suro" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OxsQu1Suro</a>

hope this video answer your question.

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité