Author Topic: An appeal to GM 3000K  (Read 10438 times)

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
Re: An appeal to GM 3000K
« Reply #45 on: 20 December 2012 à 09:58:56 »
diTo kayo mag agree .

sensya na . umandar na naman ung other side of me ..  haha

XDness

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=2191.msg10559457#msg10559457

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
Re: An appeal to GM 3000K
« Reply #46 on: 20 December 2012 à 10:01:12 »
Hi GM3000,

I seldom play my characters at the moment.  I have pilot in my DemonicStriker.  I know how my pilot in DS play.  He is not a bugger.  If someone cries and accuse my character that it is a bugger kindly make a thorough investigation before announcing.  You released the immune tablet.  Well if the player knows the timing how and when to use nibad and "bozok" he can escape from an enemy battalion.

It is indeed disappointing that as much as we want to play clean and fair we are accused of something that we don't do. 

I don't claim I'm good at playing abikara.. but because of too much practice we were able to find the tricks example fake nibad.. etc.  but it does not violate any rule of the game. although for some because of stupidity in the game they thought it is bug abuse (sorry for my word but I think that is already applicable to the player who cried)...  I can cast unlimited nibad.... the first to fifth cast is fake but the last will be real...

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
   UP for the REAL TOPiC . xD  hehehe :-D

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité