Author Topic: Disable Loot Drop in Kruma (Request)  (Read 10720 times)

Offline PAGIBIG

• Abatara Level 1
  • haters die quickly
    • View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/LcZco.png
Re: Disable Loot Drop in Kruma (Request)
« Reply #15 on: 02 November 2012 à 12:17:18 »
prove things with solid evidence not by accusing w/o any proof. cheating is not my option..

Haters don’t really hate you,
They hate themselves, because you are a
reflection of what they wish to be

Humors are carried by Hater's, spread by Fools and accepted by Idiots

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #16 on: 01 March 2013 à 10:05:49 »
Hi GM 3K,

It seems that the loot bug is having its way to the majority of the players. So to avoid and prevent this bugging thing to happen especially in Kruma we may request to disable loots and dropping of loots in Kruma? This is the only way to have a fair fight in Kruma. Thanks!

Ciao!

:too-much-wine:

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline GodEater

• Abatara Level 1
  • Loveless
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Char 1: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 2: [Pilot] sLuRRy
  • Char 3: AmoreEterno
« Reply #17 on: 01 March 2013 à 11:48:37 »
Why wouldn't players wait until the bug to be fixed?  For now, use bugs as it is a game feature.. face the reality not always your idea..  :saint1:
:_floran1: View My Official Selling/Buying/Trading Thread Here :_floran2:

iDoLoUNO - Vidya
AmoreEterno -  Karya
LionHearts - Druka

- No EXPECTATIONS, No DISAPPOINTMENTS -
- ONE WRONG MOVE IS ENOUGH TO CHANGE -

Offline CrazzyNaga.ph

• Braman Level 1
  • Give them nothing, but take from them everything.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CrazzyNaga
  • Char 2: MrsCrazzyNaga
  • Char 3: Vsupport
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:50:07 »
i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma so that all tribe will be balance because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded... hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level...

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

Main Char: CrazzyNaga Mijung 3 VISHNU ( PILOT MODE)

MrsCrazzyNaga | CrueLNaga | VoLkeR | FSofCN | IshraMay | lshraMay | ChinMaya | ChjnMay

ALL MY CHARS ARE PILOT MODE

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #19 on: 19 March 2013 à 05:55:14 »
ill just repost again Gm's reply in previous topic (suggesting to remove ruphs drop in kruma):

@ TS
that will be GM's answer to your request.  :g201r:

Okey thats nice. SO how about this give sanctions to those who uses lootbug.  :)
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline DennisTheMenace

• Abatara Level 1
  • Crjs/DennisTheMenace OF PH AND 3KFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 March 2013 à 06:12:54 »
i myself did not complain about this kind of bug GM 3k but since you implemented to the abikaras level down bug that they should level up to amara 200 therefore for the fairness of the game you should also disable loot drop in kruma so that all tribe will be balance because alot of abikaras are disappointed since this makes druka invulnerable in high kruma... i am a satya not druka nor an abikara but i feel their sentiments because abikara now is down graded... hope you will reconsider this and the rules you implement it not for the benefit of all but for the benefit of 1 druka who posted and tested damages of bug abikara level...

to make the rules fair i hope you should disable loot bug also so that all tribe will be balance...

may point to
+1

PILOT MODE:
fruitcake
fruitsalad

Offline optimum

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • "TAHIMIK" BATA YAN! PILOT!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Zenki
« Reply #21 on: 19 March 2013 à 08:03:45 »
decrease all tribal skill except yuda, make yuda alone can kill 1 party lol :yaksa:

up  up  up    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:25:20 »
i already asked this before to Gm if he can disable ruphs dropping but he said its kruma feature.. I've thought of the kruma events like kill the GM, bedante drop, etc.. maybe thats the only time that monsters should drop and Gm is the only character that can drop ruphias. I dunno if this is possible though  :DEAD:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:26:24 »
UPPPP

Offline GLADSSZKIE

• Braman Level 1
  • Live and let die
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GLADSSZKiE
« Reply #24 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:41:59 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Sowan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:44:58 »

Can you lightened up on me and make your argument without resorting to blame game?
Your ranting and blaming will bring you nothing, the objective is to be heard so do it without stepping on someone else toe. Respect begets respect!

:g19: :g19:

Offline SniperAmmo

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Bitter? Mag Nescafe Sweet and Mild ka..haha
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SniperAmmo
« Reply #26 on: 19 March 2013 à 14:55:18 »

Can you lightened up on me and make your argument without resorting to blame game?
Your ranting and blaming will bring you nothing, the objective is to be heard so do it without stepping on someone else toe. Respect begets respect!

True..  :g20:

Finally back from months of training in Modern Warfare. :lol:
∙ SniperAmmo ∙ Karya ∙ Team Schizo ∙  :g237:
“The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us.
It is the darkness in our own hearts we should FEAR."

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #27 on: 19 March 2013 à 15:31:02 »
Your suggesting about giving sanctions to level down abikara but your against giving sanction to lootbug w/c is ilegal before. Level down abikara is not ilegal before. If an abikara use loot bug lets say sidharu & zakuti, can he cast zakuti while casting sidharu?

And yes ranting and blaming will bring us nothing coz ur strong  :)
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #28 on: 19 March 2013 à 15:39:17 »
Your suggesting about giving sanctions to level down abikara but your against giving sanction to lootbug w/c is ilegal before. Level down abikara is not ilegal before. If an abikara use loot bug lets say sidharu & zakuti, can he cast zakuti while casting sidharu?

And yes ranting and blaming will bring us nothing coz ur strong  :)

move on, the rule wasnt even implemented yet and it was a suggestion raised to the admin for smart discussion.. Too bad you were not there while we were having discussions about the issue.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline thecornyhero

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 March 2013 à 17:02:27 »

maybe to lighten you up..

since abikaras cannot inflict the best damage they can do to you.. maybe the management should do the same favor to abikaras.. since the abikaras are just 2 hits of a druka just by using a vega debanda... if you can cast the vega debanda at the speed where an abikara cannot use the so called "HP POTS" due to the use of that trick / bug.. maybe they should disable that trick / bug too right?i am a druka fan ever since ph.. though i think i can handle some jobs at my expectations i should still be ashamed that i use that trick / bug with all the jobs / tribes i have used..

so in favor of those "toes that were stepped at" i think LOOT TRICK / BUG should also be removed.. abuse of such trick / bug shall be sanctioned accordingly to the terms and agreements you have read / "i just checked it"  :g201b:

asking life to be fair to you is like asking a crocodile not to eat you because you don't eat them

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw[/embed]

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité