Author Topic: proposal to increase damage of samabat  (Read 17255 times)

Offline Chloramphenicol

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAYBELLINE
Re: proposal to increase damage of samabat
« Reply #15 on: 20 October 2012 à 16:45:56 »
UPPP :g30: :g30:

Increase the damage of samabats summons ie. silver lion, gold lion and dadati...skill damages maybe low but summons should have considerable damage...its their JOB for tantras sake!  :)

I agree with this because I am a samabat :)

Offline DennisTheMenace

• Abatara Level 1
  • Crjs/DennisTheMenace OF PH AND 3KFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20 October 2012 à 18:49:20 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20:

NICE

PILOT MODE:
fruitcake
fruitsalad

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Nighstalker808
  • Char 2: oOoREYoOo
« Reply #17 on: 24 October 2012 à 13:34:14 »
WTH! Before people complaining they were too powerful!
Now there too weak?? Ha ha

Make up you guys minds ^_^
Main Character: Nightstalker808 max druka
MightyBoto max druka oOoREYoOo max abi
Hawayano max karya PrincessReyna max yuda CJMILES max abi MasterRicky max samabat MjghtyBoto max Banar
MeNYaKiZ max Satya WeaklingBuffer max BFS
Vedi abi: SummerRose

Offline PAGIBIG

• Abatara Level 1
  • haters die quickly
    • View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/LcZco.png
« Reply #18 on: 24 October 2012 à 15:28:33 »
KS nalng mga samabat  :asura:

sandrock  lang gusto ko talga lumalaban kahit dehado  :asura:

:g20: galing rin kahit red set malaki hp kelangan pa ng 2 combo
prove things with solid evidence not by accusing w/o any proof. cheating is not my option..

Haters don’t really hate you,
They hate themselves, because you are a
reflection of what they wish to be

Humors are carried by Hater's, spread by Fools and accepted by Idiots

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 October 2012 à 15:39:45 »
Samabat is a support-type tribe, k11 to k12 there was no change in its damage. I dont see a need to increase its damage, its just that their stun skill (lauti) not so helpful nowadays because shoes of fiery exist.  :garuda:

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline Chloramphenicol

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25 October 2012 à 17:09:15 »
Samabat is a support-type tribe, k11 to k12 there was no change in its damage. I dont see a need to increase its damage, its just that their stun skill (lauti) not so helpful nowadays because shoes of fiery exist.  :garuda:

What about our lions. Our lions are part of our offensive and supportive skills one of our major skills used in battle as a summoner however it is useless due to the fact that the max level is only level 3 and easily killed with 1 normal hit attack. I think there should be a change on our tribe at least the improvement of our 2 lions so that we will be more competitive in kruma.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline EnviSci

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnviSci
« Reply #21 on: 25 October 2012 à 17:19:55 »

Nice po ung proposal. . .

Agree ako support na lang ung mga ginagawa ng SAMABAT is lang skill ung laki dammage at ung DADATI.

Yan lang ang LAGI ginagawa ng SAMABAT. Make it something new that satisfy us. HEHEHE ^_^v

"Everyone is connected to everything"

- Environmental Principle

-IGN: EnviSci, and xpepperonix

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 25 October 2012 à 17:31:46 »
I think no need to modify samabat. They already have their own share in K11. K12 is a new era where other tribes will dominate. Samabat's main role is to support the party. I tried using samabat in k12 kruma and it worked well for me, just the right build and combo, a samabat can still be very formidable.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline EnviSci

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnviSci
« Reply #23 on: 25 October 2012 à 17:47:50 »

I also agree to gypsy in terms of the idea! ^____^v

Give chance to others, am i right ate gypsy?

Even in K11 till K12 my precious EnviSci is the best build among the rest.

It is a muscle build and he got a strong MUSCLE right now till the end. AHAHAHAHA! PEACE to all.

Depends to all if they agree or not.

^_____^
"Everyone is connected to everything"

- Environmental Principle

-IGN: EnviSci, and xpepperonix

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 25 October 2012 à 17:53:19 »
ate gypsy >_<
you got it tita envisci
:too-much-wine:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chloramphenicol

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 25 October 2012 à 18:18:02 »
Please don't forget it was stated by the job change NPC that samabats are magicians with great summoning abilities. Therefore we specialized in summons to kill our foes and our summons is our weapon. How can we become a magician with great summoning abilities if our lions are useless and easily disposed. Don't forget our lions is also one of our specialty it may act as an offensive skill and supportive skill to kill and distract enemies so i guess there is a need to improve the lions at least increase damage not too much that it would overwhelmed the dadati and enhance their HP good enough that it would not be 1 hit with normal attack or any skill.

The Dadati's damage seems fine only lions needs more improvement.

Don't  forget SAMABATS are not FOODS they are equal with other tribes in a different way and they belong to the magician class therefore they are damage dealer with a TWIST of their own.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline zace200

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • You dont need to know Me
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LikeYou, LikeMe
« Reply #26 on: 30 October 2012 à 16:14:56 »

Please don't forget it was stated by the job change NPC that samabats are magicians with great summoning abilities. Therefore we specialized in summons to kill our foes and our summons is our weapon. How can we become a magician with great summoning abilities if our lions are useless and easily disposed. Don't forget our lions is also one of our specialty it may act as an offensive skill and supportive skill to kill and distract enemies so i guess there is a need to improve the lions at least increase damage not too much that it would overwhelmed the dadati and enhance their HP good enough that it would not be 1 hit with normal attack or any skill.

The Dadati's damage seems fine only lions needs more improvement.

Don't  forget SAMABATS are not FOODS they are equal with other tribes in a different way and they belong to the magician class therefore they are damage dealer with a TWIST of their own.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:g19: :) :)
Change is the only constant in this universe

Offline greatxander

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 October 2012 à 16:35:49 »

since stun is not so useful as what you have stated, samabats combo is useless, dadati's damage is also often miss..  :g20b: vidyas are support type but they have high damages too  lol!
IGN:naughtymed

Offline DAISUKE

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • MAUELIXIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 October 2012 à 18:14:38 »
since stun is not so useful as what you have stated, samabats combo is useless, dadati's damage is also often miss..  :g20b: vidyas are support type but they have high damages too  lol!

true true... samabats now a days are useless... especially without the stun... I love being a samabat.. but after the turn out of events after k12, i see everything has changed.

I dont agree though with what i read a while ago regarding samabats having their share on k11 and now its about time for other jobs to shine. I guess we shouldn't be using this as an excuse because the game must at least maintain a sense of balance. Samabats now a days would find it VERY DIFFICULT to kill an opponent belonging to any tribe with the advent of SOF...

Offline greatxander

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 October 2012 à 18:21:01 »
true true... samabats now a days are useless... especially without the stun... I love being a samabat.. but after the turn out of events after k12, i see everything has changed.

I dont agree though with what i read a while ago regarding samabats having their share on k11 and now its about time for other jobs to shine. I guess we shouldn't be using this as an excuse because the game must at least maintain a sense of balance. Samabats now a days would find it VERY DIFFICULT to kill an opponent belonging to any tribe with the advent of SOF...

:g20: :g20: :g20:
IGN:naughtymed

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité