Author Topic: tantra on MAC  (Read 3226 times)

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
tantra on MAC
« on: 23 September 2012 à 10:46:13 »
hello Im planning to buy macbook pro.. I just want to Know If tantra is compatible in mac OS.. as Well as the keypresser..

thank you...

Offline auBs

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Serfius
Re: tantra on MAC
« Reply #1 on: 23 September 2012 à 11:40:37 »
uhmm..nope..you need a windows emulator for mac to run tantra and the kp...

Offline salbahe

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 September 2012 à 12:06:20 »
OR YOU NEED TO USE THE BOOTCAMP, SO YOU CAN HAVE 2 OS ON UR MAC... :guitare-3000fr:

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 September 2012 à 12:13:37 »
I SEE... THANKS GUYS...

Offline blitzkrieq

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 September 2012 à 15:32:36 »
hello i am a mac user my laptop is mackbook pro well al i can say u could use bootcamp and install windows be sure of your partition because for me I am not using my Mac os due to the fact that windows run more application and it is user's friendly. well playing tantra on mac is awesome because your bringing your PC in a small laptop because mac has good SPECS for games especially if it is the latest ones because mine is 2010 edition i prefer for your mac to have the ultimate processor because on my mac it has difficulty if you open 2 tantra windows at the same time or what we called dual my CPU usage has reached 100% but if your processor is latest i think it would be better than mine about the graphics no problem. you could also buy the latest professional gaming laptop the RAZER BLADE i heard it is one of the best and preferred laptop. well tantra on my mac is awesome it works smoothly. that's all Hope this info help you so much.

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 September 2012 à 22:12:46 »
hello i am a mac user my laptop is mackbook pro well al i can say u could use bootcamp and install windows be sure of your partition because for me I am not using my Mac os due to the fact that windows run more application and it is user's friendly. well playing tantra on mac is awesome because your bringing your PC in a small laptop because mac has good SPECS for games especially if it is the latest ones because mine is 2010 edition i prefer for your mac to have the ultimate processor because on my mac it has difficulty if you open 2 tantra windows at the same time or what we called dual my CPU usage has reached 100% but if your processor is latest i think it would be better than mine about the graphics no problem. you could also buy the latest professional gaming laptop the RAZER BLADE i heard it is one of the best and preferred laptop. well tantra on my mac is awesome it works smoothly. that's all Hope this info help you so much.

Thanks..

2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
    Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
    8GB 1600MHz memory
    Intel HD Graphics 4000

THis will be the specs of the macbook that I will be buying that fits on my budget the latest model is ridiculously expensive.....
 it doesnt have a good graphics but I will not use it primarily for gaming
Cuz I play on my desktop PC most of the time...This is for business purposes but I also want to installed tantra on it....
Now I know that tantra cannot run unless u install windows or an emulator..

Thank you..

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité