Author Topic: Tantra 3000fr - EVENT: Best ScreensShot of your Ashram Tantra 3000fr K¹²  (Read 19896 times)

Offline BLaKMamBa

• Braman Level 1
  • 18 "United We Stand" "Divided We Fall" 48
    • View Profile

ORIGINAL PHOTO :g20:

EDITED PHOTO

IGN:  :deva: MysteriousKILLER :deva: DILSON  :asura: BLaKMamBa
Pilot in:  :gandharva: Graciell  :deva: GracieIl   :rakshasa: GracieII  :deva:  Savannah
                 HATER'S KAPAL NG LIPZ 

Offline SynchronouS

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynchronouS

ORIGINAL PHOTO :g20:

EDITED PHOTO

:lol: :lol: :lol:   :g20: :g20:

Offline Xhayuri

• Braman Level 1
  • "If you have it, flaunt it"
    • View Profile
Ashram: 300
God: Brahma

Not Edited:

Edited:

Long Live Tantra 3000Fr. Long Live 300  :)

:g20: :g20:  ganda ni Sayuri haha bidang bida ang weapon lol good job madam! :garuda:
<3 boysunkit <3

Offline SynchronouS

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynchronouS
ito nalang kaya sa akin  :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Offline BLaKMamBa

• Braman Level 1
  • 18 "United We Stand" "Divided We Fall" 48
    • View Profile
sali na kayo..

IGN:  :deva: MysteriousKILLER :deva: DILSON  :asura: BLaKMamBa
Pilot in:  :gandharva: Graciell  :deva: GracieIl   :rakshasa: GracieII  :deva:  Savannah
                 HATER'S KAPAL NG LIPZ 

Offline GERR

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: gerr
to: bam..

d ko masyado makita ung akin sa edited.. nyahaha..

hahahaa.... gamit ka ng RHINO FOR MEN para maedit yang iyo met..nyahahaha
WAITING FOR MY SIGGY...  hek hek!

Offline Gangnam Style

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
a fun filled Photo Shoot:

Ashram: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Not Edited

Edited:

FTW!

Offline ChocoLateFire

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DennisTheMenace' (Crjs) other Half :)
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
  • Char 1: ChocolateFire
Ashram: 300
God: Brahma

Not Edited:

Edited:

Long Live Tantra 3000Fr. Long Live 300  :)

:g20: gondo ko jan ohhhh

Offline WhiteshadoW

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile

Correct me if im wrong.. miss.. ang ginawa mong entry ay parang 2 entry.. eba ang not edited.. then eba rin ang d edited mo.. tapos bakit wla mga name member mo? para sa akin kung wlang mga pangalan.. parang copy paste lng ang mga char.. madali lng gawin..

Considering how mind numbingly stupid you are... We're just gonna ignore your comment SIR. :g201r:

With all due respect sir, I think it's you who didn't understand the logic behind his comment/argument.

1. "ang ginawa mong entry ay parang 2 entry"
-He was referring to the two seemingly completely different images submitted.  First, let us say we are under the assumption that the edited version is the entry to be judged (or declared winner) and the original image is required to prove that;
a. the edited version was actually based on the original image and taken by the tantra player in this server and not from other servers,
b. that the edited version is an original work of the participant/contestant and not plagiarized from other websites.
2. "tapos bakit wla mga name member mo? para sa akin kung wlang mga pangalan.. parang copy paste lng ang mga char"
-His issue is that the contestant can cheat the number of chars on the original image to circumvent the required 20 players by copy-pasting the same char of the contestant but perhaps with different weapons and in a different position. Hence he thought the names should be there to ensure that there are really 20 chars.
3.  "madali lng gawin.."
-He was referring to the issue of copy-pasting of "noname" chars (for the original image) and not to the making of the finished product as a lot of you have misunderstood.

The problem here is caused by the lack of general guidelines or event mechanics as to how much do we retain the integrity of the original photos. Take for instance the Asura-Kinmara-Deva(female) image on the edited version of gypsy's entry which are not in the original image, are we allowed to include chars that are not part of the original photos? In fact I cannot identify any of the characters in the edited version that were taken from the original photo and vice-versa. Or maybe my eyes is failing me.

The edited version of the gypsy's entry is nice; beautiful and artistic and yes it requires a lot of time and skill to come out with such art as some of you have strongly willed. The original image was also taken from a wonderful angle. Even the ashram emblems create a sense of symmetry and continuity.

I think our heart is big enough to accommodate our admiration to one person's work and at the same time open to other people's ideas. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

addendum: same issue with the gangnam entry.

Offline Supervisor 5

• Global Supervisor
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • don't you dare!!!
    • View Profile
    • MMORPG 3D ~TANTRA KX 12
Whiteshadow is right. However this event has only one specific rule, and that is "need atleast 20 players in the screenshot." there are no other predefined rules as to the edited image should be from the original image and vice versa. also there's no rule that says Names should be included. So far with most of the entries I don't see any problem pertaining to the only predefined rule set by GM 3000.
"It's OK if you disagree with me; I can't force you to be right"

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG

Correct me if im wrong.. miss.. ang ginawa mong entry ay parang 2 entry.. eba ang not edited.. then eba rin ang d edited mo.. tapos bakit wla mga name member mo? para sa akin kung wlang mga pangalan.. parang copy paste lng ang mga char.. madali lng gawin..
Comedian!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
Whiteshadow is right. However this event has only one specific rule, and that is "need atleast 20 players in the screenshot." there are no other predefined rules as to the edited image should be from the original image and vice versa. also there's no rule that says Names should be included. So far with most of the entries I don't see any problem pertaining to the only predefined rule set by GM 3000.
ayan oh! clear as mineral water!  :g20:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline WhiteshadoW

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Just out of curiousity. If I may ask, what is the use of the ORIGINAL image if the materials used for the EDITED image were taken from totally different photos?

Offline Supervisor 5

• Global Supervisor
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • don't you dare!!!
    • View Profile
    • MMORPG 3D ~TANTRA KX 12
Just out of curiousity. If I may ask, what is the use of the ORIGINAL image if the materials used for the EDITED image were taken from totally different photos?

the rule says 1 edited and 1 pure screenshot without edit. depending on which context in interpreting the rule it can be absolute or not. Absolute in a way that the edited image should come from the unedited image. and not absolute in a way that in the edited photo one can use different images taken on different occasions and angles and cropped and placed in a new canvas to create a more persuasive form of edited photo. as what i've said, there is no predefined rule. so it depends on the interpretation of those who joined. i hope i maid it clear.
"It's OK if you disagree with me; I can't force you to be right"

Offline JackLink

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Ka simple original and edited... Yun lang.... Need ba further expanation sa edited one?

IGN: JackLink(Druka)          o0oWhiteAngeLo0o(Karya)          MandaramBong(FS Vidya)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité