Poll

voting last for 7 days (1 week)

yes
38 (61.3%)
no
24 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 25 August 2012 à 09:10:06

Author Topic: Requesting for FREE PK policy in Biryu  (Read 11842 times)

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
Re: Requesting for FREE PK policy in Biryu
« Reply #30 on: 24 August 2012 à 04:50:36 »
Chaturaga?  :g20b: you level up their very quickly, start 98 in 1st room then in 4th room you are already amara 4, if you get amara 5 in 5th room no gaining of  :-rupiah: at all thats why Biryu is much fun having  :-rupiah:  if PK mode!  :lol: very impossible in Chaturanga GM3000 must decrease 1st the x10 experienced gain in the server  :saint1:
Chaturanga or Biryu makes no difference because you get xp and level up when killing mobs.  At some point :-rupiah: will be gone unless you level down.  But, if what you are saying is, rups will drop when you PK other players, its just a recipe for abuse. Lots of peps will just dual log, kill the other char and boom  :-rupiah:. Bad idea  :g20b:

NO MORE PEACE PEACE kill every1 you hate  :g52g:   :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is always Vedi Kruma, Amara Kruma and Chaturanga for killing.  Except of course for those who can't kill anyone there.   :g230:

yeah, but we want to increase the VALUE of  :-rupiah: here in the PHILLIPINES tag hirap na kasi d2 we need make business like P1 = 1m  :-rupiah:  it encourage more & more player to have fun as well as small time entrepreneur  :lol: :lol:
For the player doing the killing, maybe he will have fun.  But for ones being killed, i'm sure its no fun at all. 

i think BULLYING is part of these game since beta  :g201r: long long time ago  :lol:
Sure, bullying is part of the game.  Actually it is even part of real life in schools, playgrounds and workplaces.  But it doesn't mean that we should do it because it is part of life.  Everyone knows that bullying is bad and should not be condoned. If you don't believe me, let me refer to the interesting 11 HOLY RULES of the guild HOLY KNIGHTS:

11 HOLY RULES
1. Avoid bugging skills, CE /any Cheats & scamming / hacking accounts.
2. Don't use PK w/out any good intentions.
3. Respect any decisions made by HK Officials & P, behave & never argue.
4. Being OFFLINE is no longer than 2 weeks to avoid kick in guild.
5. Stay in Kruma for Master Points improvement.
6. No bad words in guild / ally chats.
7. Don't speak to the public any guilds plans or secretes.
8. 8¹¹ must comes 1st in party, respect other parties.
9. Don't attempt to SNITCH or RAT the guild.
10. Share your opinion, difficulties, problems in the guild.
11. All must have their own forum account & be updated.

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=237.0

:g19:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline AkiLaUrPeyZ

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Itz Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 August 2012 à 06:39:10 »
i vote no because the ashram storage is in biryu. second, it will reduce the number of people going to kruma because they are all in biryu. a better suggestion will be to activate biryu war to make the area PVP once in a while and make good use of the tax collected in mandara.

if you want PVP, go to kruma unless you cannot stand up killing against someone your own size there  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ET is where 97% of players level up and making it PVP will encourage a lot of bad mouthing among players and even discouragement among first time levellers. im sure even you will be frustrated when you come back from being afk for just 3minutes and find your character dead. it is unfair for the levelling players. im sure even you went to ET to level up.

please, ET is already full of bullies without it being a PVP area

Yeahhh...

:g20:

If you're going to win games, you're going to have to come up with the big hits.

Offline Cassandra

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 August 2012 à 06:51:33 »
UP UP.. VERY WELL SAID, Mommy NIKKI...

I HIGHLY AGREE THAT WE SHOULDN'T CONDONE THINGS LIKE THESE...People who agreed to implement things like PK in ET and BIRYU are such a cruel ones...They DON'T mind others' feelings BUT to have a trademark that they're good at it, what a pathetic idea. Considering other players want to have a peaceful and smooth leveling or hunting if necessary, that's why we are being allowed to use the PK thingy. Reason why we have our own battle field (KRUMA), is to test our skills and a place to show who's really owning. In a way, which people could recognize them that it is worth fighting for. If, we are going to tolerate the PK thingy in ET and BIRYU these places will become a nightmare for some players who has been there to level their chars and hunt hard for rupiahs.

And I know the value of the currency is degrading, because people demands to trade in PHP and do some donations (but that's how the game works, no question about that)...But how come people get banned and hacked?! Because not all of us really can't afford to do the likes, right?! Players duped and cloned etc. Now, if they think that in doing the PK thingy in ET and BIRYU will help increase the value of rupiah, well i don't think so. People will lose their interests in leveling and hunting rupiahs, and the fact that not all of us can afford to donate or trade in PHP (for some reasons), it's gonna be a waste of time for them to go and play, instead they will just think of duping, cloning and hacking players more often. So the RISK of having these people(duper, cloner, scammer) in the game will be higher and could be uncontrollable. Just saying you know....But it's really up to GM if he'll gonna agree with this pathetic ideas. If they are really looking for FUN? Why can't they implement an event that could help others to get some good stuffs for themselves (GUILD events for example)...If they are really wealthy of what they have, then why don't they share it to others, in a way, they could also bring excitement and FUN for the players who dealt with it. We are all TEAM here, we play to have fun,meet friends and at the same time we should help the game to be more excited, right?!

SO GUYS, PLEASE BE MINDFUL AND LET'S ALL THINK ABOUT IT.... Be safe y'all!!! CHILL OUT! ;)

Offline Cassandra

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 August 2012 à 06:53:18 »
SO IT'S GONNA BE A BIG NO FOR ME! *WINK... 

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 August 2012 à 06:56:04 »
Agree .. But mantra now is free pk we tried it many times ahaha :D

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline rommelarnobit

• Braman Level 1
  • MY PRECIOUS!!! MY FUTURE PILOTS!!!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZARGOZ
« Reply #35 on: 24 August 2012 à 08:31:47 »
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :g20:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  :g20:

IGN: ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ
TRIBE: NAKAYUDANG YUDA  4 EVA
CASTE: ABATARA 3 UNLESS UPDATED
GOD: JESUS CHRIST
GUILD: Eli†e Shívan Horde
PILOT: Me, Myself and I
Forever Decepticon

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24 August 2012 à 11:59:49 »
when this has been implemented, pls increase the price of EBB. i am anticipating a lot of cursing and cussing and trash talking here and there  :g34: :g34:

Offline Ecnerual

• Braman Level 1
  • Just Playing :P
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Ecnerual
« Reply #37 on: 24 August 2012 à 12:24:06 »
NO FOR PK IN BIRYU ............
 :g20b: :g20b:

NO IN INCREASING THE PRICE OF EBB   :g19: :g19:
EcneruaL                       StrawBerrySandWich

Offline xrainne89x

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 24 August 2012 à 13:48:01 »
Mostly those people who are abusing there powers are those who are uneducated in the game even though they professionals IRL? It is base in the saying" The Poor become poorer and the Rich become richer" if this will continue there will be less characters who wants to go to that place and those lowlife scumbags who are abusing there powers, they will turn to be spoiled bratz.

PH DAYS --- ANAGAMI: xxdjmudshakexx (Abikara) || Yuumiko (Druka)

TANTRA FR: CrazYiNLOve (Druka) -- Active

"LIVE so well that even DEATH loves to see you EXIST and LOVE so true that even SORROW walks out of the WAY"

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 24 August 2012 à 14:30:14 »
Mostly those people who are abusing there powers are those who are uneducated in the game even though they professionals IRL? It is base in the saying" The Poor become poorer and the Rich become richer" if this will continue there will be less characters who wants to go to that place and those lowlife scumbags who are abusing there powers, they will turn to be spoiled bratz.

:g20: :g20:

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
« Reply #40 on: 24 August 2012 à 14:37:19 »
:lol: more thrill to hunt rupiah & also to increase its value in the tantra market  :g52g:

just like in PH before Free PK in mantra  :g20:

:eldiablo: it's only my suggestion  :g52g:   P1 = 1m rupiah  :lol: :lol: lets start a big business 

More fun in 3000fr... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 24 August 2012 à 14:42:55 »
More fun in 3000fr... :lol: :lol: :lol:

more fun for the rich and the bullies. :g20b: :g20b:

Offline xrainne89x

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 24 August 2012 à 14:49:46 »

:g20: :g20:  :lol:  :g52g:

PH DAYS --- ANAGAMI: xxdjmudshakexx (Abikara) || Yuumiko (Druka)

TANTRA FR: CrazYiNLOve (Druka) -- Active

"LIVE so well that even DEATH loves to see you EXIST and LOVE so true that even SORROW walks out of the WAY"

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
« Reply #43 on: 24 August 2012 à 14:54:12 »

Well, bullies and wanna be will be all over Biryu if its implemented...So imma wish all hunters a good luck... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 24 August 2012 à 15:06:41 »
Well, bullies and wanna be will be all over Biryu if its implemented...So imma wish all hunters a good luck... :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is for you:

:g230:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité