Author Topic: Amara Skill In Vedi Kruma  (Read 7049 times)

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
Amara Skill In Vedi Kruma
« on: 17 August 2012 à 16:15:48 »
i'm a noob, i don't know anything about PvP and i so desperately want to know how an amara skill is cast in a non-amara kruma. please enlighten me.. it will be soo cool to cast ajita too  :g52: :g32: :g52g:

:g19:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline doomsday

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Doomsday
  • Char 2: IDoomsday
  • Char 3: Bulldozer
Re: Amara Skill In Vedi Kruma
« Reply #1 on: 17 August 2012 à 16:19:46 »

Me too, i'd like to know how to do it.

Offline SToLe

• Braman Level 1
  • iAmSToLe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 August 2012 à 16:54:50 »
need 1 xtra skill points.. :lol:

Offline WhiteshadoW

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 August 2012 à 16:55:29 »
Upon reaching level 99, distribute all you chakra points. Afterwards, continue leveling until you reach the desired level to get the amara skill that you are aiming for. After accomplishing your goal DO NOT distribute the Amara chakra points and level down back to 99.

...I thought this has been fixed. If not, then in the spirit of fairness that's how it used to be done. Most probably still is.

Offline SToLe

• Braman Level 1
  • iAmSToLe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 August 2012 à 16:57:22 »
Upon reaching level 99, distribute all you chakra points. Afterwards, continue leveling until you reach the desired level to get the amara skill that you are aiming for. After accomplishing your goal DO NOT distribute the Amara chakra points and level down back to 99.

...I thought this has been fixed. If not, then in the spirit of fairness that's how it used to be done. Most probably still is.

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Supervisor 5

• Global Supervisor
  • Kasatriya Level 1
  • don't you dare!!!
    • View Profile
    • MMORPG 3D ~TANTRA KX 12
« Reply #5 on: 17 August 2012 à 17:15:57 »
yes you can use amara skill in kruma but you will be automatically warped to mandara once you use the skill. prolly that is a fake nabad.
"It's OK if you disagree with me; I can't force you to be right"

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 August 2012 à 17:26:38 »

thanks for explaining but i still have a few more questions bugging me  :ouups: :ouups: :ouups:

lets say im aiming for level 2 ajita, i will level up until eda 12 (level requirement for lvl 2 ajita) but after i reach eda 12, i won't alot the CHAKRA points, is that correct? how about the SKILL point? shall i alot the skill point to the ajita?

Offline AfelarY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 August 2012 à 17:54:09 »
thanks for explaining but i still have a few more questions bugging me  :ouups: :ouups: :ouups:

lets say im aiming for level 2 ajita, i will level up until eda 12 (level requirement for lvl 2 ajita) but after i reach eda 12, i won't alot the CHAKRA points, is that correct? how about the SKILL point? shall i alot the skill point to the ajita?

good question, but idont know the answer.. i want to how this happens  :eldiablo:
:rakshasa:
Felary
:garuda:
Felary
:kimnara:
Faisal
:yaksa:
Faisal

Offline GrimRippeR

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 August 2012 à 07:35:47 »

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #9 on: 18 August 2012 à 07:55:30 »
yes any one can use amara skil in vedi kruma, but u need lucky if u char dont back to mandara

its u lucky u get it, if u no lucky, u cannot go to vedi kruma  :lol: :lol: :lol:

after u levling skil to lvl 100 (ahm1), u must down level to lvl 96 / 97 back. if u lvl 96  don't go to kruma rush, if error u back to mandara and allways cannot go to vedi ever.  :g201r: say goodbye and must make new  :lol:

if u down lvl to 96,97,98,99 max, u can join back to vedi but later, whoever 4 lvl u rise up to 99 back + have 1 skill amara, dont try to vedi. after u levling 99, u can go to vedi, good luck  :lol:

Offline angelSIDE

• Mijung Level 1
  • ∀ngeL in-name ♈♆✖✡✪★☆✙☆★✪✡✖♆♈ ÐeviL in-game
    • View Profile
    • Holy Knights' Dark Queen
  • Char 1: Holy Knights
  • Char 2: Dark
  • Char 3: Queen
« Reply #10 on: 18 August 2012 à 08:23:43 »
only weak & escapees use amara skill in Vedi Kruma  :eldiablo: period ... .. . . . .. . . . 
ɐɳǥɘℓƧƗƊƎ

Offline salbahe

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 August 2012 à 17:58:16 »
DIBA DAPAT NIBABAN NILA YAN? KYA NGA VEDI KRUMA KASI UP 2 LVL 99 LANG, KUNG GUS2 MG AMARA SKILL PUNTA NA LANG KAYU HIGH KRUMA... :guitare-crack:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #12 on: 18 August 2012 à 19:00:13 »
d pedeng ma ban karapatan nla yan ganun talga e d naman compulsory d na gumamit nyan kaya nga tagal na yan  na isyu its a matter of the peps who using it but of course it is legal.

Offline Nightstalker808

• Braman Level 1
  • aloha ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Nighstalker808
  • Char 2: oOoREYoOo
« Reply #13 on: 20 August 2012 à 13:52:22 »
I have tried and tested on my druka. I went level up to the next akila (amara lvl +) then back to level 99. So I went in vedi kruma then I went vedi kruma. Then do my combo then once I used the amara skill akila boom I was warp back to mandara lol.

It's not worth it. It is just a great escape. Plus you will be out of party if they added someone else and took your slut!. 
Main Character: Nightstalker808 max druka
MightyBoto max druka oOoREYoOo max abi
Hawayano max karya PrincessReyna max yuda CJMILES max abi MasterRicky max samabat MjghtyBoto max Banar
MeNYaKiZ max Satya WeaklingBuffer max BFS
Vedi abi: SummerRose

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 August 2012 à 14:15:32 »
I have tried and tested on my druka. I went level up to the next akila (amara lvl +) then back to level 99. So I went in vedi kruma then I went vedi kruma. Then do my combo then once I used the amara skill akila boom I was warp back to mandara lol.

It's not worth it. It is just a great escape. Plus you will be out of party if they added someone else and took your slut!.

thank you to those who had the courtesy to answer in english when the thread was started in english. cheers to you :too-much-wine:

i tried doing this and just like you, i was ported back to mandara :g201r: :g201: :g201b:
my problem is i had a party mate once, he was successful in casting nabad and he remained in the party even after the nabad faded. i tried asking how he did it but he wont tell.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité