Author Topic: rumors are spreading about www.3000fr-tantra.com  (Read 7100 times)

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
Re: rumors are spreading about www.3000fr-tantra.com
« Reply #30 on: 20 July 2012 à 14:25:11 »
They are all just F**kin Idiots ... because they don't have any items to buy for there character also CE player :D    :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eldiablo:

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline saintcalamity

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Res† In Pieces
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20 July 2012 à 14:34:48 »
miss u WILtimebigtime

Dyosa Pethy...My Teddy Bear <(@_@)>

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
« Reply #32 on: 20 July 2012 à 14:39:08 »
HI  GM.. i forgot to screenshot our chat  a while ago a player a high level player said.. that in 5 months chinese hackers will down the server... he also said .. that monster will drop  x1000  .... to down the economy of rupiah.. so that rupiah will be useless..  he also said that..  the 3000fr had been already hacked.. and they can down the server anytime...  next time GM i will post screenshots of our chat..

As For me This SErver is the best from all other...   server....
i hope this buggers got hit and run.. and coma for the rest of their life LOOOOOOOOL  :g52g:  :g52g:  :g52g:
tsk3 ..as expected from the chinese bullsh*t .. they are taking our land .. and also our games lol ..

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #33 on: 20 July 2012 à 14:39:48 »
HELP STAFF 3000fr FOR FOUND HACKERS .... 

REWARD IF FOUND REAL ...........................

:g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22:

USE TICKET (is Secure) and Secrets  :g34:

Offline Incredibulok

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 20 July 2012 à 16:13:36 »
HI  GM.. i forgot to screenshot our chat  a while ago a player a high level player said.. that in 5 months chinese hackers will down the server... he also said .. that monster will drop  x1000  .... to down the economy of rupiah.. so that rupiah will be useless..  he also said that..  the 3000fr had been already hacked.. and they can down the server anytime...  next time GM i will post screenshots of our chat..

As For me This SErver is the best from all other...   server....
i hope this buggers got hit and run.. and coma for the rest of their life LOOOOOOOOL  :g52g:  :g52g:  :g52g:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Offline wenayan26

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 20 July 2012 à 16:14:58 »
i will try my best to find this hacker GM i will volunteer to help you GM..

Offline MsALLSundaY

• Braman Level 1
  • Action has magic, grace and power in it.
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
  • Char 1: MissALLSundaY
« Reply #36 on: 20 July 2012 à 18:58:59 »
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

From the movie TAKEN? LOL  :lol: Out of Topic...

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
« Reply #37 on: 20 July 2012 à 19:54:18 »
HELP STAFF 3000fr FOR FOUND HACKERS .... 

REWARD IF FOUND REAL ...........................

:g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22: :g22:

USE TICKET (is Secure) and Secrets  :g34:

A reward!...Where's my reward for reporting the chinese dude that can level a player with in a second and after a minute he can make a player astica21?...a Fox will do...Ahahaha...(im just kidding) :lol:

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #38 on: 20 July 2012 à 20:39:01 »

TAKEN grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nangopya pa ^^  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline avengers619

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 21 July 2012 à 01:54:05 »
 :g20:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité