Author Topic: Please GM and Admin...... confirm, this is item a bug ? rare ? refining ?  (Read 8928 times)

Offline arcenal15

• Braman Level 1
  • Live Curious (former zeronerve Tantra.ph) MG
    • View Profile
hahaha :lol: i thot u guys knew all about this...hahaha only few knows that... :asura:

e explore nyo ang game...GOODLUCK  :asura:

haha iilan lng pla tiaong ma swerte bro boy sunkit hahaha

Allan Patrick Ngo ArcenaL
206 delmonte ave. sfdm Q.C

( . )v( . )the MIND is the SCENE of the CRIME..!
missing SOMEONE at FIAM's PARA sqin qlang c",)

(tantra.ph former zeronerve I aWoOo I MITev08444vcv
DIYANA ARANYAKAS )

CP:0917-553-4747 DL:546-9166 EMAIL:allan.arcenal@sagoldon.com
BB-PIN:32FCE6E4 (for BBM)
iMessage-iphone4s: allan.arcenal@sagoldon.com or allanarcenal@ymail.com)

IGN: AngeLiQue12 || TRIBE :rakshasa: || JOB: karya || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Me†aL GrimS
IGN: aWoOo12 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order
IGN: ArcenaL15 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: AngeLiQue12SBAT || TRIBE :garuda: || JOB: Samabat || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: AllanArcenaL15 || TRIBE :yaksa: || JOB: Nakayuda || GOD: Brahma || GUILD:
IGN: AngeLiQue121SBAT || TRIBE :garuda: || JOB: Samabat || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: AllanArcenaL12 || TRIBE :yaksa: || JOB: Nakayuda || GOD: Brahma || GUILD:
IGN: DJwanabe15 || TRIBE :yaksa: || JOB: Nakayuda || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order
IGN: AngeLiQue12VDi || TRIBE :rakshasa: || JOB: karya || GOD: Brahma || GUILD:
IGN: SrArcenaL15 || TRIBE :naga: || JOB: Banar || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order

IGN: ArcenaL15 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War (k12 BETA TEST)

Offline arcenal15

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
its a normal item crafted/reinforced by the Gods. Go to the main kruma and craft your own.  :g237:

now every one know this thing *_* hahaha imba n lhat s kruma

DIYANA ARANYAKAS )

IGN: AngeLiQue12 || TRIBE :rakshasa: || JOB: karya || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Me†aL GrimS
IGN: aWoOo12 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order
IGN: ArcenaL15 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: AngeLiQue12SBAT || TRIBE :garuda: || JOB: Samabat || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: AngeLiQue121SBAT || TRIBE :garuda: || JOB: Samabat || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War
IGN: DJwanabe15 || TRIBE :yaksa: || JOB: Nakayuda || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order
IGN: SrArcenaL15 || TRIBE :naga: || JOB: Banar || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: †he Holly Order

IGN: ArcenaL15 || TRIBE :asura: || JOB: Druka || GOD: Brahma || GUILD: Apo†heosis oƒ War (k12 BETA TEST)

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile

di kasi ako si Magellan pra mag-explore nyahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: .. now alam ko na .. may nag-whisper na  :saint1:  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

di mo kelangan maging c magellan bro...kahit maging DOra the explorer lang ok lang... :lol:   :lol:

thanks padi  :bigsmile:

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Bring item to main kruma(amara kruma) then find altar, place the item you want to add chakra in "Main Item" slot then you will see the requirements needed to craft item with 20 chakra.

However I don't know what are the "Support Items". There are three slots in altar: Main Item, Previous level Equipment, then the Support Item slot.

Mine says I need Jima Prajurit Dewa...and I dunno what the heck is that lol...anyonce can share???
IGN: NightHound101
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
Bring item to main kruma(amara kruma) then find altar, place the item you want to add chakra in "Main Item" slot then you will see the requirements needed to craft item with 20 chakra.

However I don't know what are the "Support Items". There are three slots in altar: Main Item, Previous level Equipment, then the Support Item slot.

Mine says I need Jima Prajurit Dewa...and I dunno what the heck is that lol...anyonce can share???

Support items are the charms from the sisters in ET - Jima prajurit dewa = escel and the other is the morph. both can be bought from the NPC at 500k and 1m respectively. however, if you craft with these charms in this server, you will just end up getting errors. unlike in tantra global where the addition of the charms will give you a higher chance of getting more heart rather than just 19 or 20.

refer to this thread: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=3033.0

:g19:

now every one know this thing *_*

:g20b: :g20b: :mad: :mad:

i would rather share something where players can all be strong by taking advantage of what the game has to offer than by being strong coz players use cheat engines. wont you do the same dear?? :g7: :g7:

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Support items are the charms from the sisters in ET - Jima prajurit dewa = escel and the other is the morph. both can be bought from the NPC at 500k and 1m respectively. however, if you craft with these charms in this server, you will just end up getting errors. unlike in tantra global where the addition of the charms will give you a higher chance of getting more heart rather than just 19 or 20.

refer to this thread: https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=3033.0

:g20b: :g20b: :mad: :mad:

i would rather share something where players can all be strong by taking advantage of what the game has to offer than by being strong coz players use cheat engines. wont you do the same dear?? :g7: :g7:

Thanks alot for sharing. :D
IGN: NightHound101
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline Incredibulok

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
just a Q...
whats the meaning of
"Reinforced item will have the refining rate of main equipment"?

do the main equipment be clean or +9 also?

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
just a Q...
whats the meaning of
"Reinforced item will have the refining rate of main equipment"?

do the main equipment be clean or +9 also?

both needs to be +9 ... i tried but i wasnt lucky to craft +20 up chakras  :g32: :g32: :g32:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline Incredibulok

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
how to but muscle,nerve and mental option?
is it possible?

Offline mv12nc

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • We are not the Kings and Queens!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: iHeartNads | :garuda:
i think its to expensive to look for the required items and ups its to +9...

i always fail to ups when +9 already..

but to use chatou or sambadu??

dont have taney nor rups..

Sana my mag vend ng Satya Set. ung hnd mahal.. haha ^_^

:rupiahs: :rupiahs: :rupiahs: :rupiahs: :potions-800:

IGN: iHeartNads | Abikara |  :garuda:

EmperorLothor | Satya |  :naga: | Vedi

BabyBeeL | Abikara | :deva: | Vedi

Offline Nikki

• Braman Level 1
  • Piloting - Doomsday (Yuda for BH)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NIKKI
how to but muscle,nerve and mental option?
is it possible?

i think its not possible in kruma.

PK and Trashtalk is a noob player's way of concealing his weakness

Offline Incredibulok

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
i think its not possible in kruma.

na try mo na using +15 2nd equip if higher ba sa 50heart ma kuha mo?

Offline arcenal15

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
na try mo na using +15 2nd equip if higher ba sa 50heart ma kuha mo?

guess nid lots of MP rin to give hgher chance to get high heart probably max is 70heart ea part  :g20: :lol: :g20:

DIYANA ARANYAKAS )

Offline BzKd

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IYAKINkaLANG
  • Char 2: BzKd
  • Char 3: loVol
guess nid lots of MP rin to give hgher chance to get high heart probably max is 70heart ea part  :g20: :lol: :g20:

nakakita aq kgabi ng +53 heart sa isang kaibigan ... he thought me some techniques but i will try hope its true ... but i consider that still you need HIGH MP in order to have more than +20 heart ... i tried but it failed ... so i guess now where talking about MP here  :lol: :lol: :lol: not the ups of the 2ndary item  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Synopsis of Tau Gamma Phi Doctrines: Tau Gamma Phi's Doctrines revolves in the pursuit of Excellence in your field whether you are a student, a working person, a professional, an OFW, a parent, a wife, or somebody looking for a direction in your life. To achieve this goal, Tau Gamma Phi emphasizes education. There are other principles that Tau Gamma Phi preaches. They are basic filipino values like hard work, cammaraderie, smart finance, the preservation of a strong family, mental and physical strenght. It also spouses discipline, planning, professionalism, practical principles and some common sense to achieve objectives."

Offline DennisTheMenace

• Abatara Level 1
  • Crjs/DennisTheMenace OF PH AND 3KFR
    • View Profile

maybe yes maybe not. my friend crafted items with 50+ hearts not once.
he is just using charcter with minimal MP. of course i don't want to use my main char
everytime when crafting because 15k MP will be deducted when you craft.
sayang namn hiap na ng MP ngayun sa tulad ko minsan lang mag OL.

just my opinion. :g20:

PILOT MODE:
fruitcake
fruitsalad

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité