Author Topic: i just want to ask how to donate via ATM Debit Card ?  (Read 3783 times)

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
  • ~ > Leggo :'>
    • View Profile
    • BUYiNG , SELLiNG & TRADiNG items or in PHP >:]
  • Char 1: iAmCentMrCCS
i just want to ask how to donate via ATM Debit Card ?
« on: 22 June 2012 à 09:33:52 »
can someone answer me . how to donate via ATM DEBiT CARD

BPi EXPRESS TELLER

if success. i will give PRiCE 1TA of your CHOiCE except (NECK & CHARM) to the person who knows how to do it :D

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline scammerHATER

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: i just want to ask how to donate via ATM Debit Card ?
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2012 à 09:40:35 »

BPi EXPRESS TELLER

if success. i will give FREEBiE 1TA to the person who knows how to do it :P

does it have 3 digit numbers at the back? italized one....

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2012 à 09:44:08 »
does it have 3 digit numbers at the back? italized one....

NO because that's an ATM account.

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline sunbae

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:12:46 »

BPi EXPRESS TELLER

if success. i will give PRiCE 1TA of your CHOiCE except (NECK & CHARM) to the person who knows how to do it :D

are you registered online with your bank? if not enroll online first then, you have to enroll the 3rd party account first before you process any transaction, like mine, i process enrolled dragon pay account as the 3rd party account then i just xfer fund online. check with the your bank and fill up a form and enroll the 3rd party account and wait for 24-28 hours for processing. then xfer fund once its done. ^_^V  yung TA HA.... don't forget.

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:14:13 »
are you registered online with your bank? if not enroll online first then, you have to enroll the 3rd party account first before you process any transaction, like mine, i process enrolled dragon pay account as the 3rd party account then i just xfer fund online. check with the your bank and fill up a form and enroll the 3rd party account and wait for 24-28 hours for processing. then xfer fund once its done. ^_^V  yung TA HA.... don't forget.

ok ok . if its succes. i will give to you then . :D

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:19:12 »

Questions :

1. How to enroll with the BPi EXPRESS ONLiNE ?
2. What type of donation is Dragon Pay?
3. And How i will apply 3rd party account ?

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline sunbae

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:27:07 »
Questions :

1. How to enroll with the BPi EXPRESS ONLiNE ?
2. What type of donation is Dragon Pay?
3. And How i will apply 3rd party account ?

1.the best way visit the bank nearest you, then asked an assistance thru one of their rep, then they will enrol your card online visat the branch coz your going to sign a form first.. they need you signature bring 2 valid id as well
2.Banks xfer >  thru Tantra3000fr donation (amount) set up payment wA1LL. choose bank xfer, then choose bpi express online/mobile> but you must register the account number for in you bank as 3rd party>
3. (http://www.dragonpay.ph/bpi-express-online-enroll-how-to/) visit the bank much better and asked them to register the account first coz your going to fill up their form don't do it online
Under Third Party Information, enter “DRAGONPAY CORP” for Account Name, and “0075352743″ for Account Number.

Offline iAmCent<3

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:37:35 »
1.the best way visit the bank nearest you, then asked an assistance thru one of their rep, then they will enrol your card online visat the branch coz your going to sing a form first..
2.Banks xfer >  thru Tantra3000fr donation (amount) set up payment wA1LL. choose bank xfer, then choose bpi express online/mobile> but you must register the account number for in you bank as 3rd party>
3. (http://www.dragonpay.ph/bpi-express-online-enroll-how-to/) visit the bank much better and asked them to register the account first coz your going to fill up their form don't do it online
Under Third Party Information, enter “DRAGONPAY CORP” for Account Name, and “0075352743″ for Account Number.

:g20: :g20:  ok ok ill go to the bank tommorow . just wait

old Tantra PH Player :
 mzGanDa of Syndicates

iGN :
 ~ > iAmCentMrCCS < ~

Offline sunbae

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 June 2012 à 10:56:54 »
once it already active (after 24/48hours)> check your online account. then follow step 2 na lng (http://www.dragonpay.ph/bpi-express-online-enroll-how-to/) but before you enter the amount there you must wait for the total amount and code in tantra3000fr payment waILL system and checked your registered email that you also registered with you bank coz they will be sending you confirmation email as well for your transaction. please do have your email open as well in xfering funds so that you can check coz there will be a link that you need to click for every transaction inside your email.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité