Author Topic: WE NEED UPDATES.  (Read 26968 times)

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
Re: WE NEED UPDATES.
« Reply #75 on: 15 July 2012 à 15:32:25 »
MP RESET is NONSENSE!! you're just thinking of yourself .. think of the players who played 24/7 just to gain MP and even hired a pilot or bought a char ... lol ... we are talking about $$ here not just pride,humor,fame or intelligence.. btw, MAKU is trying to fix what CAN be fixed and trying to deal w/ it.. so don't always whine ..i just notice your posts are always complaints .. you don't even know how to appreciate hard work .. oh well .. maybe thats the reason why no siggy or char name in your forums account ..  :flamingdevil: im beginning to think that you are one of the antagonists of the server .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST SAYING!!  :guitare-3000fr:

I SMELL FLAME!!  :lol: :lol:

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 15 July 2012 à 15:44:17 »
MP RESET is NONSENSE!! you're just thinking of yourself .. think of the players who played 24/7 just to gain MP and even hired a pilot or bought a char ... lol ... we are talking about $$ here not just pride,humor,fame or intelligence.. btw, MAKU is trying to fix what CAN be fixed and trying to deal w/ it.. so don't always whine ..i just notice your posts are always complaints .. you don't even know how to appreciate hard work .. oh well .. maybe thats the reason why no siggy or char name in your forums account ..  :flamingdevil: im beginning to think that you are one of the antagonists of the server .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST SAYING!!  :guitare-3000fr:

Is there a need to butt in and reply to every post I made?
Someone with an intellect like myself will only comprehend why I'm doing all this.

Do you know what the word reset means?
Did you fully understand what I just said?

There's a room for praises when I see fit.

Offline rommelarnobit

• Braman Level 1
  • MY PRECIOUS!!! MY FUTURE PILOTS!!!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZARGOZ
« Reply #77 on: 15 July 2012 à 17:23:29 »
MP reset? its not going to happen.. time, money & efforts of players are already invested in this server, if its the GM's desicion then i WILL be the first one to delete my account...

my only concern is our CASTE, GM when are u going to restore our caste??? its been quite a while now......

secondly fix the lag at kruma, or is it ur way of preventing players from accusing each other of CE...

i have a gamers dream system & exceptionaly fast connection but i dont enjoy kruma anymore coz of lag....

IGN: ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ
TRIBE: NAKAYUDANG YUDA  4 EVA
CASTE: ABATARA 3 UNLESS UPDATED
GOD: JESUS CHRIST
GUILD: Eli†e Shívan Horde
PILOT: Me, Myself and I
Forever Decepticon

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 15 July 2012 à 17:40:41 »
It's not like you can't gain them back. Seriously, all the efforts of mindless reasoning on this server is :).
It's the new players time to shine, what? you want to keep your god skill but remain idle?

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
« Reply #79 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:12:27 »
Is there a need to butt in and reply to every post I made?
Someone with an intellect like myself will only comprehend why I'm doing all this.

Do you know what the word reset means?
Did you fully understand what I just said?

There's a room for praises when I see fit.
yes, posting,commenting and replying aren't prohibited .. oh well a genius who thinks just or himself is dumb.. ^^ .. go to your room then .. youre in the wrong class we are all classmates here  :eldiablo: .. lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: even a kid understands your intentions .. just maybe you want RESET coz you wanted to be on top for a long time but can't reach it ..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not like you can't gain them back. Seriously, all the effort of mindless reasoning on this server is :).
It's the new players time to shine, what? you want to keep your god skill but remain idle?

and you mean you are suggesting MP RESET coz it can be gained back? and also FYI its not all about the God skills .. it also concerns the time and $$ .. or if you give us our time back genius player we will agree to that xD  ..hmmm i see .. so you want to SHINE! hahaa SHINE bebe! XD

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline GM Makulitarah

• GM's Admin.
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:18:50 »
For those who wants some blow by blow
  For now I am tracing each call of the server to the client, I need to see what value of the caste is set by
  the server and sent to the client. As you can see I don't have a source code, I am debugging the system
  mano y mano.

And so I cannot give ETA's of fix, this is not a standard development system cycle. It's like trying to find a needle
  in a haystack, go figure.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:20:20 »
For those who wants some blow by blow
  For now I am tracing each call of the server to the client, I need to see what value of the caste is set by
  the server and sent to the client. As you can see I don't have a source code, I am debugging the system
  mano y mano.

And so I cannot give ETA's of fix, this is not a standard development system cycle. It's like trying to find a needle
  in a haystack, go figure.
We can wait Makz .. don't mind players who doesnt even help and still keep on whining hahaha ..

Goodluck ..  :g20: :g20: :g20:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:46:27 »
yes, posting,commenting and replying aren't prohibited .. oh well a genius who thinks just or himself is dumb.. ^^ .. go to your room then .. youre in the wrong class we are all classmates here  :eldiablo: .. lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: even a kid understands your intentions .. just maybe you want RESET coz you wanted to be on top for a long time but can't reach it ..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

and you mean you are suggesting MP RESET coz it can be gained back? and also FYI its not all about the God skills .. it also concerns the time and $$ .. or if you give us our time back genius player we will agree to that xD  ..hmmm i see .. so you want to SHINE! hahaa SHINE bebe! XD

I'm at a lost with your reply, what do you mean exactly?
Ofc, I want to be on top, what a silly remark, tell me a single player here who doesn't.
The sole reason for a reset is to bring back all the players to zero MP, so everyone can go pvp and gain them back.
You're the one who's more concern about yourself, than anyone else by all the gibberish you just posted
It's also dumb to buy accounts with high MP (imo).

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:53:13 »
GM Makulitarah is probably having a good laugh right now.
OH well, I feel like I'm in special Olympics arguing with you.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:58:07 »

I'm at a lost with your reply, what do you mean exactly?
Ofc, I want to be on top, what a silly remark, tell me a single player here who doesn't.
The sole reason for a reset is to bring back all the players to zero MP, so everyone can go pvp and gain them back.
You're the one who's more concern about yourself, than anyone else by all the gibberish you just posted
It's also dumb to buy accounts with high MP (imo).
my reply was clear as the clearest diamond lol .. im guessing .. you don't know what youre saying .. or you can't understand English 100%? concern about myself? did you know that around 80% or more kruma players in this game are not NEW? so that means they are playing and spending to gain mp.. you just said you are intelligent .. how come you can't understand a FULL English statement lol ..  hmm ok ..im done w/ the arguing .. say what you want .. but MP RESET is not a good option .. hope you can understand even 1% lol  .. hahahahaa .. LMAO!  :g22:

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 15 July 2012 à 18:59:57 »
my reply was clear as the clearest diamond lol .. im guessing .. you don't know what youre saying .. or you can't understand English 100%? concern about myself? did you know that around 80% or more kruma players in this game are not NEW? so that means they are playing and spending to gain mp.. you just said you are intelligent .. how come you can't understand a FULL English statement lol ..  hmm ok ..im done w/ the arguing .. say what you want .. but MP RESET is not a good option .. hope you can understand even 1% lol  .. hahahahaa .. LMAO!  :g22:

You call this English?

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 15 July 2012 à 19:04:45 »
You call this English?
  :lol: :lol: :lol: attack of the clones ..

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 15 July 2012 à 19:07:02 »
  :lol: :lol: :lol: attack of the clones ..

what a retort.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 15 July 2012 à 19:10:23 »
what a retort.
A proud man is always looking down on things and people and of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.. :lol:

Offline Eru IIúvatar

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 15 July 2012 à 19:18:23 »
A proud man is always looking down on things and people and of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.. :lol:

Nice quote but I don't steal them just to make me look good.
here, you might learn something form this vid:
Good Will Hunting - How Do You Like Them Apples
Btw, I thought you're done arguing?

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité