Author Topic: GM please PUNISH ALL NABAD BUG ABUSERS  (Read 6704 times)

Offline PiToYaN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: GM please PUNISH ALL NABAD BUG ABUSERS
« Reply #15 on: 09 June 2012 à 02:31:09 »
i agree with this one... no matter how many skill bar we have if a player want to cheat/bug they will find way  :flamingdevil: :flamingdevil: :flamingdevil: :flamingdevil:

:g20: :g223: :g20:
:eldiablo: :eldiablo:MALAKAS KA NA?? E BAT EQUITLOG KA PA RIN?? :eldiablo: :eldiablo:

WAK ANGAS! KAIN LUPA MAMAYA!!

Offline DemonicStriker

• Braman Level 1
  • I want WAISYA Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 June 2012 à 03:37:00 »
there is no perfect game neither a perfect system.. so don't demand of a perfect system if you yourself is not even perfect... it is just one problem which already considered normal because if majority knows it you cannot consider it anymore bug because that is already tantamount being part of the system..I would say it is a personal skill.. you cannot see it in the SKILL tree but if you have the SKILL OF EXPERIMENTATION then you'll have it.

I would rather choose SKILL Bugger rather than a CHEATER because there is no way of winning in a battle against a CHEATER

baka sabihin nyo straw.. just being realistic..
DemonicStriker - Mijung 1 ; SweetKisser Mijung 3; DeathStroke - Waisya 1; GuessWho - Waisya 1; DemonicStrikerJr (Vedi)

Guild: Me†al Grims (Vedi) ; Dominan† Criminals (Kruma)

Offline saintcalamity

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Res† In Pieces
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 June 2012 à 08:36:20 »
problem of other players is that they explore too much to the point that bugs are explored and is being used freely, if not caught, even if they are caught, they go unpunished...

even those items, etc, that need not to be used for such purpose is being used..and they call it talent...oh well
heheh

UP for this thread

i agree with you ate..they are everywhere in Mandara practicing their so called Talents/techniques..

Offline rommelarnobit

• Braman Level 1
  • MY PRECIOUS!!! MY FUTURE PILOTS!!!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZARGOZ
« Reply #18 on: 15 June 2012 à 08:42:26 »
why are these buggers & CE users go unpunished? theres enough evidence to support the accusations but what have u done  GM3k? i believe that majority of players are fair gamers why are u letting some cheaters get away w/ it?

IGN: ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ, ZARGOZ
TRIBE: NAKAYUDANG YUDA  4 EVA
CASTE: ABATARA 3 UNLESS UPDATED
GOD: JESUS CHRIST
GUILD: Eli†e Shívan Horde
PILOT: Me, Myself and I
Forever Decepticon

Offline zeppamf

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 June 2012 à 08:55:48 »
xtrap is like gameguard they all can be bypass
so whats the point of this  you ask ...
well, frequent update on xtrap/gameguard make them more reliable in the long run
 i thank you, vow ... 

:guitare-3000fr:

more power 3k fr
ign :    gErgEran
gOd:       Shiva
guiLd:       †he One

†o be †he One yOu have †o pLay with †he One ...

a †rue warriOr Loves eat dus† and †ha†'s me    ^_,^ V

if u faiLed @ first and @ the 2nd  †hen ur a faiLure   ahahaha

Offline saintcalamity

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Res† In Pieces
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15 June 2012 à 09:23:32 »
there is no perfect game neither a perfect system.. so don't demand of a perfect system if you yourself is not even perfect... it is just one problem which already considered normal because if majority knows it you cannot consider it anymore bug because that is already tantamount being part of the system..I would say it is a personal skill.. you cannot see it in the SKILL tree but if you have the SKILL OF EXPERIMENTATION then you'll have it.

I would rather choose SKILL Bugger rather than a CHEATER because there is no way of winning in a battle against a CHEATER

baka sabihin nyo straw.. just being realistic..
for you its a personal skill coz your already a fan of it..what about the fair player,player with the clear conscience?! you cod won a duel/kruma but you knew in yourself that you did unfair.. it is not the way tantra should be..bug is always been a problem even in your household w/c you trying to get rid..going beyond the system just to dominate in-game?!it just like wanting to be above everyone else in real life ,not good..if we let this abuser, player wont enjoy anymore in Kruma and migrate..

Offline boydagkot

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 June 2012 à 10:46:00 »
for you its a personal skill coz your already a fan of it..what about the fair player,player with the clear conscience?! you cod won a duel/kruma but you knew in yourself that you did unfair.. it is not the way tantra should be..bug is always been a problem even in your household w/c you trying to get rid..going beyond the system just to dominate in-game?!it just like wanting to be above everyone else in real life ,not good..if we let this abuser, player wont enjoy anymore in Kruma and migrate..

good point bro magmamaigrate then wala na sila kakalabanin si GM3k nalang kalaro nyo sa kruma hahaha mga kawawang nilalang ano na gagawin nyo sa mga ginastos nyo kung magmamaigrate yung players sa kagagohang ginagawa ng iba do you think worthy yung pagamit nyo ng cheat if sinisira nyo ang game na gusto nyo kayong makalamang edi wala...

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité