Author Topic: thanks for the fallowing winners.. ^_~ .... TO GM 3000 PLEASE READ THIS  (Read 8695 times)

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
ENDED 00.27 Sec    NOT 2 minutes 53sec after!
SCREEN NOT EDITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

good day sir! this is just a suggestion and its ok if you dont agree but...can you post the unedited screenshot? the ss is cut.... so we can clarify this... whoever sent you this screenshot...

or

you can recheck khurch and check the status on khurch and you may also check the 2 said guild if the danva and nar are registered to them... you may also check the • Dark CounciL • guild to check if the fort was registered to them... thanks

i know GM3000 will clarify this issue...

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline ENZ

• Abatara Level 1
  • I'm a Good friend But hard to mess with .. :D
    • View Profile
Am i referring to you? undeniable? or are you just stupid ahahaha laughing my ass off dude ..

IGN:EnvyXV(BFS)   IGN: Enclave , DJANGO , ENZNIEMZ ( DRUKA)    Sabertooth (DRUKA)   VinoKulfu ( Satya ) oGINo ( Banar )

Rak na palag ka ? try tayo duel :D laro lang wlang pikunan ha ? :P

2004 ph beta    Guild:-=R_E_D_S_U_N_S=-
           "Weakness of attitude become Weakness of character"

Offline •UNDENIABLE•

• Abatara Level 1
  • Truth lies behind the Darkness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: UNDENIABLE
  • Char 2: UNPREDICTABLE
Am i referring to you? undeniable? or are you just stupid ahahaha laughing my ass off dude ..

And again! I feel like :g7: my head.  :lol: Yeah your not referring to me may i ask who then? What you said refers to everyone if your not referring to me? Its still the same whether you refer it  to me or someone else D-head. :lol: And don't start the flame, you might get BURN :eldiablo:

good day sir! this is just a suggestion and its ok if you dont agree but...can you post the unedited screenshot? the ss is cut.... so we can clarify this... whoever sent you this screenshot...

or

you can recheck khurch and check the status on khurch and you may also check the 2 said guild if the danva and nar are registered to them... you may also check the • Dark CounciL • guild to check if the fort was registered to them... thanks

i know GM3000 will clarify this issue...

:g237: :g237:

This screenshot shows that TITANS took the fortress before it ended. My member managed to take a screenshot seconds away after announcing the fortress war ended.  :eldiablo:

Sorry ray i thought meron SS ng list e. Sinubukan ko pro na bug ung fort and nakuha ng ibang guild kaya di ko na kinunan.  :lol:

Anywho, as you can see there's not that much people around since they have been warped at the arena when we took the fort.  :D

I never feared death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am
Only God can judge me - We Own It

:g234:
PAN PAN *  Pow  Pow *  Bang! Bang!
:lol:

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
NYAHAHHAHAHHAH

PASALAMAT KA MAGKA BABAYAN TAU HAHAHHAHA
:guitare-3000fr:

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG

GM ..we are asking for rechecking .. how come ..Nar and Danva are registered in guilds (DC andd Titans) if we are not the owner? and during FW .. no one tried to get Nar but only DC ..hope you try to reconsider and check..thats all ..we are not up for the Prize .. we are up for the sake of the game .. maybe next time it will happen again if not reported .. thanks good game!!

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

Offline coolhuman

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile

for GM 3000 this SS was taken today at Arena NPC Khurch

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Can't you get your OWN Screenshot GM 3k? Why is it that you aren't posting an unedited SS? Go to Khurch now and have a screenshot for yourself. Not from other players. Everyone is having their own SS and it seems like Titans and DC have the Danva and Nar. Just go ONCE to Khurch and see it yourself.

Dark † Council

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
ADDITIONAL reward

TITANS    10k
Därk CöunciL 10k

OPEN TICKET  - THX

DELAY 24 To 48H Please Wait  --  Wait 24 to 48 hours - I do it Tuesday

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php?topic=2393.msg10561595#msg10561595

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité