Author Topic: WRATH OF THE TITANS - 8 vs 8 Tribal Tournament  (Read 50367 times)

Offline Boy Dengue

• Abatara Level 1
  • Bobit is My Name : )
    • View Profile
Re: WRATH OF THE TITANS - 8 vs 8 Tribal Tournament
« Reply #165 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:01:55 »
AHHAAHAH..KAYO ATA NAG DESPERADO MGA SIR

EXPECTED NYO ATA NA MANALO KAYO
acidwin-SweetKisser-DKTarugo-MagnumAlmond
MagnumAlmondancer

(RENAME) OLD NAME:  MagnumAlmond ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) yOgi
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  yOgi ----> NEW NAME SGTpepsiCOLA
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  DROiD ----> NEW NAME J0MF0X
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  J0MF0X ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) FenderStrat

Offline ilovepancit

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never underestimate the element of surprise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:15:47 »
300 won the games that's a given fact we are not into this for a rematch or anything alike we just want our question answered and the flames won't be of any help at all so guys on both sides settle down. As said we are all victims of this bug we are not putting the blame on Gypsy or anyone from 300 I know it's not part of his game tactics. I'm guessing someone just wants to ruin a fellow gamers day and who does that?. Well we don't know until traced.

Why are we saying that the Dark Council members who were disconnected during the tournament  are victims of the DC bug?

1.DC "bug" not hack as there is no third party program involved in doing it. Your normal disconnection from the game due to latency issues or whatever you may call it shows a pop up message "Sorry connection to the server has failed" press OK game ends.

2.DC BUG HTLauncher crashes disabling you from going to the options in game to end it, the games is dead it's a still picture.

3.The screen shots, AKON and MADZTER were able to get a screenshot and you can only get one if your running a Windows 7 OS. What happens is that the game freezes once you click a white transparent pigment comes up and options if you want to wait until the program responds or just close it immediately. In Vista black screen take a screenshot only a black screen will be copied on your clipboard and in XP nothing will be copied on your clipboard and to end the game you must terminate it from the processes.

Therefore:

I know this bug since I have been here right from the start of the server and people back then were very vigilant from doing this bug to gain a slot from an experience lucrative party. Going back we all spent our weekends for this tournament for the past 3 weeks safe to say that it has been a pain at everyone's rear end. So those who have the influence and the power to have it traced by all means please do. We lost you won someone played a punishable trick at us maybe it's just normal if we want him traced and punished by then everyone is a happy camper. I am ready to participate if you want to check if the bug still works and I'm positive that it still works.

GM 3k you were able to trace and punish players from doing this bug we saw in game announcements about it. GO get em Tiger!

Thanks,

Offline Endzeith

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • tantra3000fr.com
    • View Profile
    • http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/asdasdasdy.gif/
« Reply #167 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:25:25 »
300 won the games that's a given fact we are not into this for a rematch or anything alike we just want our question answered and the flames won't be of any help at all so guys on both sides settle down. As said we are all victims of this bug we are not putting the blame on Gypsy or anyone from 300 I know it's not part of his game tactics. I'm guessing someone just wants to ruin a fellow gamers day and who does that?. Well we don't know until traced.

Why are we saying that the Dark Council members who were disconnected during the tournament  are victims of the DC bug?

1.DC "bug" not hack as there is no third party program involved in doing it. Your normal disconnection from the game due to latency issues or whatever you may call it shows a pop up message "Sorry connection to the server has failed" press OK game ends.

2.DC BUG HTLauncher crashes disabling you from going to the options in game to end it, the games is dead it's a still picture.

3.The screen shots, AKON and MADZTER were able to get a screenshot and you can only get one if your running a Windows 7 OS. What happens is that the game freezes once you click a white transparent pigment comes up and options if you want to wait until the program responds or just close it immediately. In Vista black screen take a screenshot only a black screen will be copied on your clipboard and in XP nothing will be copied on your clipboard and to end the game you must terminate it from the processes.

Therefore:

I know this bug since I have been here right from the start of the server and people back then were very vigilant from doing this bug to gain a slot from an experience lucrative party. Going back we all spent our weekends for this tournament for the past 3 weeks safe to say that it has been a pain at everyone's rear end. So those who have the influence and the power to have it traced by all means please do. We lost you won someone played a punishable trick at us maybe it's just normal if we want him traced and punished by then everyone is a happy camper. I am ready to participate if you want to check if the bug still works and I'm positive that it still works.

GM 3k you were able to trace and punish players from doing this bug we saw in game announcements about it. GO get em Tiger!

Thanks,

:g20: :g20: :g20:   

Offline - : KiNDRED : -

• Braman Level 1
  • Behind evry successful prson lies a pack of haters
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:26:46 »
very well said bro
anyways i still enjoyed the tournament and thank gypsy for organizing an event
and gained a lot of experience from it
my team travelled far knowing its a first
great memories that made me laugh all the time
especially waku wakus memories :lol:

Offline oOBlitzkriegOo

• Braman Level 1
  • "Oo, Ikaw na Malakas.." ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: oOBlitzkriegOo
« Reply #169 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:35:53 »

Therefore:

Thanks,

Very well said tukayo :g118: :g118:

IGN:  :asura: oOBlitzkriegOo  :rakshasa: oOBIitzkriegOo  :deva: SmoothCriminal  :yaksa: DarkWonderer

Offline Endzeith

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • tantra3000fr.com
    • View Profile
    • http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/asdasdasdy.gif/
« Reply #170 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:36:51 »
very well said bro
anyways i still enjoyed the tournament and thank gypsy for organizing an event
and gained a lot of experience from it
my team travelled far knowing its a first
great memories that made me laugh all the time
especially waku wakus memories :lol:

Hahahaha   Epic Fail

Offline jamie

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Culinarian Delight
« Reply #171 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:39:15 »

Therefore:

Thanks,

very well said...  :g20: :g20: :g20: 

good luck on Guild 300 may the best team WINS! :lol:

Too much BITTERNESS can KILL you...
“Flexibility requires an open mind and a welcoming of new alternatives.”

Offline MsALLSundaY

• Braman Level 1
  • Action has magic, grace and power in it.
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook
  • Char 1: MissALLSundaY
« Reply #172 on: 02 April 2012 à 18:44:06 »

Therefore:

Thanks,

there you are... :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline ~ SPOiL3D ~

• Braman Level 1
  • (•K®åM•)
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 02 April 2012 à 19:02:53 »
ANSAVEHHH?? PAKILINAW NGA SA NKA HIGHLIGHT..

DRUKA AT SAMABAT...

SALAMAT...

naku po hinde na gets cnv ko ahahaahaa....

kako sav ko TEAM ng CN and TEAM ng KDRED
na dc bug ung druka and samabat .....gets ????
 :g52: :g32: ....kaya nga walang kalaban laban
kami sa ng yari ahahaa !!

saludo   ako kila Gintonic kasi fair game sila
lumaban  ...yan ang totoo !!

:asura: lchigo :asura: lxlHekaTonCheirlxl :rakshasa: MissMatch :naga: SpOjLed :gandharva: PushMeOff :deva: D3stroy3r

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 03 April 2012 à 02:54:55 »
 :g52: :g32: :g52g:

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

Offline b3sPr3n

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 03 April 2012 à 03:11:58 »

Offline -Potpot-

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tRy2bEatmE/Moymoy
« Reply #176 on: 03 April 2012 à 03:18:41 »
sure kb kram na tanggap nio na talo kayo sa Team 4?!

di ka naman galit nyan?! :D
yep malinis at fair kmi lumaban... hehehe XD
un nga lang samin pumanig ang swerte nun time na yun kaya kami ang nanalo hehehe  :bigsmile:

Offline Boysunkit

• Braman Level 1
  • live like a king
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 03 April 2012 à 06:31:23 »

don't count your life by your age...count it on how many friends you've made..

Offline b3sPr3n

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 03 April 2012 à 06:32:33 »
 :g30: :g52: :g32: :g52g: :g30:

Offline azter

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Two is better than One ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 03 April 2012 à 06:50:57 »
don't arguing guys nyahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:
azter Brahma Metal Grims

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité