Author Topic: server delays..  (Read 5848 times)

Offline dooms2013

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: server sucks
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2012 à 15:50:05 »
Di ako lag Baka sa PC ninyo yan Bili kayo bago pc na Intel® Core™ i7 Processor para pang gaming gaya PC ko Dilag gastos ko 40k dalana ang mga kailangan para sa pang gaming na PC.............XD :3t: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :g20: :g20: :g52: :g32: :g52g:

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2012 à 20:13:02 »
main reasons for lag are .. PC and CONNECTION .. though there's a little chance about the server itself .. coz i came from middle rated pc and then upgraded to a gaming pc .. and the result is flawless ..but not to mention the connection problem that can cause so much lag and delay..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is true. I have gaming pc and 3 Mbps connection, and so far I couldn't feel the delay, if there is. I only notice I have delays when I use my old laptop or a  cheap computer.
IGN: NightHound101
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2012 à 20:20:58 »
If 3 Mbps 30 Mbps 300 Mbps 3000 Mbps or xxxxx Mbps

IF Bad trace route = LAG

:g34:

Offline Legionnaire101

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2012 à 20:32:04 »
If 3 Mbps 30 Mbps 300 Mbps 3000 Mbps or xxxxx Mbps

IF Bad trace route = LAG

:g34:

True. No matter how fast your internet is, if the connection to the server is bad, it will result to delay.  I usually turn my firewall off or any anti-virus, just to make sure nothing comes in between my workstation to the server. And again, it won't guarantee good connection. So, just do a trace route from your workstation to the FR server (or use ping command in dos, and see how much packets I lost or received). Server IP address and ports are I think listed in the Trace Route zip 3K posted.

FYI: the FR server is not from Phil.
IGN: NightHound101
        Prodigy
        Balphagore101
        KryschiaMarie
        Legionnaire101
        Jealousy

Offline MzSphinx

• Abatara Level 1
  • my skyep : melody.salinday1 if u want me....
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MzSphinx
« Reply #19 on: 25 May 2012 à 16:23:46 »
GM where do we send the screen shots of our ping... cause im a bit hesitant to post it publicly cause  our IP adds would be expose to everybody... so i suggest we send it to you thru mail or depending on your preference GM?

Offline Supervisor 4

• Global Supervisor
  • Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: server delays..
« Reply #20 on: 03 June 2012 à 07:24:34 »
this server is always DELAY , LAG, also DC ..  they say maybe in k12 there is no lag.. my goodness.. when ?.. :g20b: :mad:

I suggest you check 1st all the possible cause of delays/lag before saying that the server "sucks" (topic title edited). I have read the players response and im happy there were some that knows how to figure out why its lagging instead of blaming the server.

Comments that made sense:

main reasons for lag are .. PC and CONNECTION .. though there's a little chance about the server itself .. coz i came from middle rated pc and then upgraded to a gaming pc .. and the result is flawless ..but not to mention the connection problem that can cause so much lag and delay..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

True. No matter how fast your internet is, if the connection to the server is bad, it will result to delay.  I usually turn my firewall off or any anti-virus, just to make sure nothing comes in between my workstation to the server. And again, it won't guarantee good connection. So, just do a trace route from your workstation to the FR server (or use ping command in dos, and see how much packets I lost or received). Server IP address and ports are I think listed in the Trace Route zip 3K posted.

FYI: the FR server is not from Phil.

that's why GM 3000 always ask the players who complain about delays to do TRACE ROUTE. By doing so, you will see the % loss in your speed per second, take note that the server is not located in the Philippines. If you have 1mbps internet speed, it isn't something that you should be proud that you blame it to the server as well.. there will always be a big percentage loss in your connection so you receive lesser than what you expected. Besides the internet connection speed, other factors like the VGA, processor and RAM comes along.  :yoko:

"Talk is cheap so if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe you should just shut your mouth."

Offline MEZZERSCHMITT

• Abatara Level 1
  • Shut Up and Play!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DETHRONEDMESSiAH
  • Char 2: pRinceAndrEw
  • Char 3: TiFFANYHWANG
Re: server delays..
« Reply #21 on: 03 June 2012 à 07:31:40 »
I suggest you check 1st all the possible cause of delays/lag before saying that the server "sucks" (topic title edited). I have read the players response and im happy there were some that knows how to figure out why its lagging instead of blaming the server.

Comments that made sense:

that's why GM 3000 always ask the players who complain about delays to do TRACE ROUTE. By doing so, you will see the % loss in your speed per second, take note that the server is not located in the Philippines. If you have 1mbps internet speed, it isn't something that you should be proud that you blame it to the server as well.. there will always be a big percentage loss in your connection so you receive lesser than what you expected. Besides the internet connection speed, other factors like the VGA, processor and RAM comes along.  :yoko:
  :bigsmile: true!! a gamer should know that .. hehe ..

DETHRONEDMESSiAH :naga:|DethronedArazieL :kimnara:|pRinceAndrEw :yaksa:|TiffanyHwang :rakshasa:|JessicaJung :garuda:|pRjnceAndrEw :asura:Necrophagist :asura:
MorbidAngeL :asura:|LIMYOONA :garuda:| KimTaeyeon :gandharva:|pRinceAndrEw :deva:|TjffanyHwang :garuda:|DemonicDevilizer :asura:|FleshgodApocalypse :rakshasa:
MEZZERSCHMITT :naga: | ARAZIEL :naga: |ER3BUS :naga: |Vassh :yaksa: |oOoJamoOo :kimnara: |SeohyuN :rakshasa: |AdmiralKaelthaz :yaksa:
Ga†es Of Ish†ar | Vishnu All S†ars | Brahman All S†ars | Shivan All S†ars | GIRLS` GENERATION |WickeD TarsieR |° Dark † CounciL °

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité