Author Topic: Da Hu? itong Poser na Babaeng Babae !  (Read 24202 times)

Offline Evita

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Da Hu? itong Poser na Babaeng Babae !
« Reply #45 on: 27 April 2012 à 18:10:35 »
gus2 nyu na ba ma reveal ang da HU ? mei clue ee..

ayon sa kbalang istasyon(station) babae or gay lng daw ang pwde mag gawa ng programang ito ...

:lol: :g20b: kaloka.. gay daw tlga ako mapag cam 2 cam nga jan

tara cum to cum =P

Offline ZhenRhyL

• Braman Level 1
  • Touch Me Not
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 28 April 2012 à 08:08:23 »
Ayyyy  :lol: :lol: ikaw ba naniniwala ka na girl sya?

ganto ba ang kulay ng god? :g202:

SWAK na SWAK ate mae  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Baka magpapalit na nmn ng BALAT ang ahas na ito  :g30: :g30: :g30:

IGN:ZhenRhyL 
GOD:Shiva
Guild:300

IGN:iAmCent
GOD:Shiva
Guild:300

Offline HailStorM

• Braman Level 1
  • my heart is yours to keep ......
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 28 April 2012 à 10:53:46 »
need more clue  :g34:

or much better...

answer pls  :lol:
Fear is not "EVIL"  it is necessary for you to know your weakness. If you know your weakness, you can become strong and kind. It's a necessity to become a TOP MAGE.

Offline ChocoLateFire

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DennisTheMenace' (Crjs) other Half :)
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
  • Char 1: ChocolateFire
« Reply #48 on: 29 April 2012 à 05:23:11 »
SWAK na SWAK ate mae  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Baka magpapalit na nmn ng BALAT ang ahas na ito  :g30: :g30: :g30:

ahahaha. :)pretty peys ang forum profile pic. ganto ang god  :g34: nagpapalit balat  :lol: :lol:

ay  :lol: :lol: da hu  :g202: :g202:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #49 on: 29 April 2012 à 05:50:06 »
i have some1 in mind whom i think you are referring to.. but the issue here is being a poser or ung balat ahas thingy that you guys are talking about? if this pretty lad messed up with you guys because some of the person concerned were affected by what she did, *which we dunno exactly* why not directly tell ur business with her? She might be a poser (or not) but i guess its not our business to intrude in her real life anymore.. or mebbe the TS wants to prove something? you want her to post a real pic with her character? and then? btw, i dont think you even have a proof that she is a poser indeed  :eldiablo:

1 more thing, this is just a game. Our playground. I dunno why people are fond of discussing real life drama and INSULTING players using real info (which has no proof) and make fun of them. I was just a victim of BRAHMANS whom they always call me names without any proof, simply just to get attention or unknowingly show people how insecure they are? You know who you are fellas. May peace be with you.  :saint1:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline ®º DyosaPethy º®

• Mijung Level 1
  • Sinetch Itey Columnist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 29 April 2012 à 08:31:44 »
i have some1 in mind whom i think you are referring to.. but the issue here is being a poser or ung balat ahas thingy that you guys are talking about? if this pretty lad messed up with you guys because some of the person concerned were affected by what she did, *which we dunno exactly* why not directly tell ur business with her? She might be a poser (or not) but i guess its not our business to intrude in her real life anymore.. or mebbe the TS wants to prove something? you want her to post a real pic with her character? and then? btw, i dont think you even have a proof that she is a poser indeed  :eldiablo:

1 more thing, this is just a game. Our playground. I dunno why people are fond of discussing real life drama and INSULTING players using real info (which has no proof) and make fun of them. I was just a victim of BRAHMANS whom they always call me names without any proof, simply just to get attention or unknowingly show people how insecure they are? You know who you are fellas. May peace be with you.  :saint1:

SURELY SURE and VERY LOL   :lol: :lol: 

don't force someone to believe you. If they have problem with you, REMEMBER! it's their problem  :lol: :lol:

Offline Boy Dengue

• Abatara Level 1
  • Bobit is My Name : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 29 April 2012 à 08:36:42 »

ahahaha. :)pretty peys ang forum profile pic. ganto ang god  :g34: nagpapalit balat  :lol: :lol:

ay  :lol: :lol: da hu  :g202: :g202:

AHAHAHHAAHAHAH..MY NAG REACT na OHHH?
acidwin-SweetKisser-DKTarugo-MagnumAlmond
MagnumAlmondancer

(RENAME) OLD NAME:  MagnumAlmond ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) yOgi
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  yOgi ----> NEW NAME SGTpepsiCOLA
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  DROiD ----> NEW NAME J0MF0X
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  J0MF0X ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) FenderStrat

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #52 on: 29 April 2012 à 08:38:11 »

SURELY SURE and VERY LOL   :lol: :lol: 

don't force someone to believe you. If they have problem with you, REMEMBER! it's their problem  :lol: :lol:

ahahaha true

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Evita

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 29 April 2012 à 08:48:50 »
HANSAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH???

PAMBIHIRA!!!

mang haharvat nalang talaga akira ng LULURKEY  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Linn

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Soon to BeeMuM :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 29 April 2012 à 08:51:41 »
what u mean by poser guys??
I mean poser ng anu ba yan??

:lol: :lol: d ko na gets mga terms d2

Offline maikz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Maikz & Junice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 29 April 2012 à 09:05:56 »
what u mean by poser guys??
I mean poser ng anu ba yan??

:lol: :lol: d ko na gets mga terms d2
Poser = a person who pretends to be what he or she is not.
Maikz - Samabat

Offline Misyelmwahhh

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 29 April 2012 à 09:11:40 »
zoooooooooooooooooooom!!!

basa basa muna ako bago ako babanat!!

Cris let me correct your spelling para maintindihan nila ahahahaha!

according to webster:

po·seur
noun \pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\
: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person

Offline Boy Dengue

• Abatara Level 1
  • Bobit is My Name : )
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 29 April 2012 à 09:13:29 »
yan ung mga taong wlang tiwala sa mukha..
acidwin-SweetKisser-DKTarugo-MagnumAlmond
MagnumAlmondancer

(RENAME) OLD NAME:  MagnumAlmond ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) yOgi
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  yOgi ----> NEW NAME SGTpepsiCOLA
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  DROiD ----> NEW NAME J0MF0X
(RENAME) OLD NAME:  J0MF0X ----> NEW NAME (New Owner) FenderStrat

Offline Misyelmwahhh

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 29 April 2012 à 09:30:01 »

if this pretty lad messed up with you guys because some of the person concerned were affected by what she did, *which we dunno exactly* why not directly tell ur business with her? She might be a poser (or not) but i guess its not our business to intrude in her real life anymore???

Really??Ms. Jada?this your position regarding this issue?do you want to use a time machine?to refresh your mind regarding intruders???i will be happy to assist you refreshing your mind little girl.

You guys brought this KIND OF things here in forums if this is your position you should have done it before confront the person and not brought here in forums... well it was your allies did this and let this poseur clear the NAME he or she got here in forums.  We are just doing what you guys did to our friends...

BRING IT ON CHRIS!!!

Offline ®º DyosaPethy º®

• Mijung Level 1
  • Sinetch Itey Columnist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 29 April 2012 à 09:34:58 »
if this pretty lad messed up with you guys because some of the person concerned were affected by what she did, *which we dunno exactly* why not directly tell ur business with her? She might be a poser (or not) but i guess its not our business to intrude in her real life anymore???

Really??Ms. Jada?this your position regarding this issue?do you want to use a time machine?to refresh your mind regarding intruders???i will be happy to assist you refreshing your mind little girl.

You guys brought this KIND OF things here in forums if this is your position you should have done it before confront the person and not brought here in forums... well it was your allies did this and let this poseur clear the NAME he or she got here in forums.  We are just doing what you guys did to our friends...

BRING IT ON CHRIS!!!

I think you need to refresh your mind too  :lol: :lol: 

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité