Author Topic: News for Terorism about Abu sayaf  (Read 39376 times)

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
News for Terorism about Abu sayaf
« on: 26 April 2016 à 02:35:44 »
Hi my friends all citizen at filipina and GM 3000

Sorry out of topic but top urgent  :)  :)  :cry-y:

if there is information about abu Sayyaf could you please inform here, Indonesia currently require assurance from the government of the Philippines to carry out military action to Abu Sayyaf, the goverment Indonesian troops will deploy the best of the best military force to free the hostages.

it is hoped you could help provide information on media social philippines government so that could open the door for other countries receiving military aid. because one detainee Indonesian people that the parents live close to our area, his parents could cannot sleep or eat because they always worry that their children were arrested and detained Abu Sayyaf.

Just Note : the military indonesia always ready 24 hours, only waiting for confirmation from the government of the Philippines.

should state should not be defeated by the rebels, let us maintain solidarity as a player and once friends although we had never met. God bless us all. 

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: News for Terorism about Abu sayaf
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2016 à 16:16:48 »
Hi Ms. Metro long time no see, maybe you can call the Philippine Embassy in your country and ask them on how to negotiate between Indonesian Military Operation and Phil. Military Officials so that they can intercommunicate on how to handle the crisis hostage as of now. As of now the current President is dumb as bitch and very corrupt, becoz even their is a crisis situations in all area in the philippines, he doesn't do his job. They and only elite is part of obligarch regime. All  are being supported for their personal interest and monopolizing improvement of their businesses in the country. Illegal minings, corruptions, Massacre, selling lands to china and always using black propagandas during elections. As of my personal opinion i hate the current President even the simplest problem especially in our Aiports, he dont mind it. On the topic thats all I can say. Just visit the Philippine Embassy in your country and find a negotiators. God Blessed and Good Day Mam.

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2016 à 15:34:51 »
Hi Ms. Metro long time no see, maybe you can call the Philippine Embassy in your country and ask them on how to negotiate between Indonesian Military Operation and Phil. Military Officials so that they can intercommunicate on how to handle the crisis hostage as of now. As of now the current President is dumb as bitch and very corrupt, becoz even their is a crisis situations in all area in the philippines, he doesn't do his job. They and only elite is part of obligarch regime. All  are being supported for their personal interest and monopolizing improvement of their businesses in the country. Illegal minings, corruptions, Massacre, selling lands to china and always using black propagandas during elections. As of my personal opinion i hate the current President even the simplest problem especially in our Aiports, he dont mind it. On the topic thats all I can say. Just visit the Philippine Embassy in your country and find a negotiators. God Blessed and Good Day Mam.

hello, thanks for reply, sorry late reply, bcause very busy in here  :)

the hostage all indonesia release a few week ago. thank for all

for the future, indonesia military now cooperartion with malaysian and philipines military join  patrol at the sea.

This collaboration with hope in the future there is no case like this again.

greeting of peace from the people of Indonesia  :g20:

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #3 on: 19 August 2016 à 13:33:39 »

Very late in this topic, but also very busy with my family ...

In France, very difficult ... as an authoritarian government (+/- dictator) encourages me to be careful ...
Swiss being ... I have the feeling of being in a country ruled by germany ...

But hey, here, everything is fine, I'm in a house, away from terrorism threats ...
I always look for the way to a super Tantra a game cheaply available.

Or: possibly collaboration ....

Because I have the solution for Banking protections. + And the protections Anti Dos necessary.

Anyway ... I hope all the players will tantra 3000fr well ... Despite these threats stupid attacks ...

Big greetings to METRO & MAESTRO :)

/Google translate/ :p

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #4 on: 06 September 2016 à 01:53:51 »
Another threat has been reported.  Abu Sayyaf has bombed a night market in Davao.  Mayor Sara Duterte is willing to give 2 million pesos to anyone who can capture the culprit behind the incident.  Please refer here.  http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/04/16/sara-duterte-offers-p2-m-reward-for-davao-blast-culprits.

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 October 2016 à 16:56:55 »
Another threat has been reported.  Abu Sayyaf has bombed a night market in Davao.  Mayor Sara Duterte is willing to give 2 million pesos to anyone who can capture the culprit behind the incident.  Please refer here.  http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/04/16/sara-duterte-offers-p2-m-reward-for-davao-blast-culprits.

yes, thank u arcan for reply.

i think ur presiden duterte is a strong president, I saw him when he visited Indonesia (Jakarta) last month.

thank u for all.

i hope Indonesia and the Philippines may be able to work well together in the fields of economy, transport and maritime security.

:g19: :) :too-much-wine:

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #6 on: 25 December 2016 à 11:30:42 »
㋡ GAME FREE MMORPG Tantra K¹³ OFFICIAL Open now ㋡ Good Game ...

https://www.tantra-k13.com/

DL in WebSite ... and create new(s) accounts :)

GOOD GAME .... 

:g19:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité