Author Topic: dummy account? for gm3k  (Read 6582 times)

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
dummy account? for gm3k
« on: 08 September 2015 à 07:50:47 »
yo

bonjour gm3k,  now a days people in forum doesn't know for what is the forum in fr? it is for easy interaction bet players and admin, but sad to say, players in fr use forum for flamed thread, insulting gm and other players, but hiding in dummy account?,and this part is i don't understand, if you are angry with other player/gm for what ever reason, point it out in your main character forum account, why used dummy account?

so please gm is it possible to make any rule in forum, that if a player make a flamed thread using dummy account, is it possible for any sanction? for his/her in game character? like reduce mp, to sample a few. because the only reason i can think of making flamed thread and hiding in dummy account is to insult other players and to flamed ,right? and this behaviour doesn't help the server.

coffee?

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Re: dummy account? for gm3k
« Reply #1 on: 08 September 2015 à 08:22:08 »
yo

bonjour gm3k,  now a days people in forum doesn't know for what is the forum in fr? it is for easy interaction bet players and admin, but sad to say, players in fr use forum for flamed thread, insulting gm and other players, but hiding in dummy account?,and this part is i don't understand, if you are angry with other player/gm for what ever reason, point it out in your main character forum account, why used dummy account?

so please gm is it possible to make any rule in forum, that if a player make a flamed thread using dummy account, is it possible for any sanction? for his/her in game character? like reduce mp, to sample a few. because the only reason i can think of making flamed thread and hiding in dummy account is to insult other players and to flamed ,right? and this behaviour doesn't help the server.

coffee?

good suggestion..
Each forum id MUST HAVE a character name indicated on its profile information.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #2 on: 08 September 2015 à 08:22:45 »
additional gm

if the thread is from dummy account and you are sure that it is a flamed thread, it is possible for auto deletion of forum profile and a sanction of main character? because some people in fr maybe don't know that gm can trace ip ^^, just sample gm.ty much

coffee?

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #3 on: 08 September 2015 à 10:18:03 »
additional gm

if the thread is from dummy account and you are sure that it is a flamed thread, it is possible for auto deletion of forum profile and a sanction of main character? because some people in fr maybe don't know that gm can trace ip ^^, just sample gm.ty much

coffee?

UP  :g20:

(mapa kruma or forum taguan pa rin haha)  :lol:
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline punkrOck

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • "Haters makes me famous"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: punkrOck
« Reply #4 on: 08 September 2015 à 10:22:54 »
Dummy account/char in forum and in game to hide their main character just to insult other players best example the one that had been muted for 3 days.

P.S akala mo kung sino makapagsalita bastos, iginagalang ka pa naman din ng mga member mo. akala mo hindi ka matitrace ano.

Offline Azotame

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • from the time we are born, we are free
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xZaphkielx
  • Char 2: Azotame
  • Char 3: Amethyst
« Reply #5 on: 08 September 2015 à 11:33:07 »
Won't it be much better if the Game login account is the same for forum account?   :DEAD:

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #6 on: 08 September 2015 à 16:35:46 »
yo

coffee?

:g20: :g20:  One of the Reason why their Hiding in a Dummy Account is too maintain a Good Personallity of Their Main Character . :lol: :lol:  Sad to Say GM Can Trace The IP Add.  :P :P

P.S Bote Lata
PLASTIC Bakal. BIBILHIN KO :D
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #7 on: 08 September 2015 à 16:39:49 »
Dummy account/char in forum and in game to hide their main character just to insult other players best example the one that had been muted for 3 days.

P.S akala mo kung sino makapagsalita bastos, iginagalang ka pa naman din ng mga member mo. akala mo hindi ka matitrace ano.

Can you Pinpoint the one you example  :P :P  HAHAHAHAHA .  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: 
may pahabol ako
:P :P
MASAYA KAMI SA GUILD NAMIN AT WOLANG DUDA YON . Kung Palage kang Stalk Stalk sa Picture nya ? Pde ko rin ba e Stalk yung sayu ? :) :) SA JOLLIBEE BIDA ANG SAYA !
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline Savannah

• Braman Level 1
  • The Queen of all Tantra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 September 2015 à 18:15:18 »
good suggestion but i doubt if GM can still monitor.

Also the IGN in every forum account BUT how about those with a lot of characters, and with dummy accounts too

Might as well make use of the report user feature for flames and useless threads (if any)

KRUMA TIME!

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
« Reply #9 on: 08 September 2015 à 20:17:44 »
good suggestion but i doubt if GM can still monitor.

Also the IGN in every forum account BUT how about those with a lot of characters, and with dummy accounts too

Might as well make use of the report user feature for flames and useless threads (if any)

Additional work for the GM

To be continue

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
« Reply #10 on: 09 September 2015 à 05:13:38 »
Pambihira naman mga brahma, hanggang forums  nagtatago kayo by dummy accounts? Kala nyo naman hindi na tra-trace ni GM. Yan tuloy na sample-lan ung isa jan sa brahma nag-trashtalk via EBB.  :lol:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #11 on: 10 September 2015 à 09:46:06 »
yo

coffee?

as i know... galing sa source ko.. TAGA SHIVA nag start ng dummy account!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

PERO maganda.. ayus yan suporta ako jan
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité