Author Topic: SUGGESTIONS FOR GM 3k  (Read 28585 times)

Offline dartczar31

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Feel the fear and do it anyway
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/ako.czar
  • Char 1: KYRIAKE
  • Char 2: HashashiN
  • Char 3: KYRlAKE
Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR GM 3k
« Reply #15 on: 05 September 2015 à 16:25:13 »
 :g20: up natin ! suggestion lang naman

#respeto nalng sana .. ano po? hehe  :p :)

- chill . hindi ako suplado .

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #16 on: 05 September 2015 à 16:42:01 »
gumawa ka nalang ng server panot na may ganitong mga klaseng acess  :)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #17 on: 05 September 2015 à 17:09:53 »
gumawa ka nalang ng server panot na may ganitong mga klaseng acess  :)

Wala me staff gus2 mo sama kita sa staff  :)

Offline Savannah

• Braman Level 1
  • The Queen of all Tantra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05 September 2015 à 17:25:58 »
Thats only post suggestions not really applicable but still need study for GM 3k to make a new charms, becoz as of today abikara can 2 hits karya with cane and shield only with good build while karya cant kill 1 SS on all other tribes.  If this Suggestions will be a base to make a new studies then their would be more  yuda and banar in kruma, imbalance is still exist likewise lags, anti chaya and over max heart HP  :)

Abikara can 2 hits = If pure Nerve karya only, and remember there is DUSHA skill that can negate 1 skill so 2-3hits depending on the build
Karya Can't SS = depends on abikara build, and your build/set of course, HIGH HP, LESS DAMAGE or HIGH DAMAGE, LESS HP it's your decision to choose
Anti Chaya = only few can do this ^_^ do more research and experiments, you might learn how
Over Max Heart = I guess in all other MMORPGs, MAGES Should be dealing the greatest damage in the game, here, no sugama reaches 30k+ (i think), sidharu @5k x 7hits = 35-40k while the Samayoga ranges from 50-60k (vampiro) 65k-73k (brutal) 80k+ with bless

Sleep, Stun is the only equalizer for mages given the fast casting of karyas and drukas, stun is not 100% success and sleep misses too, removing it will make mages easy targets

KRUMA TIME!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #19 on: 05 September 2015 à 17:38:41 »
Abikara can 2 hits = If pure Nerve karya only, and remember there is DUSHA skill that can negate 1 skill so 2-3hits depending on the build
Karya Can't SS = depends on abikara build, and your build/set of course, HIGH HP, LESS DAMAGE or HIGH DAMAGE, LESS HP it's your decision to choose
Anti Chaya = only few can do this ^_^ do more research and experiments, you might learn how
Over Max Heart = I guess in all other MMORPGs, MAGES Should be dealing the greatest damage in the game, here, no sugama reaches 30k+ (i think), sidharu @5k x 7hits = 35-40k while the Samayoga ranges from 50-60k (vampiro) 65k-73k (brutal) 80k+ with bless

Sleep, Stun is the only equalizer for mages given the fast casting of karyas and drukas, stun is not 100% success and sleep misses too, removing it will make mages easy targets

I am not suggesting to remove stun in the suggested list i am just asking for a new tribal items and charms for atleast that here in tantra Fr their is a new charms and belt and neck that would be great dealing with all the dramas in kruma.  I know all  what you said about HP or damages but to think of it we need to make a new look, SWITCHING Charms is more fun like in any other servers, if your fast in switching a charm then you can able to kill both MAX heart typs tribes, why? if given a chance a opponent try to wear a  kaly Brutal but his stun resist is decrease of 60% then you can have the chance to switch your charms to TOV then use stun skills to kill it. What i mean to say is that the purpose of suggesting this to make a new twist in tantra fr not for my benefits but for all, as you can see the charms is too old how many years they are being used this in all tantra servers????? more or less 10years or more, what i've seen here to make a suggestions that excluded the above mention (i know its imba) but a bases for a certain changes in the charms and tribal neck and belt. That all  charms is too old and  you know what i mean about this.  Its hard but if your open your eyes to see and embrace this for studies then their might be a chance to get to know the results of this for the benefits of all players.  As i know some servers got down for lack of improvements so please we need more improvements thats all i can say for now.

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
« Reply #20 on: 05 September 2015 à 18:10:21 »
I do not agree in making these overpowered charms/belts since the PVP is fine it is just that there are not much players in Kruma, however GM should be thinking of ways to improve the server (pakulo in tagalog) events for example [Hunting event, 8vs8 pvp event, etc.] in order to gain more players.

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #21 on: 05 September 2015 à 18:59:23 »
I do not agree in making these overpowered charms/belts since the PVP is fine it is just that there are not much players in Kruma, however GM should be thinking of ways to improve the server (pakulo in tagalog) events for example [Hunting event, 8vs8 pvp event, etc.] in order to gain more players.

:g20b: :g20b: :g20b: open your eyes and your getting old of the old belts and charms dafiq! :p

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #22 on: 05 September 2015 à 20:53:16 »
BLIND ka ba? naka SS ka na ba anng abikara na naka Cane at shield ? even yiou get blessed in kruma you cant kill abikara with cane and shield? what else should we do??? SUGGEST why not? if thats sucks then dont be KJ  :)

No to this suggestion..............BLIND KA RIN B pre? some karya can ss even max heart+shield+cane abis ask Oversoul/mxcephy/heartbreaker and you(when your pure nerve): if you're hand is a little bit slow in pots your dead.......what your suggesting will bring in balance to the game again ok.

a max heart karya can ss a max heart abis if we use 2hand weps that's a fact , that's the reason why abis now a days use cane+shield while

we(abis) with cane+shield+max heart it is impossible for us to kill max heart karya(like you now:max heart) not unless we stun you......ok that's a fact too but

a pure nerve karya:got no problem ss a max heart abis+cane+shield, now a days we survived the ss because of the reflect of the elephant pet without the pet we are dead.

sometimes we got to think outside the box, not ce,to solve our problem in fr., instead of offensive buildup maybe? we need to improve our defensive capability .........

concentrate n lng sa character mo..........bro....isa pa new item brings new lag, new bug, new problem etc.

yun lng.........

coffee?

Offline Savannah

• Braman Level 1
  • The Queen of all Tantra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 September 2015 à 21:04:33 »
what we need are players

before we just had sefar but players are plenty

there is also scarcity with other tribes due to kruma imbalance.

yudas, banars, samabats to be exact, banars only appear during fw and bw. no one is even using satya anymore

if you want change, adjust the existing stats and skills instead then when new cap is implemented then wou can add new items

KRUMA TIME!

Offline dezvoltator

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DO IT FAST AND YOU KILL ME
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAlNTENANCE
  • Char 2: DanCarl
« Reply #24 on: 05 September 2015 à 23:02:35 »
SINCE THE TOPIC IS SUGGESTION, ILL TRY TO GIVE SOME SUGGESTION

ANYBODY CAN GIVE THEIR GOOD COMMENT

FOR ME,

I'D RATHER MAKE THE FEEL OF NO ONE GETS ONE OR TWO HITS BY ANY TRIBE

EXCEPT BADRA SKILL OF BANAR AND ASHBATA SKILL OF YUDA OR AFTER JAMUSH SKILL OF YUDA.

HIDE AKILA SHOULD TAKE GREAT DAMAGE BUT NOT TOTALLY TAKING ALL HP EVEN ON PURE DAMAGE TRIBE.

SAKATA - SAMAYOGA SHOULD ALSO TAKE GREAT DAMAGE BUT NOT TOTALLY TAKING ALL HP EVEN ON PURE DAMAGE TRIBE.

EVERY ONE SHOULD STAY LONGER INSIDE THE KRUMA AREA.

ALSO, FORTRESS WAR AND BIRYU WARS SHOULD DISABLE THE USE OF SILF EXCEPT QUALITY SILF.

BECAUSE SOMETIMES 1 SOLO BANAR COULD OWN A FORT, TEAM WORKS IS ALREADY TAKEN OUT

BY THIS, IT WOULD TAKE THE FULL FORCE OF THE TEAM AND ALLY TO GET ONE FORT AND NOT GETTING MORE FORT

USING ONLY BANAR AND SILF ON THE OTHER FORT.

THESE ARE SOME SUGGESTION I COULD ADD.

FOR ME WE DO NOT NEED TO INCREASE THE DAMAGE, WE NEED TO REDUCE THE DAMAGE.

HOPE  I GAVE A GOOD SUGGESTION YOU ALL LIKE.

PARA RAK EN ROL ULIT TYO MGA IDOL

:guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #25 on: 06 September 2015 à 01:11:42 »
Panot sanguijela ba ginagamit mo? with blind resist pa oh! lol.  Nung nagbug ang tikoy 49k lang SS mo.   Pero infairness nauubos combo ko sayo hindi kita ma kill.  Kaya ba nagrerequest ka? #SELFPRIORITY

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
« Reply #26 on: 06 September 2015 à 03:20:15 »
what we need are players

Right! I remember that time when I had only red set and a kantika yet I was having fun since the players were plenty. It's not about better items, GM should rather think of ways to gain players again.  :g20:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #27 on: 06 September 2015 à 05:07:14 »

No to this suggestion..............BLIND KA RIN B pre? some karya can ss even max heart+shield+cane abis ask Oversoul/mxcephy/heartbreaker and you(when your pure nerve): if you're hand is a little bit slow in pots your dead.......what your suggesting will bring in balance to the game again ok.

a max heart karya can ss a max heart abis if we use 2hand weps that's a fact , that's the reason why abis now a days use cane+shield while

we(abis) with cane+shield+max heart it is impossible for us to kill max heart karya(like you now:max heart) not unless we stun you......ok that's a fact too but

a pure nerve karya:got no problem ss a max heart abis+cane+shield, now a days we survived the ss because of the reflect of the elephant pet without the pet we are dead.

sometimes we got to think outside the box, not ce,to solve our problem in fr., instead of offensive buildup maybe? we need to improve our defensive capability .........

concentrate n lng sa character mo..........bro....isa pa new item brings new lag, new bug, new problem etc.

yun lng.........

coffee?

Baka blind ka nga tlaga pre? Kasi abi lng focus mo kasi d mo alam ang pangyayari kaya mag sugg4st ka nlng kesa wala kang ma suggest open mo nga din puso mo at brain mo para ma gets mo ang pinagsasugest ko dito isipin mo mabuti king may natira pa sa isip mo. Bacon?

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #28 on: 06 September 2015 à 05:10:19 »
what we need are players

there is also scarcity with other tribes due to kruma imbalance.

yudas, banars, samabats to be exact, banars only appear during fw and bw. no one is even using satya anymore

if you want change, adjust the existing stats and skills instead then when new cap is implemented then wou can add new items

What if GM well try this studies you can see the results in future. Players will comeback becoz some servers are down i think 3 servers were down already,  tantra fr deserves another improvements so that the play time of the server is more fun. GM 3k have the time to studies just suggest and no meed to mock anyone here we need explanations not debates.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #29 on: 06 September 2015 à 05:12:07 »
Panot sanguijela ba ginagamit mo? with blind resist pa oh! lol.  Nung nagbug ang tikoy 49k lang SS mo.   Pero infairness nauubos combo ko sayo hindi kita ma kill.  Kaya ba nagrerequest ka? #SELFPRIORITY
Becoz of your damage and casting i always dual a fs to support. I cant stand being purenerve becoz you have sleep skills thats why. Hehe good build beki

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité