Author Topic: MP LEECH FOR SHIVA  (Read 18087 times)

Offline llXXXll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: llXXXll
  • Char 2: BigDawgxx
  • Char 3: shenobi
Re: MP LEECH FOR SHIVA
« Reply #60 on: 10 August 2015 à 09:35:30 »
To GM, I know it's a headache having problem like this there are some players trying sabotage or to make problem because they are not included in the event i my self even i'm not included in the event but i still play help those guys that are trying to win this event it's fun and i hope some other player will do same but instead out for envy and bitterness this the result.I play almost everyday and i see those player 's effort just to win  so pls. GM be reasonable don't cancel the event just because of this 1 player trying to sabotage the game remember you ban him from using CE and introducing other web site to play who knows out of this incident a lot of players loss their eagerness of playing the game..

Offline Esme

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Esme
  • Char 2: (^_^',/")
« Reply #61 on: 10 August 2015 à 10:40:43 »
Hi.. and to GM, Hello.. .  sorry bout what happen today,  i know this is very confusing and a lot of disappointments to any of us here, specially to those who are here everyday online and enjoying the said even't, i have nothing to do with this event because my mp is only 55m, but what happen today, yes i can say it is NOT an MP LEECHING not because they are my friends or guild mates, but because i see the both sides are enjoy killing each other, specially Jhonewolker the said char who is accused leeching our party in that time, Of course!! we are going to kill him he is Vishnu we are Shiva doesn't mean he is LEECHING us.. he even also killed one of our party mates and he enjoy's that for sure, That person who accused him that he is MP LEECHING us that is NOT TRUE..  he keeps trying to beat one of us and so he keeps coming... Is that mp leeching already?? if that's what people are trying to prove here then be it.. . but PLS have some common sense sometimes, .. . GM for the last time.. pls try to think of this first and also for your decision of cancelling the said even't , there are many ways, but to cancel gm is very not fair..  that's all GM.. . Thank you so much.. all up to you now.

Offline ZgyFryd

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10 August 2015 à 12:02:55 »
MAESTRO WINS!

F U C K

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
« Reply #63 on: 10 August 2015 à 13:19:21 »
Kmusta kau guys ?
Sayang ng mount na ant event Like kopa nmn yun pnagpuyatan kopa magpa MP tpos cancel event.

Ohhh noh !!!! Even
To be continue

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #64 on: 10 August 2015 à 13:25:31 »
STOP

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité