Author Topic: About: Kausbum Jewels  (Read 15749 times)

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
Re: About: Kausbum Jewels
« Reply #30 on: 09 August 2015 à 02:22:19 »
SAY NO FW AND BW  REMOVE  so no more  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:
UP for  kruma events except  for vedi 

I See so many complaints and abusing comments hahaha

Offline Inez

• Abatara Level 1
  • I AM POGI ( 3.28.12 )
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Inez
  • Char 2: ONLINE
  • Char 3: EVERY FW/BW
« Reply #31 on: 09 August 2015 à 02:27:55 »
I vote not to use this feature for additional reward for FW game.

With the current bug that is ZONROX is abusing, the Kausbum jewels are not safe, anyone who knows how to use this bug can
easily get the kausbum even they don't own the fort.

Remove Kausbum for additional reward.

I think 20k taney is just enough for fortwar reward.

Up for this!!! :g20: :g20:  :g20:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #32 on: 09 August 2015 à 04:40:25 »
If i can prove to you that any char can enter  kaustbam halleven without fort

Would you also agree on this request?

As a topic starter and a complainant the evidence should follow and must be presented to the public. Please convince us how is this possible? present it with FACTS. That's how it is supposed to be.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09 August 2015 à 04:51:21 »
That pmd was meant for silas.i saw silas at hall at 9 something, thats the time our guild is trying to get mahi to get the kausbum. Then when i checked who own the fort that time, and i saw it was air strike, i asked my guildies from what guild is silas.

Thats why i said sorry.  I thought that char enter the hall using bug.

Yeah.. obviously your PM emphasized that you are accusing Silas of using °°wall°° bug then later realized he wasn't after askin your guildmates. why not ask 1st before sending a PM? The 1 you are suspecting as using bug was actually the fort owner who have no idea about the °°wall°° bugged you are talkin about.

Screenshot shows that Silas owned the MAHI fortress that is why he is inside. Im gonna wait for the evidence that the °°wall°° hack you were sayin' is possible in kaustbam hall.

Good Game

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #34 on: 09 August 2015 à 06:02:17 »
Yeah.. obviously your PM emphasized that you are accusing Silas of using °°°wall°°° bug then later realized he wasn't after askin your guildmates. why not ask 1st before sending a PM? The 1 you are suspecting as using bug was actually the fort owner who have no idea about the °°°wall°°° bugged you are talkin about.

Screenshot shows that Silas owned the MAHI fortress that is why he is inside. Im gonna wait for the evidence that the °°°wall°°° hack you were sayin' is possible in kaustbam hall.

Good Game

lufet ang lalim nang hugot. D nman sadya konti nga lng nasabi ni kai. 2 paragraph na sayo. Mukha ngang meron hrhe . Good day.

up for this thread GM for me it should be remove becoz its easy to get kaustbam in no time. Hard and difficult events like this FW and BW is only in a satisfaction cap. ty

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #35 on: 09 August 2015 à 07:21:37 »
@TS your problems is already solve kindly close the thread please. nobody uses the °wall° bug like ZONROX to get inside the kaustbam hall. so there is no reason to up this thread.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
PROOF PLEASE
« Reply #36 on: 09 August 2015 à 07:44:49 »
@ TS I would love to know how you could get these Kausbaum jewels without owning the fortress, if you will show some proof I would totally be up for it (removing bonus taney for a complete Kausbaum). Since this could lead to dirty players getting taney easily and MIGHT cause the server's downfall.

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #37 on: 09 August 2015 à 08:00:31 »
BANAR can leap through walls , those guys don't know about  RUJ  SKILL it  can do that..  how any years in tantra still  innocent on this skill . And if u  gonna reply im defending  Zonrox  Im not  . Just saying stop  BLAH BLAH BLAH  go kruma  and have fun  .
ANd for that  Kausbam jewel  u can buy that on mandara  some players selling it for 2b .

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
Re: PROOF PLEASE
« Reply #38 on: 09 August 2015 à 08:17:21 »
@ TS I would love to know how you could get these Kausbaum jewels without owning the fortress, if you will show some proof I would totally be up for it (removing bonus taney for a complete Kausbaum). Since this could lead to dirty players getting taney easily and MIGHT cause the server's downfall.

I will try to get an SS, for the mean time players should be vigilant, If you notice the kausbum jewel did not spawn, meaning someone already took it and selling it 2B in mandara..

@GM 3K its your call.

remove this or just let other player abuse it.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #39 on: 09 August 2015 à 08:20:34 »
I will try to get an SS, for the mean time players should be vigilant, If you notice the kausbum jewel did not spawn, meaning someone already took it and selling it 2B in mandara..

@GM 3K its your call.

remove this or just let other player abuse it.

:g20: :g20: Agree

Just like what we did we break the kala in 2 forts but when we entered the Hall booom no more kala (simple someone already bugged it inside ) or maybe  :lol:.  Up for this thread GM, be alert and be big eyes.

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #40 on: 09 August 2015 à 08:49:54 »
Wait ... Investigate ... again .... I think yes remove WHOLE ...  wait

:sifflet: :police: :sifflet:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09 August 2015 à 09:13:45 »
If an unauthorized player could enter and pick the kaustbam jewels then remove it, I don't like invaders inside our fortress. Maybe that's the reason why some players in mandara vends it for 2b, I thought they had it in their storage for ages so they were selling it.  :police:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #42 on: 09 August 2015 à 09:21:28 »
Wait ... Investigate ... again .... I think yes remove WHOLE ...  wait

:sifflet: :police: :sifflet:

:g20:  Investigate everything from duping and bugging, since then you can able to minimize the server's problem GM, as you can see some players vend it for easy money, thats why the TS response soon as possible, he reported as soon as possible, we are concerned of the server's capacity to minimize more bugs and problems in the future, so please do a thoroughly investigation GM. Good Day GM

BTW: please read my ticket  :)

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #43 on: 09 August 2015 à 09:23:48 »
For me the kausbum cont be bug by anyone.

Why? Only the Owner of Fortress can loot it.

But in entering to that room? YES anyone is posible to enter as long as you are the member of the ashram own the fotres and if you know how the °wall° cheat works.

Then if you own the fortress dont expect that instantly you find the kausbum. Because there is a certain time/duration before you get it.

Nag mamahal
-bro
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09 August 2015 à 09:59:36 »
:g20: :g20: Agree

Just like what we did we break the kala in 2 forts but when we entered the Hall booom no more kala (simple someone already bugged it inside ) or maybe  :lol:.  Up for this thread GM, be alert and be big eyes.

just fyi, you cannot assure that you will find the jewels when you enter the kaustbam hall while the fortress war is ONGOING. why? Kaustbam jewel drops have a certain schedule and your maha/raja should be aware of it. If the fortress owner missed picking up the jewels before the fortress war begins, then that's the only chance you as the fortress takers can get 1. Owning the fotress gives 100% assurance that you will get a jewel before the next war begins.

I repeat, if only the previous owner MISSED getting the jewels then that's the only chance you could get 1.  :lol:

whats the use of getting 2, 3 or 4 fortress during the WAR if you cannot own it until the end.
:DEAD:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité