Author Topic: Banning Penalty  (Read 5779 times)

Offline gore07

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZHYRA
  • Char 2: AHRY
Re: Banning Penalty
« Reply #15 on: 14 July 2015 à 14:32:59 »
GM, this is just a suggestion.

If you really want to get rid of CE Users, you should increase the penalty.

If the game guard can't stop them, then I know you can do it if you don't want players to leave this server
for only one reason. "CE"

What I mean is, real penalty. 50% of MP is not enough. Who cares about MP if you enjoy hunting.

Just like this,

1st ban = Weapon will be gone / lost.
2nd ban = Set will be gone (armor, pants, gloves, helm, boots)
3rd ban = Clean account (all items will gone)

CE users are not afraid of your penalty that's why they keep using it.

up

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: rHog
« Reply #16 on: 14 July 2015 à 15:19:04 »
alam ng GM na hindi pinupulot ang pera na pinang bili ng mga items kaya malabo mangyari yan XD :P
Yes, and I'm sure GM also knew that the server is at risk if he didn't do some actions.
It is very simple logic, and why bother? Don't tell me you can't play without CE? The game is not made for CE, its the CE made for the game. Without CE you can play fine. If you don't want to lose your precious items then play fair. Very simple

This is play for free game, not pay for play. Meaning it is for everyone no matter you can buy items or not.

mauubos player kasi walang kakayahan c GM m detect ang CE. GameGuard lang ang solusyon dyan. pag me video n kakaiba. mag iyakan lng mga brahma ban n.  :lol:
GM has no word about updating gameguard because it is the developers job. If the developers give an update then surely GM will have it. GM owns the server but not the game itself. And I'm sure you all knew that even GM itself pay the server and developers to have this game. So whatever is available from the creator that's what we've got also.

@fhulgzz baka madamay pa mga fast hand niyan especially yung KARYA matagal ka naman cguro sa FR at alam muna cguro mga fast hand na players !
Kahit fast hand yung player sasabihin naman nang iba na CE USER edi useless pa din !
Maganda nito maglaro nalang tayo at mag enjoy sa KRUMA !

:lol:
Yes I knew that. I even know how the druka attack long range it's not a cheat, it's a bug.
Fast Hand is very different from CE, the moment that you hold your breath when you face a karya, you don't move, just because you want to see, you want to watch him attack you without a single blink of an eye. And what did you see in his attack? Only 1 skill landed in your face and your dead.

Don't tell me it's lag, because I did this many times and when I play I monitor my internet connection, the ping. Only 1 computer connected to the modem then they only tell you its lag. tsk...  :cry-y:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #17 on: 14 July 2015 à 16:54:34 »
GM, this is just a suggestion.

If you really want to get rid of CE Users, you should increase the penalty.

If the game guard can't stop them, then I know you can do it if you don't want players to leave this server
for only one reason. "CE"

What I mean is, real penalty. 50% of MP is not enough. Who cares about MP if you enjoy hunting.

Just like this,

1st ban = Weapon will be gone / lost.
2nd ban = Set will be gone (armor, pants, gloves, helm, boots)
3rd ban = Clean account (all items will gone)

CE users are not afraid of your penalty that's why they keep using it.

:g20: :g20:

Offline SynTaxZ

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynTaxZ
« Reply #18 on: 14 July 2015 à 17:39:33 »
those player cant buy items stuck on mandara and beggin for rups and trash items
this is money war too  :lol: :lol: why should i spend lot of money if basic set can kill you

i propose already to GM 
to add the speedhack on gameguard but i think GM maku dont want me to take his job away from him

i will wait for another 10days and kill this reporter again until he get tired reporting me  :lol: :lol:

404 Not Found!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #19 on: 14 July 2015 à 18:20:08 »
those player cant buy items stuck on mandara and beggin for rups and trash items
this is money war too  :lol: :lol: why should i spend lot of money if basic set can kill you

i propose already to GM 
to add the speedhack on gameguard but i think GM maku dont want me to take his job away from him

i will wait for another 10days and kill this reporter again until he get tired reporting me  :lol: :lol:

Either your ruining the game bro or GM maku will stop you from being day dreamer  :lol:

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #20 on: 15 July 2015 à 02:10:38 »
@ Syntax ur just ruining the game.  Ur not helping, ders a lots of way to help but rather ur the one getting caught using cheat.

How can GM/Staff trust u if ur the one using/showing cheat in this game? Ur just provoking GM/staff not to trust you.

How about use program(if ur really good at it) that will benefit the game or help the game improve. Not destroying the game.

If u really good at programming etc show it in positive way. U request /suggest lots about how to program etc to GM yet ur the one breaking GM rules in the game.

Death will come.

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: rHog
« Reply #21 on: 15 July 2015 à 04:32:49 »
@ Syntax ur just ruining the game.  Ur not helping, ders a lots of way to help but rather ur the one getting caught using cheat.

How can GM/Staff trust u if ur the one using/showing cheat in this game? Ur just provoking GM/staff not to trust you.

How about use program(if ur really good at it) that will benefit the game or help the game improve. Not destroying the game.

If u really good at programming etc show it in positive way. U request /suggest lots about how to program etc to GM yet ur the one breaking GM rules in the game.
Exactly,  :lol: :lol: :lol: You are just a normal player like me and others, of course GM won't trust you. No matter what your ability is they wont allow random people to join in or ruin their business. If you really want to, you have to earn their trust. And earning that trust sometimes you need to see GM face to face and submit your resume.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité