Author Topic: TO VAS and Dark Alliance Please inform US to update the taneys of your Members  (Read 14072 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Biryu War and Fort War
Fort and Biryu War

Xerovlade= 19608+2222+1333+1666+2162+2000=28,991+2500

DntMakeMeMadz= 5804

MAESTRO/Asteroid=  308+2222+2162

BATTOUSAi = 2222+2162

d3nJU=  9949

xXheartbreakerXxx=    2162+2000+2500

JericKhanz=6085-2000+2500

JamesKobe=  10313+1,333+1,666

SgtLORDBRYAN =  2716

Magma/xoRa= 2222+1333+1666+2162+2000+2500

Alextraszas=2222+1333+2000+2500

xBOOOMx=1,333+2162+2000

Ralphzky=3828+2222+2162+2000+2500

KakaoTalk=9996+2857=12853-1000+2000=13853-14000=-147+2222=2075-1300=775

Valiants=  166+2222= 2388- 2300= 88+1666+2162+2000+2500-7800

BAGTALK= =4273+2222+1,333

M3GGY98/Judolacs= 4273- 2000= 2273+1,333+2000+2500

Ascending=2051+3292+677+2222+1,333=9575-9000=575+1666

Buangka1990= 2051

SynTaxZ= 1,333+1666

LadyLiu= 0

SandMan09= 1,333+2000+2500

xxxInYourfacexxx= 1,333+1666

RexelPaul= 1,333+1666

mOshee= 1,333+2500

SilverLining= 1666

MoonSlash= 1,666

VAS & DA = 9
XHeartBreakerxx
LadyLiu
Noctis
XBOOOMX-------------- same owner allen
Ralpzky
XeroVlade
Valiants
(Ascending) "taney going to cheaters"
Maestro
Battousai------------- same owner allen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL : 37 Participants
Computation
80,000 / 37 = 2162 taney each
-
-
-
CHEATERS = 21 x 2162 = 45402
POGI = 7 x 2162 = 15134
DA = 9 x 2162 = 19458

BW attendance may 9 2015
Vinz gwapo, ikaw na bahala nito, thanks
Imba Druka UnoDekada's photo.

Biryu War- may 2, 2015
15 players
JamesKobe
LadyLiu
mOshee
Duterte
RexelPaul
Ascending
xXHeartBreakerxXx
xxxInyourfacexxx
BAGTALK
XeroVlade
Sandman
/xBOOOMx/Alex
SyntaxT
Asteroid
Yusuke- not in the photo

Biryu War (April 25, 2015)
Vishnu All Stars and Dark Alliance
11 participants
Magma/XoRa
XBOOOOMX/Alextrasza
BAGTALK
KakaoTalk
Ascending
Ralphzky
HeartBreaker
MAESTRO
Valiants
XeroBlade
Battousai

Vishnu All Stars and Dark Alliance = 11 Participants
2,222 taney each participants
Magma/XoRa
XBOOOOMX/Alextrasza
BAGTALK
KakaoTalk
Ascending
Ralphzky
HeartBreaker
MAESTRO
Valiants
XeroBlade
Battousai

Offline julandjohn2015

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Bettr 2 live a day as a lion thn 100yrs as a sheep
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Magma
  • Char 2: xoxoxoxox
  • Char 3: <3 <3 <3
Tol ang kasalanan mo d2 pinagbintangan mo ako na scammer kaya mag ingat ingat ka sa mga sinabi mo mag isip isip  mona bago mag salita ng kab0b0han? paulit ulit ko na ito sinabi to saiyo? Kasalanan ko nga  pero hndi nmn tama na pagbintangan ako agad na scammer? Tsaka  sa VAS yong main char mo ulol kaba maestro baket DA kaba kalipat monga lng sa DA? Si Vinz rin Captain ng VAS at nag lelead sa FW and BW at sya nag cocompute ng lahat lahat kaya authorize nya lahat... Ang tagal monarin sa VAS maestro dimo kilala si Vinz? ano ka black sheep sa guild? kahit yong bagong members nga kilala si vinz! P.S Same as you trusted kita tapos pinagbintangan mo ako na scammer? give me one good reason why should i listen to a hypocrite like you? ain't you the same as him "backstabber". Halatang dali mo maka judge sa isang tao maestro? Di porket na pilot sya mukang ahas na sya katulad mo?

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
Potang ina tumigil nga kayu nabwebweset na ako ha taney lng yan pag awayan nyu .ilan ba gusto nyu? Name ur price
To be continue

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
WTF. Close this thread.

For those who wants to get there previous taney pls pm ur  previous GM or the handling the taneys.  And the one who managing their taney(s) for G*d sake give them the taney and close this f*ckng topic.

Death will come.

Offline julandjohn2015

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Pls close this topic GM3k.  Im trying to cure this guy his stupidity or he might hurt other players in the near future. He accuses random players a scammer without any proof. Im trying to give this beggar a taney so that he can shutdaf**kup! but he dont want it!..

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
Pls close this topic GM3k.  Im trying to cure this guy his stupidity or he might hurt other players in the near future. He accuses random players a scammer without any proof. Im trying to give this beggar a taney so that he can shutdaf**kup! but he dont want it!..

random players??? hahah be specific wag mag tago wag mo takpan bat d ka makasagot nag matuwid sa tanong ko na bakit ka nag GM at d mo na handle ang taney nang member mo?? sagotin mo nga? bat mo ipinahandle sa pilot mo? sagutin mo nga, bat ka nag cg d pa ayus guild mo?? sagutin mo nga? cno ba nag CG? cno ba ahas pre? cno nag CG?

Offline julandjohn2015

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
pakibasa ulit yong ! mga comment ko sa taas pls maestro? kong sino nag cocompute ng taney at anong official na guild ka maestro? kasi min isang DA member walang nag reklamo saakin pls lng pag ako naka puno report kita sa korean ambassador no permanent address kadyn sa korea..

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
Lets put this way you make a store then you organized a people to work for you, then came along with you a person you trustedmost  which is closed to your heart (pilot) then after they work for you, you let your pilot handle your store and the store boost some money, then after a long time of working your pilot decided to go alone and leave  and not even giving it back to you to handle for your worker is working also and wait until they can get their rewards. But your the owner you said i dont have the authorization of withdrawing your salaries ( we put this word this way) what do you think your member gonna think? Let me put also this way you handling an agency you recruited some to work abroad, the poeple you recruited put some money for service fee inorder to prioritized them in future, then your pilot (manager) you gave him the authorization to handle all your assets and company transactions, after a long time he decided to leave, without giving a proper relieve of all the assets and transactions of your company, now the recruitee tried to withdrawn from your agency, but your answer " i dont the authorization for withdrawals" whoooaa, what supposed you do is to make actions not letting the problem big, all you said is i dont have anything to do with that? or i dont have the way to open ticket to get all your taneys? what?????? how can this be isn't so simple to understand? do you want me to make more comparisons??

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
pakibasa ulit yong ! mga comment ko sa taas pls maestro? kong sino nag cocompute ng taney at anong official na guild ka maestro? kasi min isang DA member walang nag reklamo saakin pls lng pag ako naka puno report kita sa korean ambassador no permanent address kadyn sa korea..

So ano ggawin mo? may connection ka dito?

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
tawa ako sayo boy ang lakas nag hangin mo nuh? ambassador hahahah, lufet mo chong try mo nga hahaha

Offline julandjohn2015

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
I made a mistake leaving the guild without distribute and sort out my members taney ok? but pls Stop accusing me or Vinz a scammer pls think before u say a word? How many times me and Battousai have told you about Vinz our taney handler and captain of DA and Vas  who leads BW and FW why cant u just understand this simple explanation? Are u stupid? Heres the proof that we are not going to scam the guild taney? pls shutdafuckupp

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
I made a mistake leaving the guild without distribute and sort out my membes taney ok? but pls Stop accusing me or Vinz a scammer pls think before u say a word? How many times me and Battousai have told you about Vinz our taney handler and captain of DA and Vas  who leads BW and FW why cant u just understand this simple explanation? Are u stupid? Heres the proof that we are not going to scam the guild taney? pls shutdafuckupp

Their atleast you said that with all of your  whole heart, if i shadaapaking UP what would be the outcome no claims???Thats not cool for me i dont have to argue but some packing players always asking me which irritated me so much, why should they asked me i dont even know vinz lol.. Now close thread

Offline julandjohn2015

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
I've posted on our FB group page about me quitting and leaving all the taneys either  to Vinz or Allen. All the players should have seen the post but the problem with you is your not active in FB group page.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
I've posted on our FB group page about me quitting and leaving all the taneys either  to Vinz or Allen. All the players should have seen the post but the problem with you is your not active in FB group page.

OK lets this end we both gain anger with your pilot, but please beforehand solve 1st the problem before CG. Good day enjoy kruma and peace :p

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
kung cno mag CG alam nyo na cno eh PM  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité