Author Topic: ARTEMIS! CE?  (Read 8246 times)

Offline ObsidiaN

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: ARTEMIS! CE?
« Reply #15 on: 20 May 2015 à 06:49:57 »
correction: as you can see and watch the video carefully, punkrOck didn't caste any skill look at the skill bar except for the 2nd video you copy and paste from the TS.. punkrOck caste a sakata skill but 0 damage to Artemis, meaning Artemis have dusha but not been recorder on the video the casting of the skill. the video start with " You damage ARTEMIS by 0" .... and excuse me the topic here is ARTEMIS not punkrOck if your accusing punkrOck well catch him with a vid and start a new thread not by copying and paste.

Were talking about the white damage must be displayed on punkrock screen.

Have you notice that the two video of punk rock no white color damage displayed on the screen?

I think you better tried speederxp thru windows 8 so that you can identify what we are trying to tell you.

HULI ka BALBON punkrock.

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #16 on: 20 May 2015 à 06:50:16 »
this video proves that the character (punkrock) used speedhack (speederXP). hahahahaha.

Guys try speederxp thru windows 8. it will work, once you used it, it will no longer be visible the damage of your opponent when hitting at you.

I mean this white damage and yellow crit damage will no longer be visible due to too much speed using speederxp. (He may say he disabled the display damage) that's why he run fast and cast

fast.

tried it so that you can see the difference. hahahaha. caught in the act (punkrock).

too bad for you bro. You dont know me yet and respect the thread forcing another issue and sorry i use windows 7 ultimate here.
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #17 on: 20 May 2015 à 06:56:02 »
Are you sure ? :P :P  do you want other video of mine ? Il'l present all that damage with same speed "punkrOck" . :) :)

xure mo lng... bakit may pinag huhugotan ka? whahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: try do video w/o using speed hack .. SPEED HACKER CACTHING CU USER? HOW PATHETIC  :lol: :lol: :lol:
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline ObsidiaN

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 May 2015 à 06:56:19 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stKOOAwBhJM

Check the below left corner where in the damage will register.

check on prickJ damage it was 2321, and punkrock screen must have this white damage display but no?

You know why? because he is using speederxp in windows 8 OS.. hahahahaha.

Come on guys, tried it in windows 8 the speederxp so that you can see the difference.. hahahaha

BALBON huli kana.. hahahaha

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #19 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:02:24 »
xure mo lng... bakit may pinag huhugotan ka? whahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol: try do video w/o using speed hack .. SPEED HACKER CACTHING CU USER? HOW PATHETIC  :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA patawa ka tlga pachuichui. no time to argue with an ignorant archer way back k11-k12 .  :) :)
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #20 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:02:47 »
nkakatawa mga comments, andami nyong alam na mga ce programs ehem.. baka mahuli keo sa srili nyong posts ha?
huli huli ka balbon.. huli ka rin balbon  :lol: :lol:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:03:34 »
correction: as you can see and watch the video carefully, punkrOck didn't caste any skill look at the skill bar except for the 2nd video you copy and paste from the TS.. punkrOck caste a sakata skill but 0 damage to Artemis, meaning Artemis have dusha but not been recorder on the video the casting of the skill. the video start with " You damage ARTEMIS by 0" .... and excuse me the topic here is ARTEMIS not punkrOck if your accusing punkrOck well catch him with a vid and start a new thread not by copying and paste.

ay isa ka pang BOBO ka.. pag mag qoute ka intindihin mo... have u see any indication of white damage , or yellow crit the damage in punkrocks screen while artemis is hitting on him? about the damage issue is 0 ARTEMIS CHAYA PUNK.. so that would appear on the UPDATEs .. WELL SI PUNKROCK NA NAG VIDEO SA SARILI nya.,  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:05:01 »
nkakatawa mga comments, andami nyong alam na mga ce programs ehem.. baka mahuli keo sa srili nyong posts ha?

nahuli na nga ehh..  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PARA NGANG CHOCOLATE HILLS ANG NUO

Offline ObsidiaN

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:08:25 »

Aba ito na nagcomment na cya, Minsan te huwag kang magtanga tangahan at mag bulag bulagan.

Halata napo nasa video presented nang tao mo na walang white damage nag register sa screen.

E push mo te, jan ka kasi magaling pag defend nang mga tao mo at isabi kay GM na clean ang member mo.

Kahit anong deny mo te, Halatang isa kang PET ni GM 3K.

Cge lang go lang nang go te.. hehehehe.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #24 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:16:48 »
Aba ito na nagcomment na cya, Minsan te huwag kang magtanga tangahan at mag bulag bulagan.

Halata napo nasa video presented nang tao mo na walang white damage nag register sa screen.

E push mo te, jan ka kasi magaling pag defend nang mga tao mo at isabi kay GM na clean ang member mo.

Kahit anong deny mo te, Halatang isa kang PET ni GM 3K.

Cge lang go lang nang go te.. hehehehe.

first of all, if you have a problem with someone -Not ARTEMIS, you must create a different topic. Because off topic ka iho. if ako naman ang gusto mo topic then go create ka, andami mong cnsabi kc.. halatang hater kita ano? pet ni Gm? define that line iho. You cant even post your character name. You are using a dummy account am i right? push ba? anong ipupush ko? ahahaha baka dapat ikaw sabhan ko na IPUSH mo yan pinaglalaban mo hahaha kc wala akong problem sa thread na to, post mo lng napansin ko. dami mong alam kc. ako pa babaliktarin mo nagdedefend. read your post muna at halatang puro hatred ka.   :) anyway, go go push mo yan pinaglalaban mo  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline SynTaxZ

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynTaxZ
« Reply #25 on: 20 May 2015 à 07:28:16 »
ikaw na nka windows 8 :P knina kpa windows 8 jan ng windows 8 working din sa win7 32 bit sa 64bit error yan.. :P user kdin nyan cguro kasu mmhina ka lang sa toggle on/off   or hindi mu lang alam next mu na gagawin kasi nkaka DC ang software nato  :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

404 Not Found!

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #26 on: 20 May 2015 à 08:26:18 »
i thought this server is safe!?? kumuha nalang kayo ng ibang programmer please !!!

Offline ObsidiaN

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20 May 2015 à 08:42:19 »
ikaw na nka windows 8 :P knina kpa windows 8 jan ng windows 8 working din sa win7 32 bit sa 64bit error yan.. :P user kdin nyan cguro kasu mmhina ka lang sa toggle on/off   or hindi mu lang alam next mu na gagawin kasi nkaka DC ang software nato  :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alam ni syntaxz oh, so alam mo rin kung anong ibig kung sabihin sa screen ni punkrock alang damage nag pop up oh.. hahahaha

@jada,

inday JADA ikaw na!.Cge lang po ipagtanggol mo lang mga alipuris mo.

Wala po kaming laban sayo, kasi PET ka ni GM 3K eh, Halata po yan matagal na. kaya cge lang inday JADA go lang po..

Hindi ko po e pupush ito. I will let them know lang po kung anong nalalaman ko.

Hindi naman po cguro masama kung i share ko sa iba nalaman ko, kesa mag tanga tangahan ako na katulad mo or nabibingihan. dba po?

Wak mo po idaan sa kulay mo c GM 3K, kasi nahahabag po cya pag sinabi mong clean ang mga aliporis mo.

:) :) :)

Babush..

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
« Reply #28 on: 20 May 2015 à 09:01:36 »
Bullshit this thread nabebeset ako maglaro nln kayu kisa mag bangayan jan na wlang kwenta wag nyu ko beseten  ..  kung mag laro lng kau tpos mgpakasaya wag nyu personalan mga sabe sabe bobo .. napansin ko mas marame pa active sa forum kisa sa game ahahha...  nakabadtrip kau ..
To be continue

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
  • Kill me with all your CE! Wala parin kayong lamang
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: arcan3
  • Char 2: arcan3
  • Char 3: arcan3
« Reply #29 on: 20 May 2015 à 09:56:50 »
nakikinabang ung mga B na hindi marunong makipag one on one sa pagging CE ni ARTEMIS!!! this has to stop.  Ipabann na yan!

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité