Author Topic: McXephy is using 3rd PROGRAM/CE (MUST WATCH) NEED ACTION FOR THIS GM 3K  (Read 11583 times)

Offline Morrigan

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • ♥ Hakuna Matata ♥
    • View Profile
Re: McXephy is a CE USER (MUST WATCH) NEED ACTION FOR THIS GM 3K
« Reply #15 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:39:31 »
and so ? Is there any years and years for you to say you are clean ? even you have a good specs and PC connection you can't cast that fast  :p :p

Are you thinking before you post your reply? I just read your comment/reply like 10x but there's no logic. Please enlighten me. Much appreciated  :)

☆★☆ McXephy McRory ☆★☆
- R a p † u r e -
««« T E N »»»
~ I'm CRITICIZED but all your bullets RICOCHET ~

Offline ZONROX

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:46:07 »
One thing for sure, Someone will dictate GM 3K to give sanction on this report.

Expect the unexpected. :)

Your brain is six feet below the ground. Don't you know that?   :DEAD: you talk to much .  :) :)

Offline Masochist

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:49:07 »
Normal. 'Nuff said. :)

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #18 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:49:21 »
Your brain is six feet below the ground. Don't you know that?   :DEAD: you talk to much .  :) :)
parang nabasa ko n tong linya n to ah.  :lol:
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:55:49 »

Hahahaahah that's my line ... Copy and Paste ?Bwahahahahaah.

Let me tell you this, the dendrites on your brain stuck. why don't you reply to morrigan and let us see what you can do with her comments.

btw, your "BRAIN IS SIX FEET BELOW THE GROUND". Happy now? :)

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #20 on: 18 May 2015 à 12:57:53 »

Hahahaahah that's my line ... Copy and Paste ?Bwahahahahaah.

Let me tell you this, the dendrites on your brain is stuck. why don't you repy to morrigan and let us see what you can do with her comment.

btw, your "BRAIN IS SIX FEET BELOW THE GROUND". Happy now? :)

P.S AMBU  :g20: :g20: :g20:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline Morrigan

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • ♥ Hakuna Matata ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 18 May 2015 à 13:01:59 »

Look who's talking;  can't even distinguish the use of "to" and "too"  :lol: Either go back to school or go play barbie  :lol: otherwise stop whinning you're just making yourself look more pathetic than you already are :flamingdevil:

P.S. If I haven't replied (to you my dearest hater or to any other flamer/hater/basher and the like) within the next 10 mins. there's a big chance that I might've already dozed off since you make me sleepy with all this nonsense crap.  :DEAD: but do not fret little one, I'll get back to you when and if I have my spare time after work; again pun intended get a life :lol:

☆★☆ McXephy McRory ☆★☆
- R a p † u r e -
««« T E N »»»
~ I'm CRITICIZED but all your bullets RICOCHET ~

Offline mc_15

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 18 May 2015 à 13:05:07 »
Owwwwwww here weeeeeee goooooooooo againnnnnnnnnnnn annnnnnnnnnoooootherrrrrrrrrr "Heyyyyyy-looooook-McXephyyyyyyy-is-sooooo-fasssssstttttt-we-betterrrrrr-take-a-vidddddd-and-reporrrrrttttt-herrrrrr-quicccccccckkkkk!"

OK lets get TECHY here Brahs.

How many times has she been ACCUSED? 145534678 times?
Ask me - How many times she been convicted? 0. That's right BRAHS.

GM 3K has checked our gameplay LOADS of times since day 1 and found nothing suspicious so you can cry all you want.
You complain about the speed then fucking upgrade your damn PC. It is true the better your PC the smoother gameplay you get LOL then have a look at those animations. Common sense.
Compare your average PC to a high end one you'll see what I'm talking about LOL and add that with a player who really knows how to handle his/her char and a fibre optic broadband = SUPER OVERKILL. :lol: (No bragging intended)

That's why MANY PLAYERS complain about US. They see us casting these skills "VERY FAST" and then complain about it later then they go to forums and cry like little babies.  :lol:
Most of these PLAYERS act like as if they only started playing TANTRA yesterday. Silly douches.  :lol:

In those vidz you see her running while casting skills but only in your screen BRO.
This game is so damn OLD there are a lot of ANIMATION DELAYS present here and you should KNOW that.  :lol:

do you think you are strong with that ?  :g20: :g20:  :lol: :lol: I know you char in the other Tantra Server Banned  :p :p

Yup her char got banned coz they saw her blink because of lag and then poof they decided to temp ban her without reviewing the case. Only proves how unprofessional the GMs of Tantraeapolishit were. Even the GMs there were secretly playing with us and would always complain how we get stuff done.
So where is that server now? Went bankrupt? How sad it suddenly disappeared or "renamed" and I wonder why it went down ^^

PS. You act like you know stuff brah. But please tell us a good story next time saling pusa ^^

REAL TALK
• McRory - McXephy •
- R a p † u r e -

- SICKER than MOST -
:g32::g234::g32:

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 18 May 2015 à 13:11:58 »
Owwwwwww here weeeeeee goooooooooo againnnnnnnnnnnn annnnnnnnnnoooootherrrrrrrrrr "Heyyyyyy-looooook-McXephyyyyyyy-is-sooooo-fasssssstttttt-we-betterrrrrr-take-a-vidddddd-and-reporrrrrttttt-herrrrrr-quicccccccckkkkk!"

OK lets get TECHY here Brahs.

How many times has she been ACCUSED? 145534678 times?
Ask me - How many times she been convicted? 0. That's right BRAHS.

GM 3K has checked our gameplay LOADS of times since day 1 and found nothing suspicious so you can cry all you want.
You complain about the speed then fucking upgrade your damn PC. It is true the better your PC the smoother gameplay you get LOL then have a look at those animations. Common sense.
Compare your average PC to a high end one you'll see what I'm talking about LOL and add that with a player who really knows how to handle his/her char and a fibre optic broadband = SUPER OVERKILL. :lol: (No bragging intended)

That's why MANY PLAYERS complain about US. They see us casting these skills "VERY FAST" and then complain about it later then they go to forums and cry like little babies.  :lol:
Most of these PLAYERS act like as if they only started playing TANTRA yesterday. Silly douches.  :lol:

In those vidz you see her running while casting skills but only in your screen BRO.
This game is so damn OLD there are a lot of ANIMATION DELAYS present here and you should KNOW that.  :lol:

Yup her char got banned coz they saw her blink because of lag and then poof they decided to temp ban her without reviewing the case. Only proves how unprofessional the GMs of Tantraeapolishit were. Even the GMs there were secretly playing with us and would always complain how we get stuff done.
So where is that server now? Went bankrupt? How sad it suddenly disappeared or "renamed" and I wonder why it went down ^^

PS. You act like you know stuff brah. But please tell us a good story next time saling pusa ^^

Hahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahhaaahahahahahahahahahha.

.PERIOD.

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
ZONROX where are you now? Speechless? See??? the dendrites on your brain is not working now.

Don't you just copy and paste my line, because it leads you to shut your brain alone.  :) :) :)

Ask someone to help you here, so that you can stand and give some useful comments.  :bla:

Offline semperfidelis

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Gawa na lang kayo ng McXephy FANS CLUB!
She's not that fast... you are just too slow!

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Gawa na lang kayo ng McXephy FANS CLUB!
She's not that fast... you are just too slow!

Most of her fans is vosdroydloslos and zonrox which is brother of DOWNY..  :) :) :)

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #27 on: 18 May 2015 à 13:31:41 »

Hahahaahahaahahahahhahahahaahahhaaahahahahahahahahahha.

.PERIOD.

idol talga kta llyod mapa ingame at forum ..kakakakakak
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
i dont know mcxephy, but i know from my friends in kruma, they all said mcxephy to very fastest use skill. 4-5 player from indonesia tell to me, he use cheat, i dont know that a true or not because I rarely see in Kruma  :)

coz if see the video same with video my friends show me to watch. maybe yes he use cheat  :g201b:  i dont blame mcxephy, i just only tell to GM, very hope GM fix the shield conections for protect 3rd software.

Good Luck GM  :g20:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Boom Panis Spec ni VosDroyd kahit gaming PC na sayo Bro natalo ka pa sa speed buti druka na yan hahaha pano na kung archer ka ulit.... Let GM decide kasi ganyan talaga na sya kabilis kahit sang server..

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité