Author Topic: TO: GM3K ---------> S60MOD  (Read 3907 times)

Offline dcherwen

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: |DCHERWEN|
  • Char 2: |DCHERWEN|
  • Char 3: |DCHERWEN|

Offline CHEMENG

• Braman Level 1
  • victim's ladies night
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: O=I::::::>
  • Char 2: CHEMENG
  • Char 3: O=I::::::>
Re: TO: GM3K
« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2015 à 08:29:48 »
UP  :sifflet:

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2015 à 08:57:27 »
 :g20: :g20:  Confirm  :sifflet:  I bet its S6MOD is also Syntax too . try to check the IP's .
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline SynTaxZ

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynTaxZ
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2015 à 09:07:56 »
Video not valid obiously edited (Cut)  not in HD mode  :too-much-wine: accuse pa more  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

404 Not Found!

Offline DOMAIN-Banar

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DOMAIN
  • Char 2: Gein
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2015 à 09:10:15 »

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #5 on: 06 May 2015 à 09:25:33 »
same owner syntax and s60? they are both ce users.
this player is using CE. Nice catch  :g20:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline DOMAIN-Banar

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DOMAIN
  • Char 2: Gein
« Reply #6 on: 06 May 2015 à 09:45:18 »

Offline dcherwen

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 May 2015 à 10:04:06 »
To whom it may concern:

Before anything else, I'd just like to say that I am not accusing anybody. I admit that I am not knowledgeable when it comes to that specific job, or any job for that matter, hence I am not in a position where I'll be able to accuse anybody of not playing fairly. I've been asked numerous times by a number of players in the past if I think so-and-so is using an illegal program of some sort and I've always told them that I am not the right person to be asked because of the aforementioned fact.

I've taken and uploaded these videos because a friend asked me to. Now, do I think that there's something sketchy with this character? I don't know... But I can say that he/she is relatively faster than other archers.

Please do not take this the wrong way. If you are not using an illegal program, then take it as a compliment.

Thanks.

Offline dcherwen

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06 May 2015 à 10:09:50 »
Video not valid obiously edited (Cut)  not in HD mode  :too-much-wine: accuse pa more  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

The above videos were trimmed because the original clip was too long. In regards to the quality, kindly open the videos on Youtube to change the video quality from "Auto" to "1080p HD".

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Offline BebZAmeN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: V0sDroyd(pilot)
  • Char 2: I CAN'T LIVE
  • Char 3: WITHOUT YOU
« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2015 à 10:11:10 »
 :g20: :g20:

up for this .. i also saw him :)

nice catch  :g20:  :lol: :g19:

Offline IKnowYourSecret

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2015 à 10:52:08 »
based on the previous reports that was not able to put an action's for instance , the following reported videos are :

1. skill bug's e.i., ( sanuta, nabad, chaya )
specially with the recent video that they had reported this past few days, was not being able to resolve.
the founder of this game would just say it was being investigated. then after all of the sudden,
immediate response towards those reports was not unyielding as it is. and still, at this point still it was not being able to resolve.

Question : does the admins, GM's were really implementing the rules and regulation's that they had establish with?
or its just that, there's someone out there who's trying to put a fence in-behalf  of giving a prompt sanctions towards the player who's being accused?  :flamingdevil:

2. using CE / downloading a software / speed hacking.  :g52g:
as I had mention to the other thread, which is to put a GAME GUARD in this server, still the staff  nor the founder of this game just take it for granted.
they had just said that, ( ill ask GM maku to make a new game guard, but not sure if 100% will work ) ? its just that you said you will make a protection in your life but not so sure if it will work? WOWWW !!!  :g52g:

I tried to play in other server and why is that, they have they're own game guard who's 100% working ? and then in this server the staff could not do it ?
as they said, if you really interested to achieved a certain thing , you will find ways to make it. and if the admin could enact this, all of us will actually benefit a lot from this. Except to those players who cant be at his best without CE and speed hacking.  :flamingdevil: :flamingdevil:

those benefit's are :

* NO MORE DELAY
* NO MORE LAG and DC

And then we can enjoy the server itself, and there's a chance that those former player will go back in this server.
I am not offending anybody, nor questioning they're capabilities in handling this server. its just that I am trying to carry out and target the main root of the problem toward the server itself. and hopping that this words, would not be rejected again. instead look for an immediate response and actions from this.  :too-much-wine:

And I know GM maku and you GM3k was the only one who's monitoring the game. maybe it is one of the reason why those issue was not being handle properly. In fact you can invite a people from this server to become one of your staff to help you in monitoring the game, specially in KRUMA. But a person who's TRANSPARENT and ACCOUNTABLE . No Bias.

so again my concern is :

* Putting A Game Guard ( hide the code so that they cant trace the code of the game guard  )
* Resolving the Bug
* Lag and Delay must be monitored
* Give An Immediate Response to the Report's
* Avoiding players to download any software that can cause Lag and Delay Specially ( Cheat Engine, Speed Hacking )
* Monitor the KRUMA DAILY !

this can be a result of More player's and More fun in FR soon  :g19: :g19:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2015 à 12:33:34 »
Fix the xtrap GM still ce.users existed.in the game please ban S60 for good. Baka ung iba on and off din sana ang xtrap ma fix na. Good Job TS

Offline SynTaxZ

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SynTaxZ
« Reply #12 on: 06 May 2015 à 12:50:17 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: UP  :lol: :lol:  :too-much-wine:  :too-much-wine:

404 Not Found!

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
« Reply #13 on: 06 May 2015 à 13:27:45 »
:g20: :g20: :g20: UP  :lol: :lol: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

:) :)  TAWA MUCH AKO D2 SA COMMENT . up up its because you already trade your all sets and items to another char coz afraid to banned too ? why use red set now ? :D
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
Re: TO: GM3K ---------> S60MOD
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2015 à 13:56:30 »
S60MOD BANNED 5 DAYS /  EVIDENCE ... VIDEO and LOGS

NEXT ... 10 or 30 DAYS BANNED

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,13373.0.html

:police:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH0VGXjy8A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwH0VGXjy8A</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0oiVeeHeEc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0oiVeeHeEc</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZciIrEbww" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZciIrEbww</a>

CLOSED

:police:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité