Author Topic: EVENT MP: Boost Up your MASTERPOINTS & reach your tribes top 100 to QUALIFY!  (Read 4589 times)

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
In preparation for the up coming MP EVENT for this month, grab your chance to BOOST UP YOUR MASTER POINTS and be able to reach Tantra 3000FR Servers TOP 100 by tribe.

The Mp event will be starting on MARCH 15, 2015 at 6PM PH time. There will be NO EVENT REGISTRATION but this will be exclusive only for the servers top 100 per tribe.

How can you see if you are in the servers top list? Simply visit http://www.3000fr-tantra.com/ranking and click your tribe. Once your name is on the TOP 100 list, you are automatically registered on the servers MP event.

So Boost Up your MASTERPOINTS and reach your tribes top 100 to QUALIFY!

:asura: TOP 100 for Asura
:rakshasa: TOP 100 for Rakshasa 
:deva: TOP 100 for Deva
:garuda: TOP 100 for Garuda 
:yaksa: TOP 100 for Yaksa
:gandharva: TOP 100 for Gandharva 
:naga: TOP 100 for Naga
:kimnara: TOP 100 for Kimnara

Reward will be per TRIBE (x8)

MECHANICS:
March 15 > 6pm ONWARDS until the event duration
PLAYER is not allowed to:
-- CHANGE SEX/TRIBE, doing so will DISQUALIFY you in the event.
-- CHANGE name will be done also after the event duration.
-- MP LEECH = ACCOUNTS BANNED

EVENT PRIZE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 15 :P :)

Nota Bene: Do not Flood topic .... THANK YOU ...:)

➡ Tantra 3000fr K¹² ~ MP Event:  The # 1 Out of 100 Per tribe/Sex ➡ 15/03/2015

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Wow MP EVENT  :) :)

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
wow... nice..

Offline Ghrinskie

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StDeviL
 :g20:  :g20:  :g20:
-no One can beat me including MANNY PACQUIAO :lol:

Offline llXXXll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: llXXXll
  • Char 2: BigDawgxx
  • Char 3: shenobi
Gm, Question you said no mp leeching but if you happen to have your Fs in the party as your  buffs skills support and being Rs to the battle area it will gain mp is that recorded and Legal? :police:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
yo

still i'm confused? i know there is an event regarding boosting mp but how and what? what is the event regarding boosting mp?
is it an event for top 100 to fight it out, the winner get prize? or the the top 100 get prize already? or all top 100 will be having 1 on 1 fight the last 1 remaining will be the champion and get the prize? or will it be like contest for fastest casting? fastest lootbug? or will it be like marathon the fastest runner is the winner? :too-much-wine:  :too-much-wine:  :too-much-wine: what? :g7 :what  :g7: what  :g7:..............

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:sorry just exited and confused :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

coffee?

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
I think top mp gainer for each tribe. Then all top 100 for each tribe are already considered candidates for the event.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Gm, Question you said no mp leeching but if you happen to have your Fs in the party as your  buffs skills support and being Rs to the battle area it will gain mp is that recorded and Legal? :police:

About this GM having duals is this also permittable and also like said by Kaiser the top 100 per tribe as present ranking will be the absorb candidates for the said event?

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT

thats not considered MP leeching kuya.. MP leech = a  scnario where there are 2 chars in different god (example: 1S and 1 B)and 1 killed the other char more than 10x, given the other char is not even making any skill.

yo

still i'm confused? i know there is an event regarding boosting mp but how and what? what is the event regarding boosting mp?
is it an event for top 100 to fight it out, the winner get prize? or the the top 100 get prize already? or all top 100 will be having 1 on 1 fight the last 1 remaining will be the champion and get the prize? or will it be like contest for fastest casting? fastest lootbug? or will it be like marathon the fastest runner is the winner? :too-much-wine:  :too-much-wine:  :too-much-wine: what? :g7 :what  :g7: what  :g7:..............

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:sorry just exited and confused :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

coffee?

the above mentioned topic kuya is only a preparation. Gm is making an announcement for the coming event which is EXCLUSIVE only for TOP 100. Players who reached the top 100 rank will be registered automatically, meaning their MP GAINED will be computed from march 15 (start event signal) until 31st. THE TOP 1 MP GAINER PER TRIBE will be rewarded.  :too-much-wine:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
OPEN IN 3H00  +/- 6H PM - TIME SERVER (PH TIME)  = 11h00 AM  Paris genève Time  :g19:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité