Author Topic: You check if this normal casting (PUNKROCK)today on and off fishy drugs  (Read 8752 times)

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Simple
  • Char 3: Simple
matanong ko lang bakit hindi si punk mag reply dito? mostly ka guild nya nag cocoment? why so defensive? haha no hard feelings just asking la la la la

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Busy sa kruma siguro Haha.
love sya ng guildmates nya haha

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
If GM banned this PRO archer that was a BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE  ! ! !  Those Videos of PunkrOck Cast Fast because PC graphics or Skill animation doesnt always give accurate images per miilisec. Just I said if GM will banned PunkrOck why he let Mcxephy go to kruma and kill many players for just 1sec cast many skill ? topics are here https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12873.30.html .

-why Guildmates are always comment here in this topic ? Its because PunkrOck dont have a Account here in Forumn . We Guildmates Helping each other .

Can i Ask something for those who cry about this Videos?
Are you irritated to our Guild Vicious and Delicious ? All videos you submitted CE's and etc. are always Shiva  :) :P why not have Vishnu ? why not have Brahma ? there so many Fast Caster that this Videos of punkrOck . And onething All Shiva experience so LAGG in kruma ! !  then those who post videos doesn't experience that lagg.  ! !  hmm.

Just Play and Accept the Fact that there PC's or PC's Part are more high tech than yours  :P :P

anyway, in behalf of our guild we will wait the result  :) :)

"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Simple
  • Char 3: Simple
cause we bramhans play fair go play barbie hahahaha and btw bakit hindi ka dn mag video para trending namn harhar

Offline DEATHofWAR

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: punkrock (CheatEngine, ZidEngine,MoonlightEngine or OperFirstCE etc)..Look GM 3K
« Reply #36 on: 20 February 2015 à 10:55:30 »
HELLO

1 -> Irritated by some stupid comments  :mad:.....

2 -> Video is normal, Character punkrOck under investigation. Thank you

:g19:

read please. (puro ban lang alam basa basa nmn)
You don't get it guys. Video is normal meaning Clean or not CE. About the under investigation, punkrOck will be monitored. :g20:

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
If GM banned this PRO archer that was a BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE  ! ! !  Those Videos of PunkrOck Cast Fast because PC graphics or Skill animation doesnt always give accurate images per miilisec. Just I said if GM will banned PunkrOck why he let Mcxephy go to kruma and kill many players for just 1sec cast many skill ? topics are here https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12873.30.html .

-why Guildmates are always comment here in this topic ? Its because PunkrOck dont have a Account here in Forumn . We Guildmates Helping each other .

Can i Ask something for those who cry about this Videos?
Are you irritated to our Guild Vicious and Delicious ? All videos you submitted CE's and etc. are always Shiva  :) :P why not have Vishnu ? why not have Brahma ? there so many Fast Caster that this Videos of punkrOck . And onething All Shiva experience so LAGG in kruma ! !  then those who post videos doesn't experience that lagg.  ! !  hmm.

Just Play and Accept the Fact that there PC's or PC's Part are more high tech than yours  :P :P

anyway, in behalf of our guild we will wait the result  :) :)

To be honest with you bro, I dont really have to reply to your post because all I and we care about is the result of @GM3000FR. But for the sake of entertainment of other people I will might as well reply. :)

1st: why are you saying that if he get banned is a big mistake? Does he put food on your table? Does he put food on the GM's table? Does he do some special treatment for you guys? Be specific please. He doesnt do anything for me so why would I care? And for McXephy, make a video and make a thread like what MAESTRO did and let GM investigate.

2nd: I understand the concept of helping I am not  going to argue about that. But let me ask you this question, is it that hard to make forum account? How long does it take to do it? If he doesnt have one, then make one it will take him like seconds.

3rd: I am not crying about it. And it is not only you guys VND or Shiva, once again make a video and post it.
It is not only you guys that is lagging, in fact all of us is lagging So that is not an excuse.

And btw, I have a high tech pc too, your not the only one. Some people has Alienware some people has Asus ROG like myself. So having high tech pc doesnt mean your really good. Come on man lets be real here.

At the end of the day, it is the Result of investigation of @GM3000FR is all we care about.

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
You don't get it guys. Video is normal meaning Clean or not CE. About the under investigation, punkrOck will be monitored. :g20:

Yup I understand that video is normal. Does that mean the char is normal or what?

Now, we just want to know the investigation? I think that what really matters to all of us?

Correct me if I am wrong please.
thank you

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité