Author Topic: You check if this normal casting (PUNKROCK)today on and off fishy drugs  (Read 8694 times)

Offline LadyMiokens

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LadyMiokens
maki up lang.

I'm interested for the outcome---for any investigation---it there is.. :)

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
GM said he is investigating. But it has been almost months now. Like what's taking so long? Whats the hold up? You know.

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
watch this version:

time 0- 0:09 > Chaya sakata samayoga (antibiotics used dusha so he didnt die)
look closely at the animation > chaya wasnt visible, no kneeling.

time 0:14-0:19 > same combo but this time look, its the same with your video.  :g201r:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-AnfWhHuE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-AnfWhHuE</a>

this one is captured using both sides.. look at the difference.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmgRzEuMNc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmgRzEuMNc</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXIdMp-AcHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXIdMp-AcHs</a>
using Loot bug, you can see how it looks like in antibiotics screen. it looks weird right? hehe.. meaning our pc graphix or skill animation doesnt always give accurate images per millisec.

:flamingdevil: credits to antibiotics and infind  :flamingdevil:

these video is not enough for those who cry ? :) they give some explanation here. Our pc graphix or skill animation doesnt always give accurate images per millisec.

why should GM Banned this PRO Archer  ? ?  If he can't banned this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYarrNevyE they so called PRO archer too. can cast many skill for 1 sec? Dont Judge the book by its cover :P :P   :g20: :g20:

HINDI NYU KASI KILALA YAN KUNG SINO YAN :)   :g52: :g52:   :DEAD:   :g52g: :g52g:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
WHAT? video of sis Jada is not enough? taken at the same time but in different view? KALA KO TAPOS NA BOXING  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

gawa din kayo ng same type of video to rebuke sis jadas video..............WHAT???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

coffee?

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
People are just so defensive eh? If nothing to hide why so defensive? Like come on man, if that player is clean why be so defensive?
About the video, I dont really care about the video comparison or whatever. But the FACT that GM3000FR said he was going to investigate it. Of course we want to know the result of his investigation. Now, I am not saying I dont like that dude. I like everybody.
Just the FACT that GM said he is investigating this matter. I and We want to know what is the result.
unless favoritism comes in to play then we cant really do anything. Can we?

Now We wait for the result of the investigation of @GM3000FR.
if he is guilty then he is. If hes not then hes not. everything is cool.

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Up for the result of the investigation of @GM3000FR

Offline CaszyMej

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Seychelles
MOVE ON! NEXT ! :)

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
@Eagle

Why are you being so impatient? Besides he will come out clean in the end, can't accept that he has skills and you don't?  :lol:. This also proves how much of a cry baby you are  :g201r:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Oh Im sorry. Im not being impatient. Things like this does not need to be forgotten. Everyone is waiting for the result Of the investigation. If, no one doesnt remind @GM3000FR this
thread will be forgotten. Someone has to do it.
And to remimd everybody, @GM3000FR, and IT IS a FACT that he himself, @GM3000FR, is going to investigate. So, by me saying and reading that from the previous threads. Of course, it will make me wonder what are the results. Of course you guys wouldnt care because he is one of your guildmates.
I dont really care too, but I am wondering whats the result of the investigation of @GM3000FR.
I am just saying, if it happens to be that he is guilty or not, then thats cool. I dont give a fck.
We just want the results that is all.

And lastly, I am sorry to be a crying baby and for not having skills like you guys do. Do I really care about that? Sorry but no I dont care.
So I am going back to my crying corner.
hahaha.

Peace.

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Simple
  • Char 3: Simple
Oh Im sorry. Im not being impatient. Things like this does not need to be forgotten. Everyone is waiting for the result Of the investigation. If, no one doesnt remind @GM3000FR this
thread will be forgotten. Someone has to do it.
And to remimd everybody, @GM3000FR, and IT IS a FACT that he himself, @GM3000FR, is going to investigate. So, by me saying and reading that from the previous threads. Of course, it will make me wonder what are the results. Of course you guys wouldnt care because he is one of your guildmates.
I dont really care too, but I am wondering whats the result of the investigation of @GM3000FR.
I am just saying, if it happens to be that he is guilty or not, then thats cool. I dont give a fck.
We just want the results that is all.

And lastly, I am sorry to be a crying baby and for not having skills like you guys do. Do I really care about that? Sorry but no I dont care.
So I am going back to my crying corner.
hahaha.

Peace.

harhar haha iyak nalang tayo kasi d tayo kasing galing nila. hahaha

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
harhar haha iyak nalang tayo kasi d tayo kasing galing nila. hahaha

I know bro haha. I know it will take me no skills to kill them, sorry if I dont have one. Well, everyone here is almost 1 hit or 1 combo, except those chars that have high hp. Pure hurts haha...

So, for them to have skills to kill me or us, well that is just SAD. So SAD. Sorry but it is just so sad, so so so sad. Think about it.

@GM3000FR we still are happily waiting for your result of investigation.

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
UP for this.

I think Result shud not be forgttn. If the GM said he/she will investigate ofcors we the citizen of tantraFR r expecting dat result.

Guilty or Not i dont care! I care about the result though.

:too-much-wine:
Death will come.

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
UP for this.

I think Result shud not be forgttn. If the GM said he/she will investigate ofcors we the citizen of tantraFR r expecting dat result.

Guilty or Not i dont care! I care about the result though.

:too-much-wine:

exactly my point bro.

everyone is just so defensive on his side.

just the result i care about hahah

Offline DEATHofWAR

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: punkrock (CheatEngine, ZidEngine,MoonlightEngine or OperFirstCE etc)..Look GM 3K
« Reply #36 on: 20 February 2015 à 10:55:30 »
HELLO

1 -> Irritated by some stupid comments  :mad:.....

2 -> Video is normal, Character punkrOck under investigation. Thank you

:g19:

read please. (puro ban lang alam basa basa nmn)

Offline Eagle

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: punkrock (CheatEngine, ZidEngine,MoonlightEngine or OperFirstCE etc)..Look GM 3K
« Reply #36 on: 20 February 2015 à 10:55:30 »
HELLO

1 -> Irritated by some stupid comments  :mad:.....

2 -> Video is normal, Character punkrOck under investigation. Thank you

:g19:

read please. (puro ban lang alam basa basa nmn)

Exactly. It is a FACT that GM is in FACT currently investigati ng thIs. And we or I happily waiting.
guilty or not, everything is cool.

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité