Author Topic: WINDLIFTER additional Video just 1  (Read 15435 times)

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
Re: WINDLIFTER additional Video just 1
« Reply #30 on: 17 December 2014 à 09:43:05 »
I remember napagkamalan kong CE ung 1 archer sa Brahma becoz he used a combo that i wasnt familiar with.. so i immediately captured him and showed the video to players whom i know could explain how it was done and if the movements were normal. There i found out that it is possible to do it and its not CE. It helped me and other archers who have seen the video to learn the tricks too. I took it as a challenge to beat him pero mgaling tlg xa e hahahaha, Pro karya indeed  :g20:

:g20:
To be continue

Offline Friedhof

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Cemetery
« Reply #31 on: 17 December 2014 à 10:16:16 »
I remember napagkamalan kong CE ung 1 archer sa Brahma becoz he used a combo that i wasnt familiar with.. so i immediately captured him and showed the video to players whom i know could explain how it was done and if the movements were normal. There i found out that it is possible to do it and its not CE. It helped me and other archers who have seen the video to learn the tricks too. I took it as a challenge to beat him pero mgaling tlg xa e hahahaha, Pro karya indeed  :g20:

:g20: :g20: :g20:

I saw most of the tricks too and it was very amazing ^_______^ but still i'm not eager to learn or master it.

Grabe many of KARYAS knw the trick already, specially in Shiva.. Nice one  :)

I'm WEAK but one thing for sure I'm not a COWARD
Don't try me coz i'll shoot you ^________^

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #32 on: 17 December 2014 à 11:03:36 »
If I am not mistaken WINDLIFTER has this:

1 button or key on his mouse that could cast 3 skill. Do you know this MAESTRO?

Like (PARAKA+IRIN+SAMAYUGA). So, he will just click once on his mouse and the combo's I've mentioned executed.

Am I right WINDLIFTER? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@MAESTRO

Since that you dare WINDLIFTER that you can have a DEMO using CE.

Show it in forum, to prove that CE still working on this server. You are good to that, so show us.

1 button for 3 skills, what mouse is't if you know that show it here  :p.. If your particular with that mouse then you also used it?

Before anything else and everyone getting drag down  aggressively do you think " VAGUS" doesn't know this movements of "WINDLIFTER" , i think they have same specifications thats why GM studied it until now. I am no "Bano" in karya since playing PH maybe i dont  master Lootbug in that time, but playing in Tantra x treme, eapolis , enthusiast, indonesia or  global tantras, i never saw this kind of movements before. Thats why i captured this also for my purposes on how this remarkable player do this kind of movements.

Regarding " VAGUS" complaints it seems their is no such thing kind fire i single bullet stunts without a loot around, referring to video number 1. And i think which we also thinking maybe he can do ON and Off? as you understand what i am saying of that. Beforehand their are many things happened in FR, it seems they are the same of which those banned cheaters, even me too fast IRIN movements was banned. Now to familiarized the problem issued by " VAGUS" and in my side particularly i dont think of any ways to conclude further, and let the GM deside and the staff. I dont pretend being too knowledgeable about this issue, all i am saying is that VAGUS and WINDLIFTER in fact have the same or rather higher specifications than us. Thats why  he captured that guy in kruma without killing it so that he can see the movements even no rups around.

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
« Reply #33 on: 17 December 2014 à 11:39:10 »
 :g34: :g34: check the moves clearly
To be continue

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #34 on: 17 December 2014 à 12:22:50 »
1 button for 3 skills, what mouse is't if you know that show it here  :p.. If your particular with that mouse then you also used it?

Before anything else and everyone getting drag down  aggressively do you think " VAGUS" doesn't know this movements of "WINDLIFTER" , i think they have same specifications thats why GM studied it until now. I am no "Bano" in karya since playing PH maybe i dont  master Lootbug in that time, but playing in Tantra x treme, eapolis , enthusiast, indonesia or  global tantras, i never saw this kind of movements before. Thats why i captured this also for my purposes on how this remarkable player do this kind of movements.

Regarding " VAGUS" complaints it seems their is no such thing kind fire i single bullet stunts without a loot around, referring to video number 1. And i think which we also thinking maybe he can do ON and Off? as you understand what i am saying of that. Beforehand their are many things happened in FR, it seems they are the same of which those banned cheaters, even me too fast IRIN movements was banned. Now to familiarized the problem issued by " VAGUS" and in my side particularly i dont think of any ways to conclude further, and let the GM deside and the staff. I dont pretend being too knowledgeable about this issue, all i am saying is that VAGUS and WINDLIFTER in fact have the same or rather higher specifications than us. Thats why  he captured that guy in kruma without killing it so that he can see the movements even no rups around.

tagalugin mo na kc.. nhilo ako  :lol:
fyi, i can do 3 skills with 1 click  :guitare-3000fr:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #35 on: 17 December 2014 à 12:28:38 »
tagalugin mo na kc.. nhilo ako  :lol:

Madam d mo ma gets? check nyo nlng ang moves clearly po baka kasi indi nyo alam ang ON and OFF skills of his Cheat Engine, kahit nga ako mabilis magloot na ban gets nyo po :p pa request in indo or hangul gawin ko, masyadong mataas standards hahaha nyo, nahilo weee d mo gets  :p

Offline SonicMaster

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 17 December 2014 à 13:14:26 »
UP  !

:)

Offline Friedhof

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Cemetery
« Reply #37 on: 17 December 2014 à 13:26:48 »

Wow nman Ms. Jada ^_______^ sana ako rin merong R - - - r  :) ang dami ko cgurong ma

last hit pag meron ako nyan.  :g52:

I'm WEAK but one thing for sure I'm not a COWARD
Don't try me coz i'll shoot you ^________^

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #38 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:02:46 »

yo

beki hindi lng nmn mouse meron nyan maski keyboard or game pad "tawag dyan MACRO programming" program mo yung 1 key ng keyboard/mouse mo para multi function ginagawa nya.........sample: KEY 1 = ilagay mo chaya+SS so pag press mo ng KEY1(continuously)
3 skills ggwin. ang alam ko pati speed between skills pwede rin i program -pero hindi ko pa na try  :lol:  masaya na kasi ako sa normal lng ang alam  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

familiar ka sa RAZER mouse/keyboards/gamepad ? merong special program key like G1/G2/G3 etc.  yan na pwede mong lagyan ng program yung particular keys. search mo beki nasa net hehehehhe

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #39 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:12:10 »

yo

beki hindi lng nmn mouse meron nyan maski keyboard or game pad "tawag dyan MACRO programming" program mo yung 1 key ng keyboard/mouse mo para multi function ginagawa nya.........sample: KEY 1 = ilagay mo chaya+SS so pag press mo ng KEY1(continuously)
3 skills ggwin. ang alam ko pati speed between skills pwede rin i program -pero hindi ko pa na try  :lol:  masaya na kasi ako sa normal lng ang alam  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

familiar ka sa RAZER mouse/keyboards/gamepad ? merong special program key like G1/G2/G3 etc.  yan na pwede mong lagyan ng program yung particular keys. search mo beki nasa net hehehehhe

OK Beki, pero sana ang sumagot si DF  at alam ko Razer, Racott tycoon or ano pa meron. Ty sa mga nag comments wait until ma tapos nga study ni GM. tahimik lng si Vagus . Antay nlng ang decision.  :lol:

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #40 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:35:54 »
sure ako kung hindi nila ka guild or ka god yang WILDLIFTER na yan sasabihin ng mga yan CE haha  shabu  mga shivading tlga  :g231:

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #41 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:47:21 »
Its nice to have WINDLIFTER in kruma, Coz that would be a challenge to those who are using KARYA's.

MusicMan and Me we call WINDLIFTER as a fast learner char. Because we saw some combo's that we used to him and he also used to us. :bla:

There are times that WINDLIFTER casting us skills which we cannot see it from our screen, but we know also how to do it.

@crybabies  :g32:

Since that we have WINDLIFTER kruma, don't CRY  :g32:, but take it as a challenge to bet him even if he is faster or quicker than you guys.

If you learn from his movement or the way he used his char for sure you guys could bet him, but with LUCK. :)

sure ako kung hindi nila ka guild or ka god yang WILDLIFTER na yan sasabihin ng mga yan CE haha  shabu  mga shivading tlga  :g231:

ayan na po. siya na po mismo nagsasabi mula sa veteran. wag na iyak boss.

PEACE

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #42 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:52:32 »
aygu ajossi, kumanhe.. no nun hunja heso, kuna araso? :saint1:..

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #43 on: 17 December 2014 à 14:55:27 »
aygu ajossi, kumanhe.. no nun hunja heso, kuna araso? :saint1:..
neh!!  :)

Offline ESCEE

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KimDouLSong
« Reply #44 on: 17 December 2014 à 15:35:09 »
C Sting pla tong Wind lifter.. :lol:.. I know him.. dti dapa abis ko plagi jan..  :lol:..pag press E kopa lng patay na agad.. :p..

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité