Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32120 times)

Offline NeverStopMe

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: Bless
  • Char 3: Us
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #60 on: 24 October 2014 à 07:01:24 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

other facts:
MAX Heart 2hand weapon users > 70k hp (with kadorai buff)
No Heart 2hand weapon users > 45k HP

archer SS dmg > ranging from 66 to 69k *fully equipped*
druka akila dmg > 69k up *pure muscle*
if both tribes are level down, theres no way an abikara could kill them 1 on 1.

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.

GM3K All I can say.. JADAH is beautiful and pretty!

Just pass by only.. Thanks Good Game....

I'm drunk!!!! :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:
Never Stop Me Playing TantraFR!!!!

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 24 October 2014 à 07:26:17 »

been discussed about this long time ago, IF ever you want abikaras to stay at astica 21, you are also removing this JOB in this server. Because nobody would choose to be abikara at all with that kind of DAMAGE.  I appreciate your suggestion, but that would be another alternative that would make things now MORE COMPLICATED.

Right, definitely no one would choose such low damage character, and abikara deserves a better damage but i guess its not reasonable to have there damage based on the bug,

I think the best option to setting their weapons accordingly,,,

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
« Reply #62 on: 24 October 2014 à 09:14:33 »
NO GM NOOOOOOOOOOO PLS STUDY FIRST  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:.........ALLOWING OR GRANTING THE REQUEST OF JADA WILL ONLY RUIN THE KARYA TRIBE. :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: THIS REQUEST IS ALL FOR ABIKARA'S GOOD ONLY  :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p....... A KARYA THAT CAN'T KILL USING 2 SKILL COMBO IS JUST A PIECE OF JUNK :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp:.......BE FAIR AND PLS THINK OF IT GM CONSIDER KARYA TRIBE TOO.........
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #63 on: 24 October 2014 à 09:22:17 »
NO GM NOOOOOOOOOOO PLS STUDY FIRST  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:.........ALLOWING OR GRANTING THE REQUEST OF JADA WILL ONLY RUIN THE KARYA TRIBE. :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: THIS REQUEST IS ALL FOR ABIKARA'S GOOD ONLY  :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p....... A KARYA THAT CAN'T KILL USING 2 SKILL COMBO IS JUST A PIECE OF JUNK :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp: :_myhelp:.......BE FAIR AND PLS THINK OF IT GM CONSIDER KARYA TRIBE TOO.........

"A KARYA THAT CAN'T KILL USING 2 SKILL COMBO IS JUST A PIECE OF JUNK"

lemme ask you whats the connection of this statement with my request? i think were on a different page.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline sLuRRy

• Braman Level 1
  • "Excel your chosen fields of interest and endevor"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: sLuRRy
  • Char 2: (pilot) iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: waaaaa
« Reply #64 on: 24 October 2014 à 09:29:33 »
Right, definitely no one would choose such low damage character, and abikara deserves a better damage but i guess its not reasonable to have there damage based on the bug,

I think the best option to setting their weapons accordingly,,,

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #65 on: 24 October 2014 à 09:46:45 »
with that idea from maiden, another alternative proposal is:

an additional 20% powerstrike to 2hand staff and cane then kruma requirement level should be astica 21.
> need to test if this 20% powerstrike added is enough to compensate everything in abikaras favor.

what do u think???

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #66 on: 24 October 2014 à 10:55:02 »
ur damage to abikara or to any tribe will not change. ur problem is solve. good game  :)
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #67 on: 24 October 2014 à 10:55:53 »
My Mage named  MAXIMUMFIRE MAM JADA  i dont argue and i do  beyond a short precise explanations no server can fix the level bug.. But...... Their is another tantra version 2 you can experience their a no bug problem but i think that version is more expensive hehe..

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 24 October 2014 à 10:58:03 »
Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

>>>>>>> AWTS HELOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ON THE OTRHER PAGE?  :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34:THERE IS SOMETHING HIDING IN THIS STATEMENT JADA :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:............. IF A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA WILL FACE A PURE NERVE KARYA ASTICA 21? SAY BYE BYE AND KISS THE GROUND IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: AN ASTICA 19 ABIKARA CAN KILL ASTICA 21 PURE NERVE KARYA USING ONLY ZIDHARU SKILL :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:.... AWTS 1 KILL COMBO FOR ABIKARA? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...... NICE PROPOSAL............ BE FARE THINK OF OTHER TRIBES TOO ESP. KARYAS.... HOW WILL KARYAS DEFEND THEMSELVES? USING "THE DUSHA" SHIELD? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #69 on: 24 October 2014 à 10:58:35 »
my mage is LD also and from that moment i am.satsified to play and concentrate on a karya necoz i havent yet find misses to be abikara again..peace

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 24 October 2014 à 11:10:28 »
GM3K I THINK ITS A FOGGY PROPOSSAL...... PLS GM STUDY FIRST..... SOME TRIBE WILL PERISH AND WILL BE RUINED....... THINGS ARE OK TA ACCESS HAD BEEN CHANGED TO KALLY ACCESS ADDING HIGHER ATTRIBUTES........BUT IN THE SAME STRUCTURE.. WHY OH WHY NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING? :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: ITS LIKE OPENNING ANOTHER PROBLEM.... GM WE KNOW HERE THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL YOUR BEST TO MAKE THIS GAME OK.. DON'T JUST GRANT THEM WHAT THEY ARE ASKING PLS STUDY GM MANY UNCLEANED AND HIDDING DESIRES ON THEIR PROPOSALS........KRUMA IS BALANCED NOWADAYS..........WE BELIEVE IN YOU GM......

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #71 on: 24 October 2014 à 11:38:54 »
GM3K I THINK ITS A FOGGY PROPOSSAL...... PLS GM STUDY FIRST..... SOME TRIBE WILL PERISH AND WILL BE RUINED....... THINGS ARE OK TA ACCESS HAD BEEN CHANGED TO KALLY ACCESS ADDING HIGHER ATTRIBUTES........BUT IN THE SAME STRUCTURE.. WHY OH WHY NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING? :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: ITS LIKE OPENNING ANOTHER PROBLEM.... GM WE KNOW HERE THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL YOUR BEST TO MAKE THIS GAME OK.. DON'T JUST GRANT THEM WHAT THEY ARE ASKING PLS STUDY GM MANY UNCLEANED AND HIDDING DESIRES ON THEIR PROPOSALS........KRUMA IS BALANCED NOWADAYS..........WE BELIEVE IN YOU GM......

since you are active in this thread... tell me how do u call it balance if this CHARACTER OF YOURS (i am not saying that it is you who is using your char during that time) using a THIRD PROGRAM...

I agree and I know in myself that you are strong.. I am afraid on you when I see u at kruma. But with this?

tsss :g7:

excuse me T.S

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12558.0.html
FRESH <3

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 24 October 2014 à 12:23:43 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0rT8kPNEFg&feature=youtu.be
can I ask something? RasseL what is that sound on your computer as I watch this video?

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 24 October 2014 à 12:31:46 »
sorry im not an expert in computers.... and I am a pilot but not using CE.......... I am so curious about the sound of computer of RasseL at the beginning of this video.... hope he will not delete this video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0rT8kPNEFg&feature=youtu.be
RasseL was reported to me by the owner of this character that this guy is a CE user I took revenge on him now accusing me of CE? is this GUY clean enough to accuse someone? just curious what was that sound in the beginning of the video.... bye guys owner mode 7pm...........

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #74 on: 24 October 2014 à 12:43:09 »
sorry im not an expert in computers.... and I am a pilot but not using CE.......... I am so curious about the sound of computer of RasseL at the beginning of this video.... hope he will not delete this video....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0rT8kPNEFg&feature=youtu.be
RasseL was reported to me by the owner of this character that this guy is a CE user I took revenge on him now accusing me of CE? is this GUY clean enough to accuse someone? just curious what was that sound in the beginning of the video.... bye guys owner mode 7pm...........

d mag play ung video

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité