Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32276 times)

Offline Privacy

• Braman Level 1
  • "May my enemies live long life to see my success"
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: Privacy
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #45 on: 23 October 2014 à 18:05:53 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.
[/i]

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

other facts:
MAX Heart 2hand weapon users > 70k hp (with kadorai buff)
No Heart 2hand weapon users > 45k HP

archer SS dmg > ranging from 66 to 69k *fully equipped*
druka akila dmg > 69k up *pure muscle*
if both tribes are level down, theres no way an abikara could kill them 1 on 1.

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.
[/b]

UP UP ! FOR BETTER AND FOR WORST  :) :) :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you".
"Great Speed Comes with the a Great Connection".
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love".

Offline SonicMaster

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23 October 2014 à 18:27:53 »
up up up

:)

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #47 on: 23 October 2014 à 18:51:09 »
Abikara's should be astica 19 ,

and the rest should be astica 21 .,   

:lol:   :p    :too-much-wine:

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #48 on: 23 October 2014 à 19:04:34 »
Abikara's should be astica 19 ,

and the rest should be astica 21 .,   

:lol:   :p    :too-much-wine:

push

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #49 on: 23 October 2014 à 20:25:29 »
Hello :p The problem,

Impossible to distinguish the level of the different tribes.

Or all Level 200,  or all 198 .......

For now .... No other ideas ....  :)

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #50 on: 23 October 2014 à 20:39:19 »
Hello :p The problem,

Impossible to distinguish the level of the different tribes.

Or all Level 200,  or all 198 .......

For now .... No other ideas ....  :)

Hello Sir...I think Jada wants you and GM Maku to change the Level Requirement of ASURA/NAGA/YAKSA weapons... Instead of Astica 19, why not change it to 21? so if they go Lvl down... the attack rate of their weapon will decrease because of the level gap... :)

it's just what I think Sir... :P
FRESH <3

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #51 on: 23 October 2014 à 20:52:59 »
Hi .... ahhh mmm i see ... Maybe ....  Need check + need list weapons ....  :p

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #52 on: 23 October 2014 à 21:08:03 »

you can check them at the item mall :P

but most of them are the 3k weapons..

Arshavir Dagger (asura/rakshasa)
Arshavir Blade (asura/rakshasa)
Arshavir Bow (asura/rakshasa)

3k Arluin Battle Gloves (yaksa/gandharva)
3k Arluin Shield (yaksa/gandharva)
3k Arluin Dull Weapon (yaksa/gandharva)

3k Gold Dark Spear (naga/kimnara)
3k Gold Dark Axe (naga/kimnara)
3k Gold Dark Shield (naga/kimnara)
3k Gold Dark Sword I (naga/kimnara/asura/rakshasa)
3k Gold Dark Sword II (naga/kimnara/asura/rakshasa)

sorry if i miss something  :P

FRESH <3

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #53 on: 23 October 2014 à 21:24:35 »

A+ for GM 3000 for working a great job here

Offline maiden

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:01:36 »
I think there's a misconception in abikara bug..

The bug there is when they get level down, they got higher damage to higher level characters.. and this is the one that is being exploited..

if GM allowed this, then you can say that the server allow exploitation of certain bugs which is prohibited on other bugs..

to be fair for everyone, an appropriate solution to this is to set current premium items, kruma entry, to max level..(a21)

then increase the Power Strike damage of mage weapons. That way, you eliminate exploitations rather than allowing one tribe to benefit on the bug...

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #55 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:12:26 »
I tried astica 21 max heart full kaly the damage mages gave is 25 to 28k and  it matters on defense of an archer tribe
thats the problem, if i encountered level down mage so you can see the differences of it. It also called counterpart on the side of the chracter use of a player...If all max level weapon their is still inbalance why? Other tribes  like drukas , yuda or banar or fs is already  overpowered..they can kill in an absolute combo. I hope you guys get my point.. ARCHER is a ranger with two critical combos no normal critical damage unlike druka have sanuta  blind and akilla. Yuda have slow critical jamush and As. Banar have chaya 1hit badra and two combos 1hit kill.. Mage have sleep meteor lauti sugama lauti and ice.. I dont disagree or agree on this but let it be...its too complicated and simply not a bias idea...Wanna be hehehe.peace guys

Offline NeverStopMe

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: Bless
  • Char 3: Us
« Reply #56 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:35:41 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

other facts:
MAX Heart 2hand weapon users > 70k hp (with kadorai buff)
No Heart 2hand weapon users > 45k HP

archer SS dmg > ranging from 66 to 69k *fully equipped*
druka akila dmg > 69k up *pure muscle*
if both tribes are level down, theres no way an abikara could kill them 1 on 1.

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.

ANO na naman ba to MAMA JADAH?
Problema na naman.. hahay walang katapusang problema sa TANTRA FR..

GM MY request.. PUT MP in all monster in KRUMA..... So that we will not waste our time waiting for an opponent.. Thanks GM god Blesssssss...  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:
Never Stop Me Playing TantraFR!!!!

Offline ♡ZR♡

• Braman Level 1
  • ┌º┘ý
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZHYRON
  • Char 2: :Silence
  • Char 3: Please
« Reply #57 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:42:48 »
MAYBE FOR 1  MOVE JUST FIX THE BUG LEVEL OF ABIKARA

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #58 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:52:27 »
MAYBE FOR 1  MOVE JUST FIX THE BUG LEVEL OF ABIKARA

GM Maku tried but wasnt able to fix it..Thats why the levelling down of abikara is allowed now. This has been discussed long time ago.   :)

ANO na naman ba to MAMA JADAH?
Problema na naman.. hahay walang katapusang problema sa TANTRA FR..

GM MY request.. PUT MP in all monster in KRUMA..... So that we will not waste our time waiting for an opponent.. Thanks GM god Blesssssss...  :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

well i think if you dont have a RELEVANT idea to post here, if you dont wanna zip, dont troll.

I think there's a misconception in abikara bug..

The bug there is when they get level down, they got higher damage to higher level characters.. and this is the one that is being exploited..

if GM allowed this, then you can say that the server allow exploitation of certain bugs which is prohibited on other bugs..

to be fair for everyone, an appropriate solution to this is to set current premium items, kruma entry, to max level..(a21)

then increase the Power Strike damage of mage weapons. That way, you eliminate exploitations rather than allowing one tribe to benefit on the bug...

been discussed about this long time ago, IF ever you want abikaras to stay at astica 21, you are also removing this JOB in this server. Because nobody would choose to be abikara at all with that kind of DAMAGE.  I appreciate your suggestion, but that would be another alternative that would make things now MORE COMPLICATED.

I tried astica 21 max heart full kaly the damage mages gave is 25 to 28k and  it matters on defense of an archer tribe
thats the problem, if i encountered level down mage so you can see the differences of it. It also called counterpart on the side of the chracter use of a player...If all max level weapon their is still inbalance why? Other tribes  like drukas , yuda or banar or fs is already  overpowered..they can kill in an absolute combo. I hope you guys get my point.. ARCHER is a ranger with two critical combos no normal critical damage unlike druka have sanuta  blind and akilla. Yuda have slow critical jamush and As. Banar have chaya 1hit badra and two combos 1hit kill.. Mage have sleep meteor lauti sugama lauti and ice.. I dont disagree or agree on this but let it be...its too complicated and simply not a bias idea...Wanna be hehehe.peace guys

dont jump from other topic. stay on our track. We dont care about other tribes damage here. for once, pls re read my post. You are 1 of the lvl down archers and im sure mage doesnt want fighting with you, you are so unfair.  :p

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #59 on: 24 October 2014 à 06:53:52 »

With all eagerness GM, i will give the WEAPON LIST.  :g20:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité