Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32071 times)

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #30 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:01:23 »
YEAH GM LET IT BE AS IT WAS LIKE BEFORE.... LET IT BE "STILL", AS IS........... FOR WE STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT MAAM JADA IS ASKING :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:.... SORRY MAAM JADA FOR OPPOSSING YOUR PROPOSAL TO GM.... BUT FOR US WE THINK A FAIR PLAY IS "BE STILL" AND NOT TO DO ANYTHING FOR ALL YOUR SUGGESTION TO GM...... MY SUGGESTION GM PLS ADD A UNIQUE SKILL FOR ASTICA 21 ONLY....... A VERY POWERFULL AND DEADLY SKILL THAT ASTICA 21 WILL ONLY POSSES.......JUST A SUGGESTION.....HOPING FOR A POSSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU GM..... :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

you are against my idea but i am not really sure if you understood it correctly LOL. whose your character btw? probably you're an archer, levelled down to astica 19? correct me if im wrong  :too-much-wine:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
  • Char 3: Us
« Reply #31 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:03:11 »
UnwantedSon>RevengeMode>GeneralApvas
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #32 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:16:26 »
whats the basis for this??
How will it be affected? my point is to restrict other tribes from levelling down their character. Theres no reason for them to do such unless they just want to be abusive of this bug. Its not mage's fault to have lower dmg if they are at astica 21. But admin cannot do anything about this lvl down bug. I think sir your reasoning is irrelevant.

I have a druka character too and it is astica 21. I can kill mage using cane and shield max H type. So? My point is, give an abikara a chance to fight fairly. Opponenents must be astica 21 so they can give u a good fight. If you used an astica 19 druka, HIGHER possiblity this mage will just run, nabad and will RS its party.  :p why? killing you is IMPOSSIBLE. get the point?

i hope so.

>>>>>>>>>>>BUT MAAM JADA "A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA'S CAN KILL ASTICA 21 KARYA'S USING ZIDHARU SKILL ONLY"......... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? WHILE KARYA'S MUST CAST "T W O" ,(2), DALAWA, ETNIN, ER skills to kill ABIKARAS....IS THAT A "FAIR" FIGHT?  TRY TO THINK OF IT GM PLS....
you need to learn more about tha karya attack speed and the sidharu attack speed. crit samayoga is faster than sidharu + different skill then i think its impossible for mages to 1 hit those astica 21 archers.  how come it is fair ? dmg type mages cant even catch up archer's crit samayoga. we need 3 skills to kill 1 archer!. and by the way about ur statement to miss jada. let me tell you frankly, jada is not using mage in kruma, she just wants to play a fair game.!
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #33 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:19:56 »
you need to learn more about tha karya attack speed and the sidharu attack speed. crit samayoga is faster than sidharu + different skill then i think its impossible for mages to 1 hit those astica 21 archers.  how come it is fair ? dmg type mages cant even catch up archer's crit samayoga. we need 3 skills to kill 1 archer!. and by the way about ur statement to miss jada. let me tell you frankly, jada is not using mage in kruma, she just wants to play a fair game.!

im using all tribes actually  :g201r:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #34 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:21:32 »
im using all tribes actually  :g201r:
richness -.-/'//
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:34:03 »
awts "she plays all kinds of tribes daw oh sir lavendeta" galling s kanya yan......hihihihihi  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:35:36 »
maam jada im sure you are a tantra super talented girl............ :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #37 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:46:24 »
ung mga karya lang naman ung mga nag pplvl down. takot silang ma 1hit ng sidharu ng mage hahaha..
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 23 October 2014 à 15:53:29 »
maybe you're right Kaiser... and im one of those coward karya's....BUT I've BEEN ASTICA 21 AND NEVER BEEN LEVELED DOWN ASTICA 19 FOR A LONG LONG TIME......PLS DO CHECK GOD RANKINGS SIR....THANKS

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • NOOB PO AKO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ErnieBallCostumGau
  • Char 2: is
  • Char 3: WEAK
« Reply #39 on: 23 October 2014 à 17:01:24 »
all i can say to those level down character whos afraid of 1 hit try to do max level like me im a max level archer/druka character. do some experiment with your chakra build.. it has a way to get good defense and good damage..im not trying to say my build in chakra is good but it can sustain in times of clash party to opponents....one more thing make familiar wth the character you are handling...:)

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #40 on: 23 October 2014 à 17:27:21 »
Thats Right GM,....  :g20:

i think what a jada said is true. for a simple solution, change a lvl of all weapon to ast 21 required or make a entered kruma minimum ast 21. if under 21 going to kruma, make to auto dc
:g201b:

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #41 on: 23 October 2014 à 17:40:39 »
UP

ASTICA 21 is GOOD .

if mages remains ASTICA 19 while all tribes should be ASTICA 21 ., then it's ok .,

its just fine ., it really doesnt matter  . as long as you can kill ., you can gain MP ., you can enjoy if you can kill

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #42 on: 23 October 2014 à 17:42:38 »
UnwantedSon>RevengeMode>GeneralApvas
  si Apvas ka pala ., kea naman pala love moko ., xD hahahaha

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline kemmcass

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: forevermine
« Reply #43 on: 23 October 2014 à 17:54:12 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

other facts:
MAX Heart 2hand weapon users > 70k hp (with kadorai buff)
No Heart 2hand weapon users > 45k HP

archer SS dmg > ranging from 66 to 69k *fully equipped*
druka akila dmg > 69k up *pure muscle*
if both tribes are level down, theres no way an abikara could kill them 1 on 1.

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.

for the good of everyone

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #44 on: 23 October 2014 à 18:02:53 »
all i can say to those level down character whos afraid of 1 hit try to do max level like me im a max level archer/druka character. do some experiment with your chakra build.. it has a way to get good defense and good damage..im not trying to say my build in chakra is good but it can sustain in times of clash party to opponents....one more thing make familiar wth the character you are handling...:)

:g20: :g20: :g20:
FRESH <3

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité