Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32122 times)

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #15 on: 23 October 2014 à 13:15:59 »
i think you need to try using mage dear... really hard to judge if ur using ur asura char. miss jada's report is correct pure dmger mages cant kill pure muscle druka astica 19 even archers who are pure nerve astica 21. and btw EVEN 1 DRUKA CAN KILL MAX HEART MAGE WHO USES CAND and SHIELD.
2/3s of the population in kruma are now druka or archer.
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline tamodios

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tamodios
  • Char 2: UNICAIHA
  • Char 3: Secret
« Reply #16 on: 23 October 2014 à 13:19:10 »
Big No No.. for this!!! Mages are more powerfull now ... no more SS for karyas.. no more 1 hit akila for Drukas.

I do not want to see Kruma full of Mages .. hahahaha....Just imagine that..

this server will die if this will happen..

sorry for my english... hehehehe :p

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #17 on: 23 October 2014 à 13:31:21 »
Big No No.. for this!!! Mages are more powerfull now ... no more SS for karyas.. no more 1 hit akila for Drukas.

I do not want to see Kruma full of Mages .. hahahaha....Just imagine that..

this server will die if this will happen..

sorry for my english... hehehehe :p

whats the basis for this??
How will it be affected? my point is to restrict other tribes from levelling down their character. Theres no reason for them to do such unless they just want to be abusive of this bug. Its not mage's fault to have lower dmg if they are at astica 21. But admin cannot do anything about this lvl down bug. I think sir your reasoning is irrelevant.

I have a druka character too and it is astica 21. I can kill mage using cane and shield max H type. So? My point is, give an abikara a chance to fight fairly. Opponenents must be astica 21 so they can give u a good fight. If you used an astica 19 druka, HIGHER possiblity this mage will just run, nabad and will RS its party.  :p why? killing you is IMPOSSIBLE. get the point?

i hope so.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 October 2014 à 13:41:49 »
NO GM I STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!! :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20: :g20b: GM AS I OBSERVE NOW IN KRUMA THERE ARE SOME ABIKARA CHARACTERS USING TWO HAND WEAPONS NOW CANT BE KILLED USING 2 SKILL COMBO BY KARYA'S. WHEREAS THESE ABIKARAS CAN KILL KARYAS USING ONLY 1 SKILL..... GM BE VERY CAUTIOUS AND PLEASE STUDY THE BALANCE OF ALL TRIBES IN KRUMA..ABIKARA'S HAVE (NABAD, STUN AND 2 SLEEP SKILLS WITH 99% PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS) AS COMPARED TO KARYAS DEFENDING HIMSELF USING ONLY (DUSHA AND CHAYA WITH 30% PROBABILITY OF SUCESS) ONCE HIT BY THE OPPONENT YOUR PRECIOUS DUSHA IS GONE NOT LIKE NABAD SHIELD THAT YOU ARE IMMUNE FOR ALL KINDS OF ATTACK AND THEY CAN RUN, COOLDOWN THIER SKILLS AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ATTACKS :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:....ABIKARA'S EYE SKILL HAVE A VERY SHORT COOLING TIME IN WHICH THEY CAN CAST IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEIR EYE SKILL IS GONE SO THEY CAN ALWAYS SEE TRIBES HIDING FROM THEM :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:...THEY GOT ALMOST ALL THE BLESSINGS OF TANTRA3KFR FAVORS IM SORRY TO SAY THAT.....SO PLS GM PLS PLS PLS STUDY, AND CONSIDER ALSO THE SITUATION OF KARYA'S..IM NOT AGAINST ANYONE AND MAYBE I "DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MISS JADA IS POINTING OUT" BUT PLS GM FOR ME SINCE MISS JADA WANTED ALL TRIBE WEAPONS TO BE LVL 21. WHY NOT INCLUDE ABIKARA'S TOO.....BEING FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS ALL TRIBE SHALL BE THE SAME AND TREATED EQUALLY..
IF THAT IS THE CASE "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GM MAKE THE REQUIREMENT TO ENTER AMARA KRUMA TO BE ALL ASTICA 21 ALL TRIBES..
THANKS GM AND MOREPOWER :rakshasa: :rakshasa: :rakshasa: :rakshasa:

i am sure you dont understand my argument.

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
  • Char 3: Us
« Reply #19 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:08:49 »
If karya's can't kill using 2 skill Combo then Karya's are just a piece of junk in kruma..... they only have dusha and chaya to protect themselves and WE ALL KNOW HOW DUSHA SHIELD OF KARYA WORKS.......1 HIT THEN SAY BYE BYE TO SHIELD AND WAIT FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS TO CAST DUSHA AGAIN....A PURE NERVE KARYA'S DESERVE A HIGH DAMAGE FOR THEY CAN'T STAND THE SKILLS OF MAGES SPECIALLY THE ZIDHARU OF MAGES...... A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA'S CAN KILL PURE NERVE KARYAS IN "ONE" SKILL.....AND STILL YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT KARYAS KILLING MAGES USING 2 SKILL COMBO? WEW...... IF THESE KARYAS CAN'T KILL THEM IN 2 SKILL COMBO THEN BETTER REMOVE KARYA TRIBE IN TANTRA3KFR..MAYBE THESE IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN GUYS>>>>>>( ABIKARA WILL CAST ZIDHARU TO THE KARYAS AND THEN THESE POOR KARYA WILL DIE THEN THESE MAGE WILL CAST NABAD WHILE WAITING FOR THE ZIDHARU TO COOL DOWN AND SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER KARYA AGAIN THEN WILL CAST ZIDHARU AGAIN AND THE CYCLE GOES ON AND ON ) WEW.... THERE WILL COME A TIME ALL CHARACTERS PLAYING IN KRUMA WILL BE ABIKARA'S ONLY.. TRY TO THINK GUYS "ABIKARAS HAVE (STUN, SLOW YOUR MOVEMENT USING THEIR ICE SKILLS AND "2" SLEEP SKILLS AND THE NABAD SHIELD WHICH IS IMMUNE TO ALL KINDS OF DAMAGES....THEN YOU ARE ASKING FOR MORE?????????????????? :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: GM TRY TO THINK OF THE CYCLE THAT I MENTIONED HERE..KARYAS WITH NO GODSKILL NOWADAYS CANT EVEN KILL AN ABIKARA USING 2HAND WEAPON BUT THESE MAXED HEART ABIKARAS CAN KILL KARYAS USING THIER ZIDHARU SKILLS ONLY.............SO IF THEY ARE ASKING FOR A NEW LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR WEAPONS "BE FAIR AND EQUAL TO ALL TRIBES" THE ONE THAT YOU DID TO ONE TRIBE "SHALL BE DONE TO ALL REMAINING TRIBES"........
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline tamodios

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tamodios
  • Char 2: UNICAIHA
  • Char 3: Secret
« Reply #20 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:12:17 »
How will it be affected? my point is to restrict other tribes from levelling down their character. Theres no reason for them to do such unless they just want to be abusive of this bug. Its not mage's fault to have lower dmg if they are at astica 21. But admin cannot do anything about this lvl down bug. I think sir your reasoning is irrelevant.

I have a druka character too and it is astica 21. I can kill mage using cane and shield max H type. So? My point is, give an abikara a chance to fight fairly. Opponenents must be astica 21 so they can give u a good fight. If you used an astica 19 druka, HIGHER possiblity this mage will just run, nabad and will RS its party.  :p why? killing you is IMPOSSIBLE. get the point?

i hope so.

The primarily basis for this is your "Fact ".... now if ever GM will grant your request.. what will happen? can you imagine the consequences.?. We all want fair play here in this server. thus your so called Fact,.. will generate fair play? or will create another problem.. just leave it as it is.. And besides all level down characters success rate in chayas are decrease.

Fact is a Fact.. no one will argue with this .. hopefully none..
but sometimes Fact becomes after fact..

sorry again for my bad english...Nothing personal. I  just want to share my observation.. thanks for reading my comments..

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:21:07 »

i hope so.

>>>>>>>>>>>BUT MAAM JADA "A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA'S CAN KILL ASTICA 21 KARYA'S USING ZIDHARU SKILL ONLY"......... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? WHILE KARYA'S MUST CAST "T W O" ,(2), DALAWA, ETNIN, ER skills to kill ABIKARAS....IS THAT A "FAIR" FIGHT?  TRY TO THINK OF IT GM PLS....
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline STAZZ

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • bitch i will cut you !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Honesto
« Reply #22 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:24:44 »
 :bla:

- STAZZ -

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #23 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:28:28 »
 :naga: yan ang sagot, always bring satya at  :yaksa: fs... hahaha

Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:30:27 »
If karya's can't kill using 2 skill Combo then Karya's are just a piece of junk in kruma..... they only have dusha and chaya to protect themselves and WE ALL KNOW HOW DUSHA SHIELD OF KARYA WORKS.......1 HIT THEN SAY BYE BYE TO SHIELD AND WAIT FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS TO CAST DUSHA AGAIN....A PURE NERVE KARYA'S DESERVE A HIGH DAMAGE FOR THEY CAN'T STAND THE SKILLS OF MAGES SPECIALLY THE ZIDHARU OF MAGES...... A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA'S CAN KILL PURE NERVE KARYAS IN "ONE" SKILL.....AND STILL YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT KARYAS KILLING MAGES USING 2 SKILL COMBO? WEW...... IF THESE KARYAS CAN'T KILL THEM IN 2 SKILL COMBO THEN BETTER REMOVE KARYA TRIBE IN TANTRA3KFR..MAYBE THESE IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN GUYS>>>>>>( ABIKARA WILL CAST ZIDHARU TO THE KARYAS AND THEN THESE POOR KARYA WILL DIE THEN THESE MAGE WILL CAST NABAD WHILE WAITING FOR THE ZIDHARU TO COOL DOWN AND SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER KARYA AGAIN THEN WILL CAST ZIDHARU AGAIN AND THE CYCLE GOES ON AND ON ) WEW.... THERE WILL COME A TIME ALL CHARACTERS PLAYING IN KRUMA WILL BE ABIKARA'S ONLY.. TRY TO THINK GUYS "ABIKARAS HAVE (STUN, SLOW YOUR MOVEMENT USING THEIR ICE SKILLS AND "2" SLEEP SKILLS AND THE NABAD SHIELD WHICH IS IMMUNE TO ALL KINDS OF DAMAGES....THEN YOU ARE ASKING FOR MORE?????????????????? :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: GM TRY TO THINK OF THE CYCLE THAT I MENTIONED HERE..KARYAS WITH NO GODSKILL NOWADAYS CANT EVEN KILL AN ABIKARA USING 2HAND WEAPON BUT THESE MAXED HEART ABIKARAS CAN KILL KARYAS USING THIER ZIDHARU SKILLS ONLY.............SO IF THEY ARE ASKING FOR A NEW LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR WEAPONS "BE FAIR AND EQUAL TO ALL TRIBES" THE ONE THAT YOU DID TO ONE TRIBE "SHALL BE DONE TO ALL REMAINING TRIBES"........

HEY HEY HEY,

Kindly re read my POST. I dont think you really got my point here LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>BUT MAAM JADA "A LEVELED DOWN ABIKARA'S CAN KILL ASTICA 21 KARYA'S USING ZIDHARU SKILL ONLY"......... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN? WHILE KARYA'S MUST CAST "T W O" ,(2), DALAWA, ETNIN, ER skills to kill ABIKARAS....IS THAT A "FAIR" FIGHT?  TRY TO THINK OF IT GM PLS....

USE KALY ACCESSORIES.  :saint1:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #25 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:33:45 »
I dont mind being killed in kruma whether the enemy is LD or not just have and have last hit....Things are getting complicatwd make it simple amd just be..let it be. Wanna bee hehehe

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:37:46 »
I dont mind being killed in kruma whether the enemy is LD or not just have and have last hit....Things are getting complicatwd make it simple amd just be..let it be. Wanna bee hehehe

now look whose talking.. the 1 who wants Gm to fix the bug bridge. LOL
and yes im expecting that kind of comment coming from a level down abuser karya like you.

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:40:18 »
 :g34: :g34: :g34: :g34:TRY TO IMAGINE AND THINK OF THIS SITUATION FOR KARYA VS ABIKARA>>>>>>>> ABIKARA IS ASTICA 19 MAXED HEART VS ASTICA 21 KARYA PURE NERVE.... KARYA WILL CAST IRIN TIRIKA SAME AS MAGE WILL CAST ZIDHARU UPON CASTING OS SAMYOGA THESE MAGE WILL CAST NABAD WE ALL KNOW THAT DUSHA HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE KARYA WHILE THESE ABIKARA IS WAITING FOR ITS NABAD TO BE DONE HE IS PREPAIRING TO CAST THE 99% PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS "SLEEP" THEN THESE KARYA WILL OF COURSE SLEEP WHILE SLEEPING THESE ABIKARA WHILL CAST METEOR AND LAUTI AND SUGAMA WILL THE KARYA SATANDS THOSE SKILLS? .....MAAM JADA MAY I ASK YOU????? IS THAT "STILL" A SO CALLED "FAIR" FIGHT?............ :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:45:32 »
:g34: :g34: :g34: :g34:TRY TO IMAGINE AND THINK OF THIS SITUATION FOR KARYA VS ABIKARA>>>>>>>> ABIKARA IS ASTICA 19 MAXED HEART VS ASTICA 21 KARYA PURE NERVE.... KARYA WILL CAST IRIN TIRIKA SAME AS MAGE WILL CAST ZIDHARU UPON CASTING OS SAMYOGA THESE MAGE WILL CAST NABAD WE ALL KNOW THAT DUSHA HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE KARYA WHILE THESE ABIKARA IS WAITING FOR ITS NABAD TO BE DONE HE IS PREPAIRING TO CAST THE 99% PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS "SLEEP" THEN THESE KARYA WILL OF COURSE SLEEP WHILE SLEEPING THESE ABIKARA WHILL CAST METEOR AND LAUTI AND SUGAMA WILL THE KARYA SATANDS THOSE SKILLS? .....MAAM JADA MAY I ASK YOU????? IS THAT "STILL" A SO CALLED "FAIR" FIGHT?............ :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Oh well, i wont go any further. Ask bingbong, ErnieBallCustomGau,xxHeartbreakerxx, Zerk, XianMican, these karyas are all astica 21 and they can give you a good fight. THEM vs a MAX H MAGE with 2hand, they wont run for sure  :saint1: Now i still dont see your point sir

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 October 2014 à 14:51:42 »
YEAH GM LET IT BE AS IT WAS LIKE BEFORE.... LET IT BE "STILL", AS IS........... FOR WE STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT MAAM JADA IS ASKING :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:.... SORRY MAAM JADA FOR OPPOSSING YOUR PROPOSAL TO GM.... BUT FOR US WE THINK A FAIR PLAY IS "BE STILL" AND NOT TO DO ANYTHING FOR ALL YOUR SUGGESTION TO GM...... MY SUGGESTION GM PLS ADD A UNIQUE SKILL FOR ASTICA 21 ONLY....... A VERY POWERFULL AND DEADLY SKILL THAT ASTICA 21 WILL ONLY POSSES.......JUST A SUGGESTION.....HOPING FOR A POSSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU GM..... :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité