Author Topic: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah  (Read 32104 times)

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« on: 23 October 2014 à 09:17:29 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras (a bug that admin admitted that they cannot fix), players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 21 archer is 27k
zakuti skill dmg to a lvl astica 19 archer is 17k. (this applies to all tribes)

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

other facts:
MAX Heart 2hand weapon users > 70k hp (with kadorai buff)
No Heart 2hand weapon users > 45k HP

archer SS dmg > ranging from 66 to 69k *fully equipped*
druka akila dmg > 69k up *pure muscle*
if both tribes are level down, theres no way an abikara could kill them 1 on 1.

We are requesting to change the level requirement of all the weapons on the list to astica 21.
WEAPON LIST:

:too-much-wine:

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
Re: A request to GM 3000fr and Gm Makulitarah
« Reply #1 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:25:10 »
GM 3000 should really work on this bug and to those bug abusers [except abikaras] who also level down their characters to astica 19 are bunch of COWARDS!  :lol:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #2 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:30:40 »
I agree with this.
And for Banar and Yuda for me their weapon is ok at astica19.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline oCHEOFYo

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CHEOFY
  • Char 2: Wlfey
  • Char 3: ELGNiD
« Reply #3 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:33:51 »

A pleasant day to Gm 3000, GM Makulitara, admin and to all the TantraFr players.

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21.

Yes Abikaras are allowed to level down until astica 19 but their damage depends primarily on its opponents LEVEL also.

Abikara FACT 2:
Abikara's (astica 19) damage inflicted on its astica 21 opponent is BETTER than an astica 19 opponent.

example dmg:

there is a 10k difference in dmg whereas a levelled down archer can still hit a critical dmg of 66-68k regardless of their LEVEL (fully equipped, pure nerve).

As to be fair with this level bug in abikaras, I am requesting the GM's to change the level requirement of the weapon of other tribes. Druka, banar, archer, satya and FS weapons' level requirement should all be astica 21. Their damage is already fixed regardless of their level but they are delevelling their characters just to tank which is i think unfair to all mages out there.

other facts:

Im hoping that forumers would respect this thread. You are free to post but please use english and give RELEVANT comments.

Thank You.

UP

UP

UP!
FRESH <3

Offline dezvoltator

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • DO IT FAST AND YOU KILL ME
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAlNTENANCE
  • Char 2: DanCarl
« Reply #4 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:35:42 »
UP FOR THIS  :g20:

FOR ME NO NEED TO LEVEL DOWN,

YOU CAN STILL FACE LVL DOWN ABIKARA WITH CAUTION  :p

THE ONLY REASON WHY OTHERS LEVEL DOWN IS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BUGS.

HOW CAN SOMEONE ENJOY THE GAME WHEN ITS CLEAR HE/SHE IS TAKING THIS ADVANTAGES, NAB

IM STILL NOT FAN OF ABIKARA DUE TO THEIR HIGH HP WITHOUT SHIELD BUT STILL UP FOR THIS.

NO NEED FOR ME TO LEVEL DOWN TO FACE THEM EVEN IM JUST FISHING IN THE GAME.  :p

I AM JUST HOPING THAT THE KALY NECKLACE WILL GIVE SOME GOOD CHANGE.

RAK EN ROL PA RIN MGA IDOL  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #5 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:39:48 »
 :g20:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
« Reply #6 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:39:58 »

added:
If the weapon level scheme is not possible, an alternative proposal is to prohibit those kruma players who intentionally levelled down their characters to astica 19 from entering and playing kruma. How? We will report them and post a screenshot of their level and give sanction like 5 days banned or any.

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline BloodySlayer

• Braman Level 1
  • GOD ♥'s YOU SO MUCH! JOHN 3:16
    • View Profile
  • Char 2: WorthLessTanker
« Reply #7 on: 23 October 2014 à 09:57:51 »

added:

The right answer for those bug abusers.  :g20:

● NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR FOE. ●

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: God
  • Char 2: Loves
  • Char 3: Us
« Reply #8 on: 23 October 2014 à 10:01:28 »
NO GM I STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!! :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20: :g20b: GM AS I OBSERVE NOW IN KRUMA THERE ARE SOME ABIKARA CHARACTERS USING TWO HAND WEAPONS NOW CANT BE KILLED USING 2 SKILL COMBO BY KARYA'S. WHEREAS THESE ABIKARAS CAN KILL KARYAS USING ONLY 1 SKILL..... GM BE VERY CAUTIOUS AND PLEASE STUDY THE BALANCE OF ALL TRIBES IN KRUMA..ABIKARA'S HAVE (NABAD, STUN AND 2 SLEEP SKILLS WITH 99% PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS) AS COMPARED TO KARYAS DEFENDING HIMSELF USING ONLY (DUSHA AND CHAYA WITH 30% PROBABILITY OF SUCESS) ONCE HIT BY THE OPPONENT YOUR PRECIOUS DUSHA IS GONE NOT LIKE NABAD SHIELD THAT YOU ARE IMMUNE FOR ALL KINDS OF ATTACK AND THEY CAN RUN, COOLDOWN THIER SKILLS AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ATTACKS :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:....ABIKARA'S EYE SKILL HAVE A VERY SHORT COOLING TIME IN WHICH THEY CAN CAST IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEIR EYE SKILL IS GONE SO THEY CAN ALWAYS SEE TRIBES HIDING FROM THEM :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:...THEY GOT ALMOST ALL THE BLESSINGS OF TANTRA3KFR FAVORS IM SORRY TO SAY THAT.....SO PLS GM PLS PLS PLS STUDY, AND CONSIDER ALSO THE SITUATION OF KARYA'S..IM NOT AGAINST ANYONE AND MAYBE I "DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MISS JADA IS POINTING OUT" BUT PLS GM FOR ME SINCE MISS JADA WANTED ALL TRIBE WEAPONS TO BE LVL 21. WHY NOT INCLUDE ABIKARA'S TOO.....BEING FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS ALL TRIBE SHALL BE THE SAME AND TREATED EQUALLY..
IF THAT IS THE CASE "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GM MAKE THE REQUIREMENT TO ENTER AMARA KRUMA TO BE ALL ASTICA 21 ALL TRIBES..
THANKS GM AND MOREPOWER :rakshasa: :rakshasa: :rakshasa: :rakshasa:
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.

Offline NinaGrace

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NinaGrace
« Reply #9 on: 23 October 2014 à 10:46:33 »

Due to the bug damage of abikaras, players under this job resort to levelling down their characters in order to achieve a better damage (which is pain in the a** if you want to change your build because you have to level up to astica 21 to reset your chakra, then down again to play kruma).

Abikara FACT 1:

Abikara FACT 2:

example dmg:

other facts:

Thank You.

AGREE

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #10 on: 23 October 2014 à 11:13:39 »
Jada02 vs unwanted00386

debut time   :lol:

labas mga attorney  :police: :)

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • NOOB PO AKO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ErnieBallCostumGau
  • Char 2: is
  • Char 3: WEAK
« Reply #11 on: 23 October 2014 à 11:29:14 »

Abikara FACT 1:

Abikara FACT 2:

example dmg:

other facts:

Thank You.

:guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #12 on: 23 October 2014 à 11:57:19 »
NO GM I STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!! :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20: :g20b: GM AS I OBSERVE NOW IN KRUMA THERE ARE SOME ABIKARA CHARACTERS USING TWO HAND WEAPONS NOW CANT BE KILLED USING 2 SKILL COMBO BY KARYA'S. WHEREAS THESE ABIKARAS CAN KILL KARYAS USING ONLY 1 SKILL..... GM BE VERY CAUTIOUS AND PLEASE STUDY THE BALANCE OF ALL TRIBES IN KRUMA..ABIKARA'S HAVE (NABAD, STUN AND 2 SLEEP SKILLS WITH 99% PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS) AS COMPARED TO KARYAS DEFENDING HIMSELF USING ONLY (DUSHA AND CHAYA WITH 30% PROBABILITY OF SUCESS) ONCE HIT BY THE OPPONENT YOUR PRECIOUS DUSHA IS GONE NOT LIKE NABAD SHIELD THAT YOU ARE IMMUNE FOR ALL KINDS OF ATTACK AND THEY CAN RUN, COOLDOWN THIER SKILLS AND PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ATTACKS :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:....ABIKARA'S EYE SKILL HAVE A VERY SHORT COOLING TIME IN WHICH THEY CAN CAST IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEIR EYE SKILL IS GONE SO THEY CAN ALWAYS SEE TRIBES HIDING FROM THEM :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:...THEY GOT ALMOST ALL THE BLESSINGS OF TANTRA3KFR FAVORS IM SORRY TO SAY THAT.....SO PLS GM PLS PLS PLS STUDY, AND CONSIDER ALSO THE SITUATION OF KARYA'S..IM NOT AGAINST ANYONE AND MAYBE I "DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MISS JADA IS POINTING OUT" BUT PLS GM FOR ME SINCE MISS JADA WANTED ALL TRIBE WEAPONS TO BE LVL 21. WHY NOT INCLUDE ABIKARA'S TOO.....BEING FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS ALL TRIBE SHALL BE THE SAME AND TREATED EQUALLY..
IF THAT IS THE CASE "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GM MAKE THE REQUIREMENT TO ENTER AMARA KRUMA TO BE ALL ASTICA 21 ALL TRIBES..
The higher the character lvl, the lower the dmg inflicted. Astica 19 abikara have a HIGHER dmg compared to astica 21. do you think this is right?

Can you answer this?
1.which 1 is High Level astica21 or astica19?
2.which 1 should inflict more damage astica21 or astica19?
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline semperfidelis

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 23 October 2014 à 12:34:10 »
Up for this.

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #14 on: 23 October 2014 à 13:13:32 »
i think you need to try using mage dear... really hard to judge if ur using ur asura char. miss jada's report is correct pure dmger mages cant kill pure muscle druka astica 19 even archers who are pure nerve astica 21. and btw EVEN 1 DRUKA CAN KILL MAX HEART MAGE WHO USES CAND and SHIELD.
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité