Author Topic: OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION  (Read 7398 times)

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
Re: OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION
« Reply #30 on: 11 October 2014 à 18:41:43 »
Question to all battle fs? If you need dmg to kill the enemies why did u not select yuda(same as vidya low accuracy) why? Coz u know and everybody know battle fs can kill (dmg about 50k+). High dmg , high def, with cure and with ripu?

Now, if ur a ghandharva/yaksa selecting a job/tribe will u select yuda or vidya (battle-fs)?!

Again, Would it be nice to see all tribe in kruma?!

:)
i choose yuda. Yuda can kill karya easily. But the problem is druka they have blind skills that prevents u to use pots. And they also have a stun skill. ONLy IN FR.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Yana

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Pilot ® VaGuS
  • Char 3: DANGEROUS
Re: OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION
« Reply #31 on: 11 October 2014 à 22:34:33 »
I am not against Full Supports (FS) but damn HIGH HP + HIGH DAMAGE + NEW ACCESS = DOMINATION.. We can see now a days in a single party with 2-4 moving FS wew.. very dominating specially the weapon and shield bug for FS is being fixed.Maybe in the coming days or months we can see 1party of FS in kruma.  :) :) :) :)

My only concern is maybe the GM can decrease the damage of FS put damage decrease on there shield like on Sefar Force Shield with decrease damage for Tank type FS and if they want to be battle type they can use Battle Gloves.

Feel free to comment.. positive and negative comments are welcome..

GOOD GAME..  :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

Salam malaykum

Why alatol red ? Inta fe menstration?

Hmm .. hahah
To be continue

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité