Author Topic: OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION  (Read 7397 times)

Offline sLuRRy

• Braman Level 1
  • "Excel your chosen fields of interest and endevor"
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: sLuRRy
  • Char 2: (pilot) iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: waaaaa
OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION
« on: 11 October 2014 à 06:37:14 »
I am not against Full Supports (FS) but damn HIGH HP + HIGH DAMAGE + NEW ACCESS = DOMINATION.. We can see now a days in a single party with 2-4 moving FS wew.. very dominating specially the weapon and shield bug for FS is being fixed.Maybe in the coming days or months we can see 1party of FS in kruma.  :) :) :) :)

My only concern is maybe the GM can decrease the damage of FS put damage decrease on there shield like on Sefar Force Shield with decrease damage for Tank type FS and if they want to be battle type they can use Battle Gloves.

Feel free to comment.. positive and negative comments are welcome..

GOOD GAME..  :g19: :g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • S> items.. refer to this thread.  :saint1:
  • Char 1: Jada02
  • Char 2: JadaHorneT
Re: OPEN TO PUBLIC OPINION
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2014 à 07:25:46 »
I am not against Full Supports (FS) but damn HIGH HP + HIGH DAMAGE + NEW ACCESS = DOMINATION.. We can see now a days in a single party with 2-4 moving FS wew.. very dominating specially the weapon and shield bug for FS is being fixed.Maybe in the coming days or months we can see 1party of FS in kruma.  :) :) :) :)

My only concern is maybe the GM can decrease the damage of FS put damage decrease on there shield like on Sefar Force Shield with decrease damage for Tank type FS and if they want to be battle type they can use Battle Gloves.

FS SHIELD - sefar force shield/leg. force shield/3k arluin shield > all have decrease POWERSTRIKE. Open your item mall and check the stats of all the shield.

An Ass-kicker vidya needs a FULL MUSCLE build and gears with LOW HP compared to a FULL HEART vidya.  105k HP for a pure muscle vidya? Yes its high HP but as u can see they dont have a skill to hold nor STOP yo (chaya,nauti, sleep, etc) So what can you do if you are left alone fighting with a vidya? RUN and get a godmate to help you kill him/her. You cannot tank a vidya if your HP is less than 50k. 2 Players can kill 'em FYI (given you used your hold skill,sleep,etc.)

Tip: Dont go near muscle Type Vidya if you dont have the HP to tank their dmg. Hold/Sleep as much as you could because once they get near you,  You are dead.  :DEAD:

SELLING ITEMS in PHP >> CLICK ME

Offline pachaichai

• Braman Level 1
  • GET UP STAND UP
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 4M4T
  • Char 2: Pachuiichuii
  • Char 3: PurpleSkunk
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2014 à 08:54:10 »
much better alisin na ripu... nakaka badtrip sa kruma.. ung ni riripu ka! kakakakaakakkaakakakaakak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY , NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS. HAVE NO FEAR FOR ATOMIC ENERGY COZ NONE OF THEM CAN STOP THE TIME"

Offline dodgeball

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dodgeball
  • Char 2: ttttFalseGoDtttt
  • Char 3: l3abyHurukaChanF4
« Reply #3 on: 11 October 2014 à 09:07:17 »

FS SHIELD - sefar force shield/leg. force shield/3k arluin shield > all have decrease POWERSTRIKE. Open your item mall and check the stats of all the shield.

An Ass-kicker vidya needs a FULL MUSCLE build and gears with LOW HP compared to a FULL HEART vidya.  105k HP for a pure muscle vidya? Yes its high HP but as u can see they dont have a skill to hold nor STOP yo (chaya,nauti, sleep, etc) So what can you do if you are left alone fighting with a vidya? RUN and get a godmate to help you kill him/her. You cannot tank a vidya if your HP is less than 50k. 2 Players can kill 'em FYI (given you used your hold skill,sleep,etc.)

Tip: Dont go near muscle Type Vidya if you dont have the HP to tank their dmg. Hold/Sleep as much as you could because once they get near you,  You are dead.  :DEAD:

:g20: tama nga nmn si takbo nlng pag mag isa ka haha bro

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 October 2014 à 09:19:00 »
:g20: tama nga nmn si takbo nlng pag mag isa ka haha bro

battousai can kill me 1 on 1  :g20:
hmmm except for archer and mage, they must be 2. hehe

Offline KURKUR

• Braman Level 1
  • ★ HK - 8¹¹ Devils ★
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KURKUR
  • Char 2: BestRivenPh
  • Char 3: RUKRUK
« Reply #5 on: 11 October 2014 à 09:33:00 »
make yudas normal be like druka...  :)

yuda is dead in this server  :cry-y:
★★★★★

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #6 on: 11 October 2014 à 09:38:15 »

Everyones damage are so high now, just dont go alone, change your build.

Note: FS are more deadlier when kaly set havent yet released.
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline METRO

• Mijung Level 1
  • ³°°°ƒr Indonesian - Djakarta
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: METRO
  • Char 2: SAPPHIRE
  • Char 3: M3TRO
« Reply #7 on: 11 October 2014 à 09:44:08 »

check Webmall sir / item mall. i think all is fair and good. included FS/support. 3K Shield arluin have a decrease damage ... check it out plz before write here.

support in kruma, can kill but can killed too, not like a God power now for FS. for now all tribe is good especially Kali acc is release for all, druka can kill fs, deva can kill fs.. archer can kill .... but all back to ur misiion in Kruma, SOLO or Teamwork. if high damage the fs can killed by 2 player : deva and druka or druka and archer or deva and archer....

if u need FS high damage use raphu shield sir because dont have decrease damage %% :g20:  but u cannot get the high hp, if u need higher HP use arluin shield but dont have damage because 50% DECREASE  :g201b:  so free to choose  :g201b:

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #8 on: 11 October 2014 à 10:04:37 »
GM kindly fix mage's damage. as u can see mages cant kill 1on1 in kruma anymore. i think you need to add more damage on mages. even pure dmg. mages cant kill pure nerve archers!. 
mages cant even kill those who are using SEFAR SET archers who are using KALY ACCESS. I think mages are now useless in kruma because they cant kill archers (pure nerve or max heart)
:sifflet:
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline moonhead

• Braman Level 1
  • Don't Judge Me.I Was Born To Be True,Not Perfect
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RasheLa
« Reply #9 on: 11 October 2014 à 10:08:58 »
make yudas normal be like druka...  :)

yuda is dead in this server  :cry-y:

---ito talaga literal imbalance  :)  :)  :)
---hirap yuda sa server dito..change charm para maka survie at para makapatay
---1 blind deads,1 badra deads,1 SS dead ( ewan ko kung SS parin sa new acces,di na ko interesado mag yuda)  :p
---tagay nalng  :g19:  :g19:  :g19:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #10 on: 11 October 2014 à 10:40:54 »
yo

and this is just my opinion: (remember pls not YOU ok....MY opinion)

bring with you satya and 2 fs......................  if you can bring 2 satya BETTER and 1 more kp fs (sabi nga ni vic BETTERER)^^

note: mate just remember "dont go to far from your satya or else you die"......hmmmmm.......... better stay between the balls near the ass of your satya (how to know if you are far from satya? you dont smell the ass..simple right?^^) ..... :g19:  :g19:  :g19:

then you.......PROVOKE this will make you very famous,others will know how good you are and how good is your kruma skills and combo..............   :DEAD:  :DEAD:  :DEAD:

mga beki opion ko lng ito ha, wala akong sinasabing ikaw,sila,kayo ito, just incase nabukulan ka sorry wala akong pinapatamaan

grrrrr wala pa akong coffee......... late nagising movie night kagabi

coffee?

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #11 on: 11 October 2014 à 10:45:42 »
ALAM NYO ANG RIPU dami bug  (lalo sa mga KP user ) even  after  wala na ripu un slow  attack speed    effect pa rin bugged lagi sa banar :police: :police: :police:

Offline NeverStopMe

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: Bless
  • Char 3: Us
« Reply #12 on: 11 October 2014 à 11:13:29 »
Engineer Slurry,

Dont Cry Habibi... Dito naman kami ni IndayBro to help you. Kung kaharap mo na si Langga Jadah. Takbo ka na lng....
Baka naman Engineer TA pa gamit mo kaya na sabi mo yan.. Change ka ng Kally para makita mo ang balance stats na hinahanap mo....

Hirap din kaya magFS lage ako sleep, at ripu.... Kaya patas lng yan Engineer....

:too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:
Never Stop Me Playing TantraFR!!!!

Offline Jada02

• Consultants
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11 October 2014 à 11:47:16 »
Engineer Slurry,

Dont Cry Habibi... Dito naman kami ni IndayBro to help you. Kung kaharap mo na si Langga Jadah. Takbo ka na lng....
Baka naman Engineer TA pa gamit mo kaya na sabi mo yan.. Change ka ng Kally para makita mo ang balance stats na hinahanap mo....

Hirap din kaya magFS lage ako sleep, at ripu.... Kaya patas lng yan Engineer....

:too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:

hahahaha tama  :lol:

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
« Reply #14 on: 11 October 2014 à 11:47:48 »
Engineer Slurry,

yo

tomo ^^

basta ako wish ko ito, remove mo na damages ng abis ok lng, basta lagyan kami ng hide, sanuta, at ripu ^^ db ^^

hide ka tapos lapitan mo pagkatabi mo na then ripu mo then sanuta ka then sleep mo tapos............ SAYAWAN MO, patay yun sa asar "o0o00o00o0"  :cry-y:  :cry-y:  :cry-y:

coffee?

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité