Author Topic: STILL LAG KRUMA??  (Read 9406 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: STILL LAG KRUMA??
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2014 à 21:35:21 »
Demo or sampling? Still you are bitter i know that hehe

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:04:38 »
Demo? and it has been PINNED on taskbar? Oh come on??

Speedgear or SpeederXP is not a cheat? hahaha. Come on Why do you run fast and cast your skill fast? hahaha.

Have you remember before I posted and told you most of your god mate using it? I thought you dont know speedgear or

speederXP but it has been pinned at your taskbar. Buwahahahaha..

Even GM 3000 know's this SPEEDERXP and SPEADGEAR, because we reported it to him that there is another application who

can do speed hacking. PINNED AT YOUR TASKBAR. buwahahahaha.. You are certified cheater MAESTRO..

Speedgear is a game boaste
r? MAESTRO I think you know how to read and understand. Read carefully below.

Speed Gear 7.2 Download - The best games speed hack Software, hack games speed with one click!

Speed Gear is a fantastic speed hack software to change game speed. It can hack the speed of all kinds of games. Speed Gear is very easy-to-use, you can press an easily accessible hotkey to speed game up, slow game down or adjust game to the speed you feel most comfortable with.

Speed Gear will give you brand new experience while playing games. For example; with this program you can slow down action games so that you can beat boss easily.

Speed Gear supports Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista and 7, almost all the Windows OS.

Me game booster ka pang nalalaman ha. Bestado kana boy.. Makatulog na nga.. Mahirap makikipag usap sa mga bobo na katulad mo.. hahahahaha.. Babush..

GOOD GAME.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #17 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:05:51 »
Actually GM 3k knows now

heres the inbox that i send the links of cheats.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #18 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:08:59 »
Demo? and it has been PINNED on taskbar? Oh come on??

Speedgear or SpeederXP is not a cheat? hahaha. Come on Why do you run fast and cast your skill fast? hahaha.

Have you remember before I posted and told you most of your god mate using it? I thought you dont know speedgear or

speederXP but it has been pinned at your taskbar. Buwahahahaha..

Even GM 3000 know's this SPEEDERXP and SPEADGEAR, because we reported it to him that there is another application who

can do speed hacking. PINNED AT YOUR TASKBAR. buwahahahaha.. You are certified cheater MAESTRO..

Speedgear is a game boaste
r? MAESTRO I think you know how to read and understand. Read carefully below.

Speed Gear 7.2 Download - The best games speed hack Software, hack games speed with one click!

Speed Gear is a fantastic speed hack software to change game speed. It can hack the speed of all kinds of games. Speed Gear is very easy-to-use, you can press an easily accessible hotkey to speed game up, slow game down or adjust game to the speed you feel most comfortable with.

Speed Gear will give you brand new experience while playing games. For example; with this program you can slow down action games so that you can beat boss easily.

Speed Gear supports Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista and 7, almost all the Windows OS.

If you presenting a report it needs experienced and demonstrations i repeatedly.said that their are some.programs works and.become.undetectable.. Do you understand wht i am talking to.you??? BO BO KA PALA EH

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #19 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:10:02 »
DADA KA NANG DADA MAG ISIP.KA!!!!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #20 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:14:07 »
DALAWA KAYONG BITTER CELT AND DODGE BOOO

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:15:12 »
Sped gear is not a cheat for your information. Its a game booster..

Next time before you reply use your little brain..hahaha..

Below is the answer for your GAME BOOSTER speedgear...

Nahuhuli sa tangang bunganga..

SPEEDGEAR is a game booster?? buwahahahaha...

GOODNIGHT and GOODLUCK to your game booster SPEEDGEAR or SPEEDERXP..

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #22 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:21:57 »

Next time before you reply use your little brain..hahaha..

Below is the answer for your GAME BOOSTER speedgear...

Nahuhuli sa tangang bunganga..

SPEEDGEAR is a game booster?? buwahahahaha...

GOODNIGHT and GOODLUCK to your game booster SPEEDGEAR or SPEEDERXP..

U CANT ACCEPT THE FACT  THAT A REPORT SHOULD SHOWN CLEARLY AND DEMONSTRATE IT PRECISELY..SPEED GEAR IS ONE oF THE SOFTWre but i tried it does not work xtrap detected it so the explanation is clear ok?

BTW your server is ghost so sad haha

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #23 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:41:17 »
WHY?

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #24 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:42:22 »
THREE YEARS HAHAHA to be active

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #25 on: 26 September 2014 à 22:47:59 »

it tells run the game faster not hacking the skills and caste Am i right? Supports 32 bit only haha My system is 64bit i hope Celt understand what his saying also..hehe

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #26 on: 26 September 2014 à 23:29:27 »
Too much talking sometimes leads.to confusions..yan si Celt dada nang dada...Btw but mo pala alam at bihasa ka sa pag eexplain na try mo din pala nuh?? DONT LIE TALKER HEHE

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #28 on: 27 September 2014 à 02:40:46 »
@forumers: i don't know. anytime Maestro just acts weird in kruma, rapid fire and shizst
#justmaestrothings

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #29 on: 27 September 2014 à 02:50:05 »
@forumers: i don't know. anytime Maestro just acts weird in kruma, rapid fire and shizst
#justmaestrothings

What are trying to say Lady? I hope you have evidences that makes me doing it  :lol:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité