Author Topic: GM Why Can't I log in my account ? Is it banned or what ?  (Read 6779 times)

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: GM Why Can't I log in my account ? Is it banned or what ?
« Reply #15 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:22:41 »
I just did what a buyer do. Like meet ups. We met in person because you know we are neighbors and bought the TA's and Items in person.

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:25:28 »
Additional Information, I didn't know know if it's Miku or Mike whom he scammed because I am playing in our house and he told me that he had some TA's and Items to sell to me.

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #17 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:28:43 »
Investigate again ....  99%  1 Player Scammer in SHOP .....  INVESTIGATE  mekashi-morgado   MORGADO ... ....

:police:

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:29:31 »
In this picture, I thought they( Xanxan and EnDLeSsx0 ) only have the same IP ? and Why am I included ?

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:31:28 »
I don't really know whose the scammer in that shop they are playing but I'm absolutely sure that I'm not included because I am playing in our home so please kindly finish my ACCOUNT investigation GM

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #20 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:34:27 »
I know his nickname: Dodie and Last Name: Morgado, but didn't know what his first name sorry . and by the way we're not related they just invite me to play FR. ahmm . If you want to know my personal INFO: try to search SoySoy Abaday or https://www.facebook.com/abadayexceljune

I didn't know where he got his TA's and Items but I know for sure that He is scamming items. Also it's not me who got the same IP why I am included ? because I bought some scammed TA's and Items ? O.o

Also in case of Xanxan he didn't own a PC so they play in the same shop.
wait, wait, wait.  :lol:
"I didn't know where he got his TA's and Items but I know for sure that He is scamming items." - you knew for sure he is scamming items. hahahaha.
you knew the items being sold are scammed items, and you bought the scammed items (why? cheaper?) now you are in a mess. you are criminally liable sir!

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:41:47 »
So am I the criminal or the victim ?

Sorry I need to save money as much as I can so I don't really care about what you say.

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:44:42 »
RedLonelyRanger/ You came from a rich family that's why you said that I am cheap -_-

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:48:51 »
So am I the criminal or the victim ?

Sorry I need to save money as much as I can so I don't really care about what you say.
in a legal court, you are a criminal, not a victim. but since this is just an MMORPG forum, let's just call you a willing victim and a criminal at the same time.
anyway, since GM have established the possibility that morgado could also be the scammer Mekashi, i think you have a good chance of having your account unbanned, but please don't be impatient for fast release of account, alright? good game!

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:50:36 »
RedLonelyRanger/ You came from a rich family that's why you said that I am cheap -_-
hey! don't take that "cheap" word personally lol. that's just a-spur-of-the-moment wordy. didn't call you cheap, i was referring to the item price amf! PS: im poor too  :g19:

Offline eja301998

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06 September 2014 à 08:53:07 »
Okay'okay.

Sorry GM for being impatient its just because I don't have any online games to play :(

Offline Mekashi

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06 September 2014 à 10:49:01 »
GM, Im not Scammer Hindi po Aku Scammer GM, Trust me wLa Akung Ginawa Na KalokoHan,At Hindi po Aku Si EatMyBoobs,aGeNtzKie,EnDLeSsx At Yung AcOunt ku Na Main ku yung xMeKaShix Tsaka Di po AKu Scammer BIniLi ku Lang e2ng AccOunt tapuz BimuLi rin Aku nG Items kaya Di ku Alam na galing pala yung Scam,

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06 September 2014 à 11:13:37 »
GM, Im not Scammer Hindi po Aku Scammer GM, Trust me wLa Akung Ginawa Na KalokoHan,At Hindi po Aku Si EatMyBoobs,aGeNtzKie,EnDLeSsx At Yung AcOunt ku Na Main ku yung xMeKaShix Tsaka Di po AKu Scammer BIniLi ku Lang e2ng AccOunt tapuz BimuLi rin Aku nG Items kaya Di ku Alam na galing pala yung Scam,
oh it's you again!? hahaha. for those who are not aware about the case of Mekashi, here's the link https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12207.0.html

to you Mekashi, GM 3k have already established that you are also the forumer alvinseck3, unless you can prove otherwise.
and, duh! it's very obvious that you are alvinseck3 yow! look how you construct your sentence like a jejemon just like alvinseck3!

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité