Author Topic: Spec ko ate dada  (Read 12509 times)

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: Spec ko ate dada
« Reply #45 on: 23 August 2014 à 09:18:11 »
@Maestro
Concerning your choice of processor, these article offers great explanation at that
http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/tech/computers/how-to-compare-computer-processors-cpus

and to summarize here's what it said:

AMD - these processors are great for people who just want to check their email, browse the web, edit a few documents, basically perform very light tasks that don’t require much power.

INTEL - For users who are constantly editing videos, playing 3D games, and running a ton of applications all at once, Intel is the way to go.

@MAESTRO

With about qoute, I totally agree.

I think your making on your on benchmarking about the two CPU's you've mentioned. :g20b:

Frankly speaking about your PC specs. If you don't have dedicated video card, Your PC will be the

same as NETBOOK. That's the reality on it. Don't be offended but it is true that its like a NETBOOK if

you dont have dedicated video card on your PC.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #46 on: 23 August 2014 à 09:31:55 »
@MAESTRO

I think your making on your on benchmarking about the two CPU's you've mentioned. :g20b:

Frankly speaking about your PC specs. If you don't have dedicated video card, Your PC will be the

same as NETBOOK. That's the reality on it. Don't be offended but it is true that its like a NETBOOK if

I dont think the quote says a whole explanations its different in anyway the factor i should forward to be looking is my Net thats all i've concerned, as you can see others have greater specifications but they still experienced Lagness and Delays  :g20:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #47 on: 23 August 2014 à 09:35:55 »
@MAESTRO

Its all done nothing to discuss it seems i found my problem its my Net  :). If i put dedicated Video card i dont get a medal on that its hilarious to exert and place a new card nothing really  happens maybe same becoz i played tantra Ea----- i can dual at the same time and  can KP. Its fine on another server only maybe the Server of Tantra FR is too far...PH servers are near in korea maybe thats why

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #48 on: 23 August 2014 à 11:04:45 »
Its all done nothing to discuss it seems i found my problem its my Net  :). If i put dedicated Video card i dont get a medal on that its hilarious to exert and place a new card nothing really  happens maybe same becoz i played tantra Ea----- i can dual at the same time and  can KP. Its fine on another server only maybe the Server of Tantra FR is too far...PH servers are near in korea maybe thats why

Its fine on another server only maybe the Server of Tantra FR is too far...PH servers are near in korea maybe thats why
- on the other hand, not really maestro. in the case of fr,

because:

9,228 km - Distance from Korea to France
11,100 km - Distance from Philippines to France

see? you are nearer to the 3000fr server than us. haha. annnnnnnnnnd. korea internet is way faster than ph. so mathematically it should mean your speed should be faster. just turn off the CE when you play alright? para di lag sayo. haha joke lng.  :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #49 on: 23 August 2014 à 12:25:31 »
- on the other hand, not really maestro. in the case of fr,

because:

9,228 km - Distance from Korea to France
11,100 km - Distance from Philippines to France

see? you are nearer to the 3000fr server than us. haha. annnnnnnnnnd. korea internet is way faster than ph. so mathematically it should mean your speed should be faster. just turn off the CE when you play alright? para di lag sayo. haha joke lng.  :lol:

Research ka lng para lang may masabi  :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JoeBax

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
« Reply #50 on: 23 August 2014 à 12:43:37 »
 :lol: :lol:

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #51 on: 23 August 2014 à 14:16:35 »
Research ka lng para lang may masabi  :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah. don't worry about it. it's just a little effort to educate you. you're welcome!  :p

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 23 August 2014 à 14:20:23 »
Well Pre relax tingin mo walang sarcasm manner yung comment mo about AMD? user ka din pala nang AMD eh :lol:

At saka may work ako 5% lng interest sa Tantra 95% work  :lol:

yeah.. Cheap.. When i say Cheap.. it is in a LOWER price than Intel and Nvidia... (depending on the Version of Hardware)
and further more.. our Rig also depends on the Availability on the PC stores near to us..
there no braggin here which performs Best.. Whats here now is whats Best that you have.. 

TAMA nga naman.. if you have a Job.. a good stable kind of job..
then definitely for sure.. you are going to be Stuck on your Work.. so more work and less playtime.. 
and thats Logic :g201r: :g201: :g201b:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #53 on: 23 August 2014 à 15:35:42 »

yeah.. Cheap.. When i say Cheap.. it is in a LOWER price than Intel and Nvidia... (depending on the Version of Hardware)
and further more.. our Rig also depends on the Availability on the PC stores near to us..
there no braggin here which performs Best.. Whats here now is whats Best that you have.. 

TAMA nga naman.. if you have a Job.. a good stable kind of job..
then definitely for sure.. you are going to be Stuck on your Work.. so more work and less playtime.. 
and thats Logic :g201r: :g201: :g201b:

Yup work first muna  :lol: basta kung san tayo masaya hala bira!! :g20:  :p

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #54 on: 23 August 2014 à 16:50:11 »
D kayu palag sakin XP lng gamit ko   pero walang problema   haha....for games only  haha :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: :cry-y: :cry-y:(unless kong may naki wifi ang laggggg hahaha)

pa hingi daw  ng   bandi cam link free download para  maka record ako  sa mga ce user haha

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité