Author Topic: JoeBax Cheats  (Read 11450 times)

Offline bennii

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: adeyaka
Re: JoeBax
« Reply #30 on: 19 August 2014 à 17:51:19 »

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: JoeBax Cheats
« Reply #31 on: 19 August 2014 à 18:10:00 »
bah may forum kna adeng. haha

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
Re: JoeBax
« Reply #32 on: 20 August 2014 à 02:48:27 »
dapat sir tawag sayo? :g201r:
mademoiselle  :g238:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #33 on: 20 August 2014 à 05:44:29 »
Pansin ko lng wala ata TT words sa thread na to kasi iba, pero pag ako na isyu mas sikat pa sa araw ang sikat... NO ACTIONS ANG GM IT MEANS HE ALLOWED CE USER LIKE ANYBODY ELSE  BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ME(WHERE I WAS MISJUDGED) BOOOMM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES BAN IMMEDIATELY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS VIDEO FOR ????DISPLAY..HAHAHA

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #34 on: 20 August 2014 à 05:47:13 »
IT TAKES DAYS TO DECIDE ISN'T THAT GREAT.. BOOOM MANI..HEHE

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #35 on: 20 August 2014 à 05:56:51 »
MAESTRO PANO MO NAPALIIT CHAT BOX SA SCREEN MO ? ?

Offline CELT

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 20 August 2014 à 06:28:44 »
Pansin ko lng wala ata TT words sa thread na to kasi iba, pero pag ako na isyu mas sikat pa sa araw ang sikat... NO ACTIONS ANG GM IT MEANS HE ALLOWED CE USER LIKE ANYBODY ELSE  BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ME(WHERE I WAS MISJUDGED) BOOOMM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES BAN IMMEDIATELY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS VIDEO FOR ????DISPLAY..HAHAHA

Now tell me how do you feel being misjudged?

Have you remember things that you do misjudged others? I'm sure you do things remember, because you are just good in that behavior.

Actually the fact on your previous issue, is you don't know how to depend yourself and you are citing things which is out of the topic, also my videos

presented to you has a clear evidence that you used filthy cheats on the game. And one more thing, your EGO was hit by your own indelicate mind and mouth.

That's why until now you can't accept that you are being previously sanctioned a certified CE user.

"GM IT MEANS HE ALLOWED CE USER LIKE ANYBODY ELSE" this quote of you represent that you are really using it. Because that anybody else you are mentioning, yourself is

included. Move on and be a good citizen in this game and not show being arrogant to anybody else so that people will respect you and not bullying you as what yourself do.

@Topic

GM is busy right now, but sooner this char Joebax will be ban for sure.

And one thing about your mouse, I really like it. You really had thorough study on how being good using your character

by using gaming MOUSE.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #37 on: 20 August 2014 à 07:22:02 »
Now tell me how do you feel being misjudged?

Have you remember things that you do misjudged others? I'm sure you do things remember, because you are just good in that behavior.

Actually the fact on your previous issue, is you don't know how to depend yourself and you are citing things which is out of the topic, also my videos

presented to you has a clear evidence that you used filthy cheats on the game. And one more thing, your EGO was hit by your own indelicate mind and mouth.

That's why until now you can't accept that you are being previously sanctioned a certified CE user.

"GM IT MEANS HE ALLOWED CE USER LIKE ANYBODY ELSE" this quote of you represent that you are really using it. Because that anybody else you are mentioning, yourself is

included. Move on and be a good citizen in this game and not show being arrogant to anybody else so that people will respect you and not bullying you as what yourself do.

@Topic

GM is busy right now, but sooner this char Joebax will be ban for sure.

And one thing about your mouse, I really like it. You really had thorough study on how being good using your character

by using gaming MOUSE.

It was clearly  stupid to say i am CE becoz i can loot bug though sonetime i am delay and you can  see from my videos the damage appeared delay it means.i can cast faster withiout noticing by others and especially my character bending irin unlike the others.Have you seen some videos of ban Cheaters they dont bend irin so now what rifferences of that for me? clearly i was feud for thatbecoz i did notuse a Cheat. Do u think am i new of LB haha i am not.. On the otherside you cannot see clearly that i am not fond of being treated an arrogant becoz in the first  place your

started  trash talks and some of your friends. The reason why i did not defend myself in that time is that in my conscience it was clean but perhaps some people and some before that i've been reported is to clear things in a possible nice way but i received tradh talks and even make it personal thing for them.  I aplologized that day but yet things become  unhealthy anymore. This server is become unhealthy becoz the staff does not doing a good response when someone is reporting. Deliquently in some cases they dont act fast or apprehending the problem with a possible solution but instead they keep denying the cheat exist.. If your thoughts that i was using during that time naahhhh thats whay we call misjudge. Just see my videos so that you can tell my act.Peace

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #38 on: 20 August 2014 à 07:36:21 »
This game doesn't gain respect in real life thats the difference here and thats the true fact on real world. I never taked  personally  a thing being bullied it is nomal for me why? Becoz in real life it cant across personally it just like saying "what u hear leave it here". 

About the mouse  i does’t need studies its a real thing already existed in the market abd before 2011 it was rebuild.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #39 on: 20 August 2014 à 08:18:32 »
Ganito ako pag malapit ang rups sakin booom na sana kaso delay or ppano kung indi delay??
8: http://youtu.be/LQ3gI3qMhaw

see the last part

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #40 on: 20 August 2014 à 19:06:59 »
GM 3K where are you. Your presence needs this thread.

UP

UP

UP

@ MAESTRO

On the previous week there is another cheat that your god mate used in kruma. He seems like bullet train in running. Hmmm.

Its not CE but it will turn your char into speed of light. This guy mentioned that there are some shivans used it.

And what is that? Just figure it out since you have a lot of friend in shiva. maybe some of your friend know this new cheat.

One of my friend told me and send me the screenshot of the cheat, that somebody from your god is using it in kruma.

We already reported it to GM 3K and I hope CE and that another filthy cheat will be block.

KRUMA now is no longer exciting, if other's knows about this new cheat, for sure they will on and off when using it.

GOOD GAME!

:g20:

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #41 on: 20 August 2014 à 19:18:42 »
UP

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
  • ¤ Shiva Uni†ed ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 20 August 2014 à 21:32:33 »
UP UP UP and AWAAAAAAY..!!
may Advertisement p na DAGA...
UP na din sa segway na DAGA na yan..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

one more thing..
pag nag PM si MAESTRO sa inyo.. Wag nyo Patulan nlng..  :lol: :lol: :lol:
kse Dadagain kayo...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aanhin nmn ang Lakas ng DPI.. kung Bagsak nmn ang FPS ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #43 on: 21 August 2014 à 01:56:24 »
UP UP UP and AWAAAAAAY..!!
may Advertisement p na DAGA...
UP na din sa segway na DAGA na yan..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

one more thing..
pag nag PM si MAESTRO sa inyo.. Wag nyo Patulan nlng..  :lol: :lol: :lol:
kse Dadagain kayo...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aanhin nmn ang Lakas ng DPI.. kung Bagsak nmn ang FPS ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FPS nga nga always kasi laging delay hehehe at indi lng mouse kahit maganda pa spec nang pc mo basta delay delay talaga...

Up anyway

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #44 on: 21 August 2014 à 04:23:36 »
4 DAYS LATER STILL NO ACTION.
GM 3000 FR  :sifflet:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité