Author Topic: To GM Monitoring  (Read 6289 times)

Offline ° Gm Monitoring °

• GM's Admin.
  • Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: To GM Monitoring
« Reply #15 on: 16 August 2014 à 19:08:50 »
Thank you for Assuming that I had byPass your Cure...

If I had just know how to bypass it then I would definitely tell admin and Get paid from it..

sounds practical rather than playing for nothing......

your logic is irrelevant..

Relevance is a matter of logic. Thus, i know what you're tryjng to prove but sorry you were caught so justifying it with your presumed intellect and calling us names wont help make you less guilty.

not being mean or anything, but GM Monitoring's reply to your earlier thread did not address the issue you were talking about. like we were discussing about apples, and he talked about oranges. good game.

The reply was meant for the TS and thus speak for itself so pls dont be confused with anything else.

@ Gamers

Rest assured that the admin is trying hard to be a step ahead of the game.

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #16 on: 16 August 2014 à 19:13:40 »
Rest assured that the admin is trying hard to be a step ahead of the game.
this! merci!

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #17 on: 16 August 2014 à 19:53:41 »
FR   :g20:

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline MackintosH

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 August 2014 à 01:00:43 »

Relevance is a matter of logic. Thus, i know what you're trying to prove but sorry you were caught so justifying it with your presumed intellect and calling us names wont help make you less guilty.

I did not ask to revert your decision in banning my account.. My point is to show as evidence how this CE is done and work on this server..

A lot of players believe and would accused you immediately on cheating if they found you fast in kruma..

Yet, no one really shows a concrete evidence on how this thing is being done..

When my account is release, Ill try to play back and can assure you that still nothing changes about my speed because I have not done any manipulation ( aside from known bugs ofcourse)..

and Guess what?! you would probably video me again and get ban again..

and this cycle of ignorance continues.....

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #19 on: 17 August 2014 à 02:18:01 »
 :lol:

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #20 on: 17 August 2014 à 03:27:22 »
I did not ask to revert your decision in banning my account.. My point is to show as evidence how this CE is done and work on this server..

A lot of players believe and would accused you immediately on cheating if they found you fast in kruma..

Yet, no one really shows a concrete evidence on how this thing is being done..

When my account is release, Ill try to play back and can assure you that still nothing changes about my speed because I have not done any manipulation ( aside from known bugs ofcourse)..

and Guess what?! you would probably video me again and get ban again..

and this cycle of ignorance continues.....

Make a video of yourself so that they can see you ok? Look my speed sometimes very fast and sometimes slow. Just watch

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12103.0.html

Offline MackintosH

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 17 August 2014 à 03:38:15 »
Make a video of yourself so that they can see you ok? Look my speed sometimes very fast and sometimes slow. Just watch

https://forum-tantra.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,12103.0.html

I cant yet my account is still ban... maybe after release..

Yes us saw your video... that is what I try to tell everyone and GM.. but they refuse to believe....

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #22 on: 17 August 2014 à 03:49:20 »
I cant yet my account is still ban... maybe after release..

Yes us saw your video... that is what I try to tell everyone and GM.. but they refuse to believe....

Ok after they release your account provide a selfie video with your hand and mouse, becoz some people thinks that eventhough they have a good pc specification namely (Razer laptop or ALIENWARE laptop) and good connections they feel awesome they fast and comfortable, but when you did almost a strategy and killed them without their knowledge and they shocked about it and almost fell from their sits. Thats the time they put a camera on you, i encountered many archers in kruma  and i think maybe i am lag but i can kill in a fast way or slow way.  Reviewing a video is sometimes nasty and get more time to clear and make decisions on that. But their job is to protect the server especially those donators  :)

Offline MackintosH

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 17 August 2014 à 04:00:14 »
Ok after they release your account provide a selfie video with your hand and mouse, becoz some people thinks that eventhough they have a good pc specification namely (Razer laptop or ALIENWARE laptop) and good connections they feel awesome they fast and comfortable, but when you did almost a strategy and killed them without their knowledge and they shocked about it and almost fell from their sits. Thats the time they put a camera on you, i encountered many archers in kruma  and i think maybe i am lag but i can kill in a fast way or slow way.  Reviewing a video is sometimes nasty and get more time to clear and make decisions on that. But their job is to protect the server especially those donators  :)

yah I understand what you mean.. thinking they are now unstoppable having good PC and connection...
well  I could try that,...
 only if I will not be busy...
thanks

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #24 on: 17 August 2014 à 04:05:01 »
yah I understand what you mean.. thinking they are now unstoppable having good PC and connection...
well  I could try that,...
 only if I will not be busy...
thanks

I dont have anything to do now i am just uploading videos about kruma still lag, you can watch more of those video and feel free to comments  :)

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité