Author Topic: To GM 3000fr  (Read 10508 times)

Offline aHshA

• Braman Level 1
  • " LET THE HATERS HATE - just ignore them ^^ "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: aHshA
Re: To GM 3000fr
« Reply #15 on: 13 August 2014 à 09:45:16 »
I suggest remove 2B  drop event in GM KILL EVENT, just make it plain 1 pc bedante for each kill...

too many rupiah on the server already, 1 ta cost 350GN or more haha..

"gm event" is not the real reason why to much rups in fr............ ok!!! lets be clear on that..............

THE PROBLEM in rups is the "AFK FARMERS" ,someone afk 1-8 accounts 24hrs in ruins and i dont know where they got the "ruins land title" because they always tell you that "this is my spot" even your playing on the same spot for an hour grrrrrrrrrrrr

and the funny thing is IF YOU didnt leave? someone will come and kill your character ^^ untill you can angry and leave  :)  :)

SO WHERE THEY FARM? RUINS?(own by 1 or 2 person already), forge?and the worse is they even farm in ET(levelling area? a farm?  :)  :)   :) luckly no one farm in cbw, yet  :)  :)  :)

so for me my suggestion is this:
1.)DONT ALLOW AFK FARMERS IN RUINS to give other player specially newbies to farm also - this will balance the rups to other players
2.)THE PROBLEM OF "too much rups in fr" is only a problem of 1-2 OR 3 PEOPLE ONLY,  its just funny  ^^ having rups is a problem? not unless YOU HORDE it (greedy?) and WANT to make profitable  ^^

:g20b:  :g20b:   :g20b: NO TO THIS EVENT  :g20b:  :g20b:  :g20b:

this just just my opinion.................problem? .............your problem not mine  :g19:

coffee?

Offline TroyPabsHernzDonaM

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TroyPabsHernzDonaM
  • Char 2: H3rnz3rvlck
  • Char 3: MaricaDonatella
« Reply #16 on: 13 August 2014 à 10:19:24 »
"gm event" is not the real reason why to much rups in fr............ ok!!! lets be clear on that..............

THE PROBLEM in rups is the "AFK FARMERS" ,someone afk 1-8 accounts 24hrs in ruins and i dont know where they got the "ruins land title" because they always tell you that "this is my spot" even your playing on the same spot for an hour grrrrrrrrrrrr

and the funny thing is IF YOU didnt leave? someone will come and kill your character ^^ untill you can angry and leave  :)  :)

SO WHERE THEY FARM? RUINS?(own by 1 or 2 person already), forge?and the worse is they even farm in ET(levelling area? a farm?  :)  :)   :) luckly no one farm in cbw, yet  :)  :)  :)

1.)DONT ALLOW AFK FARMERS IN RUINS to give other player specially newbies to farm also - this will balance the rups to other players
2.)THE PROBLEM OF "too much rups in fr" is only a problem of 1-2 OR 3 PEOPLE ONLY,  its just funny  ^^ having rups is a problem? not unless YOU HORDE it (greedy?) and WANT to make profitable  ^^

this just just my opinion.................problem? .............your problem not mine  :g19:

coffee?

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Gm3k pls. continue the event in kruma 2b drop!

IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN
IT ONLY  MEANS THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #17 on: 13 August 2014 à 13:08:49 »
I suggest remove 2B  drop event in GM KILL EVENT, just make it plain 1 pc bedante for each kill...

too many rupiah on the server already, 1 ta cost 350GN or more haha..
i say no for removing 2b drop In Gm kill event.. becoz this is my only and other player chance to get rupiah who dont do farming coz of the population in ruins.. i cant even farm now in ruins coz to many samabat's.
 whenever Gm is coming in kruma i get excited becoz of the 2b and the bedante.. now without the 2b it gets boring killing gm..

Offline gypsy

• Consultants
  • Braman Level 1
  • "Keep Running, You'll only die Tired"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 August 2014 à 14:15:14 »
Gone are the days where you have to grind for 8hours just to farm 50m Rupiahs enough to buy 1 NPC accessory  :cry-y:
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #19 on: 13 August 2014 à 17:26:30 »

coffee?

seryoso hehehe

:g20: :g20:

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
« Reply #20 on: 13 August 2014 à 17:58:57 »

coffee?

One way to stop afk farming is to make the place pvp map thats all.

I am sorry masky i put other topic on your topic.. hehehe.

now lets go back to masky topic..

Good Day GM 3000fr

as we all notice that the Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game. I highly suggest to GM to have a event regarding rupias.

example:

Vend in Biryu Laddies

Leg Wep = 2b rupias
Tantra Access = 2b rupias
Evil Horn = 2b rupias
glass 1-2-3-4 = 2b rupias each
ribbon = 2b rupias

etc.

just concern if possible

good game

Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #21 on: 14 August 2014 à 03:04:53 »
One way to stop afk farming is to make the place pvp map thats all.

I am sorry masky i put other topic on your topic.. hehehe.

now lets go back to masky topic..

you guys really up for this? lol. alright! now let's go back to why this suggestion shouldn't fly

1. the life of the server depends largely on donations (buy TAs via taney, etc).
2. if you have GM vend em things to be bought via rupiah, you defeat the purpose of numbah 1. and also...
2. most of the "Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game" came from farming and vending items dropped by bosses i.e GMAs //uh  yeah! free rupiahs if you just have the passion to farm lols ).

and it is reason numbah 3 which created the imbalance in game economy.

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #22 on: 14 August 2014 à 04:20:23 »
SHould lower  the rups  drop in mobs....this is to minimize farmer :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :police: :police:  to much rups  is not good like other server  so many rups but  no use....

Offline TroyPabsHernzDonaM

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TroyPabsHernzDonaM
  • Char 2: H3rnz3rvlck
  • Char 3: MaricaDonatella
« Reply #23 on: 14 August 2014 à 11:06:02 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20:
SHould lower  the rups  drop in mobs....this is to minimize farmer :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :police: :police:  to much rups  is not good like other server  so many rups but  no use....

IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN
IT ONLY  MEANS THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #24 on: 15 August 2014 à 11:55:35 »
or

Bedante = 300-400m each
Gavi Bundle = 300- 400m each
Sambadu = 500-600m each bundle

in biryu laddies
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 15 August 2014 à 14:10:56 »
or

Bedante = 300-400m each
Gavi Bundle = 300- 400m each
Sambadu = 500-600m each bundle

in biryu laddies

pede na :g20:

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #26 on: 15 August 2014 à 16:32:03 »
btw

if you have a problem to dispose your GN/Rupias im selling TA's = 300GN each i have may as you need

IGN: xxxMASKYxxx

bleeeeeee
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline fixeus

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 August 2014 à 16:41:15 »
btw

if you have a problem to dispose your GN/Rupias im selling TA's = 300GN each i have may as you need

IGN: xxxMASKYxxx

bleeeeeee

pede den :g20: may puto po ba? pabili po puto isang maanghang isang matamis.

-inactive-

Willing to go online, pm lang kung pustahan! Druka vs druka. Wak puro satsat na parang manok na putak na putak di naman lalaban. Buti pa kabu lumalaban!

Offline STAZZ

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • bitch i will cut you !
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Honesto
« Reply #28 on: 15 August 2014 à 18:11:26 »
yaman na ng FR :D

- STAZZ -

Offline KINGKONG

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • " DO NOT EAT YOUR BUGGER OR POOPOO "
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BuRonGGoY
  • Char 2: CloseOpen
« Reply #29 on: 15 August 2014 à 23:11:17 »
you guys really up for this? lol. alright! now let's go back to why this suggestion shouldn't fly

EPAL TONG IGIT NA TO!!! PASIN KO LANG LAGING KONTRABULATE.. WAG GANON BAD UN!!!! :g109: :g109: :g109:

EASY DON'T BE HOT CHICKS LANG PWEDENG MAGING HOT

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité