Author Topic: To GM 3000fr  (Read 10424 times)

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
To GM 3000fr
« on: 12 August 2014 à 05:57:00 »
Good Day GM 3000fr

as we all notice that the Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game. I highly suggest to GM to have a event regarding rupias.

example:

Vend in Biryu Laddies

Leg Wep = 2b rupias
Tantra Access = 2b rupias
Evil Horn = 2b rupias
glass 1-2-3-4 = 2b rupias each
ribbon = 2b rupias

etc.

just concern if possible

good game
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline Kaiser

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kaiser
  • Char 2: HIDDEN33
  • Char 3: Kajser
Re: To GM 3000fr
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2014 à 06:04:49 »
Good Day GM 3000fr

as we all notice that the Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game. I highly suggest to GM to have a event regarding rupias.

example:

Vend in Biryu Laddies

Leg Wep = 2b rupias

etc.

just concern if possible

good game

I suggest remove 2B  drop event in GM KILL EVENT, just make it plain 1 pc bedante for each kill...

too many rupiah on the server already, 1 ta cost 350GN or more haha..
Ingame name: Kaiser (Main Char) POGI

Ashram: Team7

Offline Maverick

• Braman Level 1
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X YZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GOD
  • Char 2: BLESS
  • Char 3: YOU
« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2014 à 07:30:02 »
I suggest remove 2B  drop event in GM KILL EVENT, just make it plain 1 pc bedante for each kill...

too many rupiah on the server already, 1 ta cost 350GN or more haha..

:g20b:  :g20b:  :g20b:

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2014 à 09:06:43 »
the irony is, if there are too many rupiahs in the server, why then, as i have noticed, WHEN THERE IS A NEWBIE PLAYER ASKING FOR RUPIAHS IN MANDARA, NO ONE EVEN GIVE A DAMN. like, how little is 50M to get them started right?

anyway, i agree with kya masky. but the suggestion is unlikey. here's why:

1. the life of the server depends largely on donations (buy TAs via taney, etc).
2. if you have GM vend em things to be bought via rupiah, you defeat the purpose of numbah 1. and also...
2. most of the "Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game" came from farming and vending items dropped by bosses i.e GMAs //uh  yeah! free rupiahs if you just have the passion to farm lols ).

and it is reason numbah 3 which created the imbalance in game economy.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2014 à 09:16:51 »
the irony is, if there are too many rupiahs in the server, why then, as i have noticed, WHEN THERE IS A NEWBIE PLAYER ASKING FOR RUPIAHS IN MANDARA, NO ONE EVEN GIVE A DAMN. like, how little is 50M to get them started right?

anyway, i agree with kya masky. but the suggestion is unlikey. here's why:

1. the life of the server depends largely on donations (buy TAs via taney, etc).
2. if you have GM vend em things to be bought via rupiah, you defeat the purpose of numbah 1. and also...
2. most of the "Rupias/GN are now over flowing ing game" came from farming and vending items dropped by bosses i.e GMAs //uh  yeah! free rupiahs if you just have the passion to farm lols ).

and it is reason numbah 3 which created the imbalance in game economy.

:g20b:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2014 à 09:17:49 »
Good Day GM 3000fr

example:

Vend in Biryu Laddies

Leg Wep = 2b rupias

etc.

just concern if possible

good game

:g20: :g20:

Offline TroyPabsHernzDonaM

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TroyPabsHernzDonaM
  • Char 2: H3rnz3rvlck
  • Char 3: MaricaDonatella
« Reply #6 on: 12 August 2014 à 10:13:56 »
Im not against of all ur suggestion but in my observation too much farming is the cause of  :-rupiah: overflow in this game and even make the player greedy in spot they don't give chance to other player to farm cause their reasons they already owned the spot.
 It's better GM3k you decrease the amt. of rupias drop in farming area because only few player enjoyed it.
Kill GM event 2b drop is better cause everybody can enjoy it and everybody has a chance  :g20: :g20: :g20:

IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN
IT ONLY  MEANS THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!

Offline TRISERO†xxxMASKYxxx

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TRISERO
  • Char 2: xxxMASKYxxx
  • Char 3: TangoChaCha
« Reply #7 on: 12 August 2014 à 10:42:53 »
Im not against of all ur suggestion but in my observation too much farming is the cause of  :-rupiah: overflow in this game and even make the player greedy in spot they don't give chance to other player to farm cause their reasons they already owned the spot.
 It's better GM3k you decrease the amt. of rupias drop in farming area because only few player enjoyed it.
Kill GM event 2b drop is better cause everybody can enjoy it and everybody has a chance  :g20: :g20: :g20:

agree bro
TRISERO ----> PILOT by THE GREAT ZARGOZ

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #8 on: 12 August 2014 à 10:51:14 »

Agree Kuya..unique kaayo ka ba  :lol:..

@topic

additional

Thier is another option for the new players to get a rupia why not put some rupia in mudha or et while leveling so that everyone can enjoy and always join when leveling. Different map different rate droo of rupia, thats make sense so that no one will ever own a spot and for that everyone have a chance to get a spot anytime anywhere but it depends on GMs preference on his game syatem.

Offline •Vedi†Stars•

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 August 2014 à 10:56:59 »
Agree Kuya..unique kaayo ka ba  :lol:..

@topic

additional

Thier is another option for the new players to get a rupia why not put some rupia in mudha or et while leveling so that everyone can enjoy and always join when leveling. Different map different rate droo of rupia, thats make sense so that no one will ever own a spot and for that everyone have a chance to get a spot anytime anywhere but it depends on GMs preference on his game syatem.

If ET & Mudha Rupiah Drop too .. for farming while leveling, then soon a TA will be worth 1000 GN hahaha  :too-much-wine:

Offline GothicZ

• Braman Level 1
  • “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GothicZ
  • Char 2: ELSUPREMO
« Reply #10 on: 12 August 2014 à 11:04:11 »

:g20: :g20: :g20:

IGN: GothicZ  :asura:

ELSANTO :deva:                                                           ELSUPREMO :deva:
   VEDI KhaeLII :yaksa:
!
! :g234: :g234: :g234: :g234: !
!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #11 on: 12 August 2014 à 11:43:46 »
If ET & Mudha Rupiah Drop too .. for farming while leveling, then soon a TA will be worth 1000 GN hahaha  :too-much-wine:

A crazy seller would do that.. And  think of it why would you sell your TA for 100GN  if you can do a farming in Mudha, ET or Forge?  :g20: thats  what  i am saying, you dont make your TA worth 1B or make it 300GN becoz you can farm your rups anytime anywhere.  :g34: open eyes are you joking   :)

Offline Lavendetta

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #12 on: 12 August 2014 à 17:22:26 »
hahaha players want gm event in kruma, but they are complaining about the price of the TAs hahahaha
 :)
We're beyond sympathy,
We're beyond humanity

Offline TroyPabsHernzDonaM

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TroyPabsHernzDonaM
  • Char 2: H3rnz3rvlck
  • Char 3: MaricaDonatella
« Reply #13 on: 12 August 2014 à 17:59:23 »
 :g20: :g20: :g20:

IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN
IT ONLY  MEANS THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #14 on: 13 August 2014 à 05:57:24 »
How about rups to pay Options such as  CHarcra  resistance (chaya, blind, stun, sleep) and defence to any  items...

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité