Author Topic: Help me Please GM  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: Help me Please GM
« Reply #15 on: 08 August 2014 à 08:20:20 »
REMEMEBER- LOST E-mail = Lost Account .... or need proof you owner

OPEN TICKET and give full infos all accounts

http://www.3000fr-tantra.com/news/32

This server is 100% secure
 All tickets that are under "Hacked Accounts" are now rejected Because if you lost your items, it is your fault and responsibility PROMO OTHERS TANTRA = BANNED PERMANENT PROMO FAKE SITE/Impersonator(FAKE FACEBOOK)= BANNED The Liars will be PUNISHED: Account BANNED PERMANENT DO NOT LOG INTO A FAKE SITE/Impersonator FAKE FACEBOOK)   Do not download any software on fake website You can install spyware on your computer (keyloggers)   Your friends/pilots are often the scammers and hackers You do not open your eyes to scammers and dont double check before trading Hidden characters,Naked and level 1 that trades you are the most likely to be the scammers Yours accounts have bad PW, Old pw etc... You lose your mail account = You lose your account Tantra!
IF YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR E-MAIL,  IF YOU FORGET YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SECRET GAME TANTRA.
You lose your mail account = You lose your account Tantra!.
FOR THE DIRECTION YOU MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO HACKING ACCOUNT
Attention ->Do not DOWNLOAD/install unknown programs

:g20:

Offline ladydahlia

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • "I rather die than to Cheat"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08 August 2014 à 08:22:40 »
ok gm, i understand. i dont know the pw anymore in my email. Thank you for your response.
There's no Such thing than to Win

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #17 on: 08 August 2014 à 08:30:34 »
GM I NEED HELP FOR THIS BECAUSE ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I LAST PLAYED TANTRA. I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME AND BELIEVE ME THAT I FORGOT MY ACCOUNT LADYDAHLIA, I HOPE YOU CAN CHANGE MY EMAIL BECUZ I DONT REMEMBER MY EMAIL PW. PLEASE HELP ME, I AM NOT SCAMMER, I JUST DONT GET THE PASSWORD BECUZ I DONT REMEBER IT ANYMORE.

ok gm, i understand. i dont know the pw anymore in my email. Thank you for your response.

if you forgot the password of your own email, there are some features of email providers (gmail, yahoomail, hotmail, whatevermailmailthereis) like password retrieval and stuff. have you tried 'em? coz if you got your email password you're good to go.

Offline ladydahlia

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • "I rather die than to Cheat"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 August 2014 à 09:03:04 »
i do all the PW retrieval but the only thing appears on my screen is my alternate email add which is @company.com but i cant open it because it is a sample email in yahoo and i was so wrong to put that sample on my account.   :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:
There's no Such thing than to Win

Offline 3000

• Boss Administrator
  • Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • TANTRA ONLINE KATHANA K¹² 3000fr MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: ° 3000fr °
  • Char 2: ° GM 3000fr °
« Reply #19 on: 08 August 2014 à 11:46:09 »
OPEN TICKET PLS

TOPIC CLOSED  !

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité