Author Topic: You Judge ( Arrogance FS ) Suspect CE user  (Read 7128 times)

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
Re: You Judge ( Arrogance FS ) Suspect CE user
« Reply #15 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:19:37 »
Kita nyo ivang topic nilalagay nyo ibang isyu nilalgay nyo at lag daw ako wow grabe naman tong nga to protect your CE users and how many are you guys always do thia covering issues? i am not bitter tumahimik na nga ako naggawa kayo nang mga thread para magawa nang isyu and now your focusing on the SHOUT box. The topic here is the video. You guys always trashtalks please make sense ao many alibis and excuses..GM you decide on thia matter..

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #16 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:21:46 »
“NAPAGBINTANGAN  ka na CE ka?”  Kasi CE ka naman talaga. From the moment you used it and show it to GM Monitoring, you already been engaging yourself using CE. “Only a crazy person will make a video of his characters being played with Cheat Engine turned ON”. And that was you MAESTRO. Correct me if I’m wrong, you have been caught by your own indelicate mouth.

No matter how you clean your name here, you already made a BIG MESS on your name. KARMA is very fast on you, because of being too much SUSPICIOUS on others.

Now tell me, how the hell GM Monitoring and GM 3000 will believe on your post here? Base on the screenshots on shout box in forum that we have been took yesterday that you are very MAD at them and  you even called GM 3000 as “DUMBASS” “FUCKYOU” “BITCH”. Now where is the respect that you are saying on your previous thread?

Did you find here those previous sanctioned CE users hated the GM? And do the same as you said at the screenshots? There is NONE? Right?

I tell you this; Your EGO has been hit by your own tactless mouth and turn you into BITTER now. And one more thing, you have been BANNED because you cannot depend yourself; you can even cite or explain the things on the videos presented to you. But you always say things which are OUT of your IMAGINATION. That’s you filthy human being has been jailed 5 days. Got me?

Now look at this, Are you trying to blackmail GM 3000. What a peculiar guy MAESTRO.

THESE INSULTS TO GM 3K JUST SHOWED WHAT AN ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT OF A DEAD WHITE TRASH WHORE YOU ARE MAESTRO!  WE KNEW YOU ARE ANGRY, YOU ARE HURT. THAT FEEL KOYA. HAHA. PERO OH WELL..  LES JEUX SONT FAITS!  :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #17 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:24:22 »
You guys are bitter than me how many words you post here.. Now defensive and covering another topic?? Revenge of what? Lag in kruma ? so kung lag ako eh dapat mabagal galaw ko..alibi alibi

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #18 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:25:55 »
dito na makikita na meron bias sa server na to..

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #19 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:34:02 »
:g20: no dmg registered i think its CE
i have died a billion times and no damage registered in teh logs. and....... that's kinda normal if you have observed when you have dieded. yeah. dieded haha

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #20 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:39:26 »
i have died a billion times and no damage registered in teh logs. and....... that's kinda normal if you have observed when you have dieded. yeah. dieded haha

aning normal dun sobrang  bilis nga eh. Kita mo naman my poison at naka sipa kaagad..atleast ka d yung odf the topic. At kung may isyua pang iba poat it on another thread

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #21 on: 30 July 2014 à 01:59:43 »

the thing is its too fast review mo ang video.. I am not lag at that time.

Offline AMBULANCE

• Braman Level 1
  • pang 1on1 ka lang......
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AMBULANCE
  • Char 2: INFLUENZA
  • Char 3: antibiotics
« Reply #22 on: 30 July 2014 à 02:13:49 »
haha now you see the difference of speed i just  don't get it why they say irin samyoga of MAESTOR is very fast in fact it's toooo slow.

GM can't really tell if that person is a CE user or NOT.  That's why only 5days were given sanction to those caught on camera. CE user should be permanent ban with all of his accounts.
CE does exist... There's a delay on the connection... At wag sasabat kung di ikaw tinutukoy. nakikitsismis ka lang ikaw pa apektado...

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #23 on: 30 July 2014 à 02:28:36 »
haha now you see the difference of speed i just  don't get it why they say irin samyoga of MAESTOR is very fast in fact it's toooo slow.

GM can't really tell if that person is a CE user or NOT.  That's why only 5days were given sanction to those caught on camera. CE user should be permanent ban with all of his accounts.
yeah bro in fact GM monitoring said i was under monitoring but hours later found.guilty.. I dont know now what is good or bad with my speed and their speed .  And they making off topic now.

Offline Elkkim

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Elkkim
« Reply #24 on: 30 July 2014 à 02:58:23 »
You guys are bitter than me how many words you post here.. Now defensive and covering another topic?? Revenge of what? Lag in kruma ? so kung lag ako eh dapat mabagal galaw ko..alibi alibi

Hahahahah Wtf! U think if ur laggg u move slow???? Wtf r u talking about. Ur acting like a f*cking noob!

Gm shud give u a lesson n insulting them here. U dont respect the admin / GM here MAESTRO.  U r a self centered arrogant rotten egg.

:DEAD:
Death will come.

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
« Reply #25 on: 30 July 2014 à 03:19:01 »
Hahahahah Wtf! U think if ur laggg u move slow???? Wtf r u talking about. Ur acting like a f*cking noob!

Gm shud give u a lesson n insulting them here. U dont respect the admin / GM here MAESTRO.  U r a self centered arrogant rotten egg.

if you want to discuss this open a new thread dont spam whos noob now? please comnent to the video.Thanks

Offline CEETYLE

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CEESTYLE
« Reply #26 on: 30 July 2014 à 03:20:24 »

:g20: :g20:
4 2 0

Offline jjaypee918

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xxxJAYPEExxx
  • Char 2: AutoTune
  • Char 3: AutoSlash
« Reply #28 on: 30 July 2014 à 04:03:38 »
100% DELAY ! ! !

LOOK ON THE DAMAGE OF YOUR LAUTI BEFORE THE FS KILLED YOU ..

IT APPEARS AFTER FEW SECONDS ..

Offline jjaypee918

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xxxJAYPEExxx
  • Char 2: AutoTune
  • Char 3: AutoSlash
« Reply #29 on: 30 July 2014 à 04:06:20 »
NOOB MAESTRO THE CRYING BABY ..

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU REPORTED A PLAYER THEN OTHERS SEE IT THAT YOU'RE ONLY DELAYED ?

COME ON MAESTRO ! STOP CRYING !

FIX YOUR CONNECTION FIRST BEFORE ACCUSING PLAYERS ! ! !

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité