Author Topic: To GM monitoring  (Read 13598 times)

Offline MettaWorLdPeace

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: To GM monitoring
« Reply #15 on: 16 July 2014 à 20:32:35 »
Agree to this. Why some 1 doesnt or anybody respect the game? why still used bypass or rename cheat engine just to  getadvantage in the game? haven'tyou satisfy from using CE? becoz one thing your gonna say is that your even worst. Pls guys respect the game

You know your just hallucinating. Saying to bypass or rename the cheat engine..oh common!! are you an IT expert?
Where did you get this idea? Are you trying this things? Because your the only citizen here commenting this way. hahhaha. Pathetic noob... :DEAD: Don't talk to much and don't hallucinate. ok? :g34:  .Before you used your mind or your mouth, think a million times. :g20b: .Don't fabricate things because it doesn't make sense. :bla: This how you get yourself of being to much suspicious because what you just know here before is just to complain and took some video in kruma. Do educate yourself and be better in kruma.

Offline GrunDF0z

• Braman Level 1
  • Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HiTmakeR
  • Char 2: KAPSOT
  • Char 3: GrunDF0z
« Reply #16 on: 16 July 2014 à 22:08:29 »

IGN: GrunDF0z :yaksa:
Level: Ast21
IGN: HiTmakeR aka KAPSOT :asura:
Level: Ast21

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GnMonNsTeR
  • Char 2: PumpUpKickS
  • Char 3: GnMonNsTeR002
« Reply #17 on: 17 July 2014 à 02:12:31 »
clean clean  kau dyan mga druka clean wtf ang clean hindi nag Use ng LOOTBUG  sabay vd   walng clean na druka mga bwesit kau

Offline RedLonelyRanger

• Abatara Level 1
  • will be back soon coz it's vacation. hooyay!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Much love to
  • Char 2: CHEATERS & Hunters
  • Char 3: see you around :)
« Reply #18 on: 17 July 2014 à 02:40:36 »
clean clean  kau dyan mga druka clean wtf ang clean hindi nag Use ng LOOTBUG  sabay vd   walng clean na druka mga bwesit kau
hahaha. kalma lng koya. wat they meant "clean" is not using 3rd party programs. unless you have other definition. rock on!

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #19 on: 17 July 2014 à 04:03:20 »
You know your just hallucinating. Saying to bypass or rename the cheat engine..oh common!! are you an IT expert?
Where did you get this idea? Are you trying this things? Because your the only citizen here commenting this way. hahhaha. Pathetic noob... :DEAD: Don't talk to much and don't hallucinate. ok? :g34:  .Before you used your mind or your mouth, think a million times. :g20b: .Don't fabricate things because it doesn't make sense. :bla: This how you get yourself of being to much suspicious because what you just know here before is just to complain and took some video in kruma. Do educate yourself and be better in kruma.

me? Just search in youtube you will find a executions on how a game hacker bypass and change each data into undetectable source in your computer.  I dont maje stories but i feel your weakness. Stay cool your not the one i was describing here or maybe you are affected arent you?

Milk?

Offline DOMAIN

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • “Plans make dreams reality.”
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DOMAIN
  • Char 2: YOJIAN
  • Char 3: DOMINIQUE
« Reply #20 on: 17 July 2014 à 04:34:31 »

Sixth and lazier are both clean players.     :g201r:

We encounter/battle pherked in kruma many times, I think he is a clear player. (maybe he just good in handling his char - druka). 

cheers!    :g19:
"Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces."

Offline xXxMARLYNxXx

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: xXxMARLYNIxXx
  • Char 2: xxMARLYNxx
  • Char 3: xXxMARLYNlxXx
« Reply #21 on: 17 July 2014 à 04:56:11 »
AGREE AKO SAU DOMS :too-much-wine: :too-much-wine:
[/size][/color]

Offline MettaWorLdPeace

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 17 July 2014 à 07:01:08 »
me? Just search in youtube you will find a executions on how a game hacker bypass and change each data into undetectable source in your computer.  I dont maje stories but i feel your weakness. Stay cool your not the one i was describing here or maybe you are affected arent you?

Milk?

Your saying there is a way showing in youtube to bypass or rename cheat engine. ok? My question is, Do they applied it here in TANTRA FR? Do they successfully rename it or bypass in this server? If you saw that in youtube, then send here the link and give us proof. Don't speculate or hallucinate or even day dreaming, because there is none in youtube a video showing to bypass or rename or hack this server using CE. I saw it from other game but not here. So, don't be senseless on making out story.

btw, I don't want milk, I want coffee.. hahahaha.. Basically, Your just like a joker in kruma. Most  of them are laughing at you there and even your godmate laughing at you. :). You know why? Because your just pathetic noob and always hallucinating to be famous base on your action in kruma. Hahahaha. Oh commom be better in kruma. ok? Don't hallucinate that you dont  have talent on handling your char because you just know only by complaining and taking video in kruma. Don't play tantra if I were you, Be a director in a movie because I think that's your talent. hahahaha..
Stay cool? Im so cool men hahaha.. I was just laughing at you here in my office.hahahaha. Please help yourself educate dont just level up here in game. Hahaha. Babush po. hahahaha.

Please give me coffee?

GOOD GAME

Offline Maestro

• Mijung Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Tantra Master
  • Char 1: MAESTRO
« Reply #23 on: 17 July 2014 à 08:24:59 »
Really, me hallucinates your funny and maybe your my
old times favorites. No one here in forum getting and mentioning a name of you that came from me its the TS mentioned so, where of those three names is you or your hiding yourself?

@Link

so it coems frm your words that in anotjer server have sequell injections or bypass program executions and do u think the TS never noticed that? Bro we are not ignorant and even not famouse in the game were just what we are. Be more cool man i think you a lot bunch of words coming on you. Hehe this is great game and please respect the game.

Your saying there is a way showing in youtube to bypass or rename cheat engine. ok? My question is, Do they applied it here in TANTRA FR? Do they successfully rename it or bypass in this server? If you saw that in youtube, then send here the link and give us proof. Don't speculate or hallucinate or even day dreaming, because there is none in youtube a video showing to bypass or rename or hack this server using CE. I saw it from other game but not here. So, don't be senseless on making out story.

btw, I don't want milk, I want coffee.. hahahaha.. Basically, Your just like a joker in kruma. Most  of them are laughing at you there and even your godmate laughing at you. :). You know why? Because your just pathetic noob and always hallucinating to be famous base on your action in kruma. Hahahaha. Oh commom be better in kruma. ok? Don't hallucinate that you dont  have talent on handling your char because you just know only by complaining and taking video in kruma. Don't play tantra if I were you, Be a director in a movie because I think that's your talent. hahahaha..
Stay cool? Im so cool men hahaha.. I was just laughing at you here in my office.hahahaha. Please help yourself educate dont just level up here in game. Hahaha. Babush po. hahahaha.

Please give me coffee?

GOOD GAME

Offline Art Of Destruction

• Abatara Level 1
  • RasseL, Tangkong
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 17 July 2014 à 08:54:39 »

chiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
  • HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE FRiENDS, SPREAD the LOVE :)
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: 13a2xAi
  • Char 2: Battousai
  • Char 3: 13a2sAi
« Reply #25 on: 17 July 2014 à 17:42:06 »
mga druka ba yan ? mga druka ba ? xD

CE MAN KAYO O HiNDi ., tara sa MANDARA !!!! DUEL!!!

PUSTAHAN NA TARA NA ., NGAYUN NA .,

Hitten Mitsurugeh Amakakeru Hirameki Ryu Jutsu  .HELL YEAH

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17 July 2014 à 17:47:22 »
mga druka ba yan ? mga druka ba ? xD

CE MAN KAYO O HiNDi ., tara sa MANDARA !!!! DUEL!!!

PUSTAHAN NA TARA NA ., NGAYUN NA .,

tara na .,  tara tara taraaaa.,,,   anu ba .., ngayun nah .., anak ng * ., XD

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17 July 2014 à 18:01:24 »

haha .. tara duel druka 2 druka tau ., TA per game lang .,
 fraps ON tayo ., NO LOOTBUG ., para walang bwesit !! XD

T  A  R AAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BATTOUSAi

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17 July 2014 à 19:15:37 »
at the end of the day .,
 ano napaLa ko ?

waLA ., matutulog na ., WALA eh ! W A L A A A A A A A !!!!! walang sumipot .

bukas same time dapat meron na

ang gagaling ..,  B R A V O ., believe ako .,

hahahaha   .,

Offline purpl3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: purpl3
  • Char 2: pilot (KEILYKEIGO)
  • Char 3: purpI3
« Reply #29 on: 17 July 2014 à 21:27:28 »
at the end of the day .,
 ano napaLa ko ?

waLA ., matutulog na ., WALA eh ! W A L A A A A A A A !!!!! walang sumipot .

bukas same time dapat meron na

ang gagaling ..,  B R A V O ., believe ako .,

hahahaha   .,

Dami nila dyan nagmamagaling. ni isa wala sumipot! Mga trying hard nga naman oh!

Hahahahah! Takot cla sayu idol.takot mabuking! 
   :guitare-3000fr:

PLANETHOSTER HEBERGEMENT Multi-Sites + Sites illimités + 100% isolés Espace disque illimité